Discuss Scratch

ilnik0806
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

XxSTARL1GHTxX wrote:

Spoiler free question–What do y'all think of his personality in this? I feel from the trailers (sadly hasn't come out in canada yet) that he seems a little more speed-obsessed and has a bit less of the confident edge I associate with Sonic. Still charming in his own right! Really excited to see it, hopefully soon I'll get the chance.

(also it says its showing tomorrow at my local theater, but it doesnt release till the 14th? so that's weird. is that like a thing movie theaters do?)
Hold up, tomorrow is the 14th, right?
Ironically, I was listening to Weird Al’s “Dare to Be Stupid” when I posted this. I only just realised that today is the 12th.
“Dare to Be Stupid”? wow the one from transformers

(NEW MEME OF THE WEEK COMING SOON!) Meme of the week:

XxSTARL1GHTxX
Scratcher
10 posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

XxSTARL1GHTxX wrote:

Spoiler free question–What do y'all think of his personality in this? I feel from the trailers (sadly hasn't come out in canada yet) that he seems a little more speed-obsessed and has a bit less of the confident edge I associate with Sonic. Still charming in his own right! Really excited to see it, hopefully soon I'll get the chance.

(also it says its showing tomorrow at my local theater, but it doesnt release till the 14th? so that's weird. is that like a thing movie theaters do?)
Many theaters release movies the night before the official release day.

Had no clue, I don't go out to movies all too often.

You learn something new every day, I guess! ^_^

You may know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do!

Strange, isn't it?
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilnik0806 wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

XxSTARL1GHTxX wrote:

Ironically, I was listening to Weird Al’s “Dare to Be Stupid” when I posted this. I only just realised that today is the 12th.
“Dare to Be Stupid”? wow the one from transformers
Yeah, absolute banger.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/386473/
Join the Dr. Feelgood project! Let’s make the best mini series on Scratch!
SaltySeaWaters
Scratcher
100+ posts

SockedMonster wrote:

XxSTARL1GHTxX wrote:

2 days, it's the 12th

“It takes real skill to choke on air, fall up the stairs, and trip over nothing. I have those skills”
“Some people just a need high-five. In the face. With a chair.”
“My mind is like my Internet browser, At least 19 open tabs, 3 are frozen, 1 is still loading and I can't tell which one is playing music.”

Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SPOI- oh wait I can't do that now

Probably for the better tbh

Meatlejuice!
Album in PFP
Self-taught necromancer | I am genderfluid (He/she/him/her) | Lover of plants and animals | Creature enthusiast
Favourites; film, TV show, song, video game, book, animal, plant, Pokemon, Digimon
D-07N2
Scratcher
91 posts

ilnik0806 wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

ilnik0806 wrote:

Sonic dies in the end
Insert cringy image of Sonic holding a gun towards the screen
{slo-mo} GET DOWN

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
scramaso
Scratcher
500+ posts

The 14th i will get out school and run supersonically to the cinema

:)
lordgrimm66
New to Scratch
100+ posts

What do you think of the first design they did ?
Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lordgrimm66 wrote:

There was one poster that I thought he looked alright in, but then the trailer dropped and oh God it was terrible.

Last edited by Meatlejuice (Feb. 13, 2020 09:04:53)

Meatlejuice!
Album in PFP
Self-taught necromancer | I am genderfluid (He/she/him/her) | Lover of plants and animals | Creature enthusiast
Favourites; film, TV show, song, video game, book, animal, plant, Pokemon, Digimon
XxSTARL1GHTxX
Scratcher
10 posts

lordgrimm66 wrote:

Terrifying at first, but eventually I got used to it after seeing it everywhere.

Still don't like the teeth.

You may know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do!

Strange, isn't it?
SaltySeaWaters
Scratcher
100+ posts

lordgrimm66 wrote:

That's demon sonic.

“It takes real skill to choke on air, fall up the stairs, and trip over nothing. I have those skills”
“My mind is like my Internet browser, At least 19 open tabs, 3 are frozen, 1 is still loading and I can't tell which one is playing music.”

bluebomb
Scratcher
4 posts

I'm glad they redesigned the Sonic. The original haunts my dreams.
Undermemes
Scratcher
500+ posts

lordgrimm66 wrote:

i thought if the movie is this bad i'm personally gonna burn my copy of sonic heroes (my first sonic game and my first video game i played) (and its the ps2 version ya i know its that bad)

i am not making projects anymore but i am very active in the forums so meet me there
The forums i am on
The beepbox.co forum
The mother/earthbound forum
The undertale forum
The deltarune forum
The sonic the hedgehog forum
ya thats about it…
ilnik0806
Scratcher
500+ posts

Undermemes wrote:

lordgrimm66 wrote:

i thought if the movie is this bad i'm personally gonna burn my copy of sonic heroes (my first sonic game and my first video game i played) (and its the ps2 version ya i know its that bad)
I've played the GameCube version of it

(NEW MEME OF THE WEEK COMING SOON!) Meme of the week:

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Me when I see Sonic the Hedgehog Rotten Tomatoes rating raise to 71% and then fall down to 65%

https://66.media.tumblr.com/65f399a0cd1a79b11524a4a4843f6b25/tumblr_oecfmawjr11uwb389o5_250.png

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Feb. 13, 2020 21:42:38)

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
SaltySeaWaters
Scratcher
100+ posts

Me when I see Sonic the Hedgehog Rotten Tomatoes rating raise to 71% and then fall down to 65%

https://66.media.tumblr.com/65f399a0cd1a79b11524a4a4843f6b25/tumblr_oecfmawjr11uwb389o5_250.png
I mean- It is rotten tomatoes

yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

SaltySeaWaters wrote:

probably fell because of all the angry neckbeards who wanted a **true** sonic movie

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yaov_1991 wrote:

SaltySeaWaters wrote:

probably fell because of all the angry neckbeards who wanted a **true** sonic movie
movie critics lol (it's on 64% now)
Now I wonder how everyone else is going to think about it

pesky bird!

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ohhh the irony

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
SaltySeaWaters
Scratcher
100+ posts

ohhh the irony
Sonic: What am I? A joke?