Discuss Scratch

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

I hope the Sonic movie is a success.

Personally I don't want to see it, but Paramount put tons of work into the movie and the actors seem really passionate about their work.
scramaso
Scratcher
500+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

ohhh the irony
a joke can be stick in a lie?

:)
XxSTARL1GHTxX
Scratcher
11 posts

apparently cant watch it til the end of the month

after the only-link-spoilers period ends may need to leave this topic for a bit

You may know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do!

Strange, isn't it?
IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yaov_1991 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

whats this??? a sneak peek™️??
Cool! Is that for 1.8 or 1.9?
1.9.3. im using the sheet of the revamped spa sonic sprites similar to the ones in 1.8 because 1.9.3 doesnt give you access to base game files
whats this for

(zz)
This is Sleepy Thing.
he doesnt do anything he's just a lazy poop and i cant remove him from my signature
help
tenzinmishti
Scratcher
500+ posts

just watched the sonic movie today and id have to admit, it was really enjoyable for me.

oh, and found this on r/SoulCaliburCreations. its supposed to be boom knuckles.

Last edited by tenzinmishti (Feb. 15, 2020 03:06:07)

hello
tenzin||she/her||13
countryhumans, planethumans, soulcalibur, countryballs
this is best boi change my mind
scramaso
Scratcher
500+ posts

yesterday I went to the cinema to watch a movie about birbs and it was impossible to not look at the security camera screen of the sonic movie

:)
D-07N2
Scratcher
91 posts

IgDegOo wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

whats this??? a sneak peek™️??
Cool! Is that for 1.8 or 1.9?
1.9.3. im using the sheet of the revamped spa sonic sprites similar to the ones in 1.8 because 1.9.3 doesnt give you access to base game files
whats this for
sprites from Sonic 1 for Sega Master System and Sonic Pocket Adventure for Neo Geo Pocket Colour

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I saw the movie, I don’t know how to feel, but holy jesus that one drawing made me lose my marbles.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/386473/
Join the Dr. Feelgood project! Let’s make the best mini series on Scratch!
SaltySeaWaters
Scratcher
100+ posts

SockedMonster wrote:

I saw the movie, I don’t know how to feel, but holy jesus that one drawing made me lose my marbles.
what drawing?

“It takes real skill to choke on air, fall up the stairs, and trip over nothing. I have those skills”
“Some people just a need high-five. In the face. With a chair.”
“My mind is like my Internet browser, At least 19 open tabs, 3 are frozen, 1 is still loading and I can't tell which one is playing music.”

Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SaltySeaWaters wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

what drawing?
incredibly mild spoiler, but transparent just in case: there's a drawing of sanic in the movie

SaltySeaWaters
Scratcher
100+ posts

Meatlejuice wrote:

SaltySeaWaters wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

what drawing?
incredibly mild spoiler, but transparent just in case: there's a drawing of sanic in the movie
link?

“It takes real skill to choke on air, fall up the stairs, and trip over nothing. I have those skills”
“My mind is like my Internet browser, At least 19 open tabs, 3 are frozen, 1 is still loading and I can't tell which one is playing music.”

Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SaltySeaWaters wrote:

Meatlejuice wrote:

SaltySeaWaters wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

what drawing?
link?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQqvFtxW4AE5r0L?format=jpg&name=large

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just came back from watching the movie, and that beginning was sad!

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
SaltySeaWaters
Scratcher
100+ posts

Meatlejuice wrote:

SaltySeaWaters wrote:

Meatlejuice wrote:

SaltySeaWaters wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

what drawing?
link?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQqvFtxW4AE5r0L?format=jpg&name=large
*shook*

superscratcher32
Scratcher
100+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Just came back from watching the movie, and that beginning was sad!
yes
d_and_g
Scratcher
100+ posts

I haven't been here in a while. XD

I saw the movie on premiere day.

when green flag clicked
if <I think of something> then

it's probably been done before

end
But seriously, Check this out!
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I usually don't visit this topic but I'm actually curious about seeing the Sonic movie, is it good?
If so, what did you like about the movie the most? (If it's spoilers, I don't mind them, just keep it transparent for everyone else)

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

I usually don't visit this topic but I'm actually curious about seeing the Sonic movie, is it good?
If so, what did you like about the movie the most? (If it's spoilers, I don't mind them, just keep it transparent for everyone else)
It's a good kiddie film and fun to watch, though the plot is kinda cliche and it's more of an average family comedy film than a video game story. I'd recommend if you're a Sonic fan or have some kids to take with you.

Anyway, Roger Ebert once said that video games could never be art.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Feb. 16, 2020 05:17:55)

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…