Discuss Scratch

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

HO HO HO, WE FOUND THE REAL EGGMAN EMPIRE!

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

superscratcher32 wrote:

okay so im catching up on the idw comics…spoilers…

CHEESE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
they got tangle and jewel also
*cocks gun* “YOU DARE SPOIL THE COMIC FOR ME?!!”

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

Dab: Space+Right.
In the words of Shadow the Hedgehog, "You're going straight to [Crisis City]!"
You do realize that you can say the word “hell”, right?
Some people consider certain words bad words and some don't. My friend considers hell being used wrongly (what the hell, where the hell, etc) to be one of the worst.
Ehh, I couldn't care less.

!!Moved to @SaltySeaWaters !!
technoguyx
Scratcher
500+ posts

well here you go anyway
http://u.cubeupload.com/shefkerbi/MarioandSonicatthTo.png
beautiful

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Some people consider certain words bad words and some don't. My friend considers hell being used wrongly (what the hell, where the hell, etc) to be one of the worst.
Me neither, but I suppose it's because it's a very strong word in certain branches of Christianity.
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

technoguyx wrote:

well here you go anyway
http://u.cubeupload.com/shefkerbi/MarioandSonicatthTo.png
beautiful

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Me neither, but I suppose it's because it's a very strong word in certain branches of Christianity.
*shrug* Im catholic I've kinda just accepted the fact that 99% of the population swears like a sailor

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

I have an idea for a fangame called Sonic Dance:

The game has three modes: Story Mode, VS Mode, and Practice Mode.

In Story Mode, you can choose to play solo or choose a partner. Upon selecting a character or team, you may select up to five tracks that may play while they are dancing for each tournament stage. The plot of Story Mode is this: joins a dance tournament. It's that simple.

In Story Mode, your character must first do a dance audition stage that they must pass in order to compete in the tournament. From there the actual tournaments consists of a series of danceoffs where each turn takes 30 seconds. The final bosses of the game are Eggman and Metal Sonic working together as a team. Defeating them will unlock them as playable characters.

VS Mode gameplay has the same danceoff gameplay, except that you can also play against a human player and up to four competitors can be chosen. You are also barred from choosing a partner. Also, the time taken for each dance turn can be adjusted up to a minute.

Practice Mode is self-explanatory.

Gameplay:
Characters must perform dance moves over a limited time to win. Dance moves can be performed using certain button combinations or pressing buttons in a certain order. Every character (or team of characters) has their own moveset, so you may have to practice a bit and see which one is the best for you. At the end of each match, each character's performance will be determined by style, and the seamlessness of move transitions.

Characters and their movesets so far:

Sonic:
Breakdance: Down, Right, Up, Left repeatedly in that order. After ending the move, press down when he lands to do a split, which makes for a stylish finish.
Shoot Dance: Press Up+Right repeatedly.
Chaos Emeralds: Press Space 7 times at a fast pace. This will cause the seven Chaos Emeralds to surround Sonic while he dances. Furthermore, when Sonic finishes, the Emeralds will disperse and Sonic will become Super Sonic. This adds a lot of style points.

If Sonic is selected as a partner, Sonic take on the role of a disc jockey. Disc jockeys will switch through the music tracks while you dance, making it a bit more challenging, but paying off in extra style points if done right.

Eggman:
If selected as a partner, Eggman will take on the role of disc jockey.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, I might make this a collab.

Choco ain't the only thing loco!

Try Joining the Freedom Scratchers, or the Back@Freddy's World Team!
If collabs are for you, check out the Sonic Rumble Collab (under hiatus)!
scramaso
Scratcher
100+ posts

HO HO HO, WE FOUND THE REAL EGGMAN EMPIRE!
Spanish company form Valencia

elephant.exe wants to hug you
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superscratcher32 wrote:

Thanks, I hate it.

I'm glad I start reading once the zombots showed up.
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

superscratcher32 wrote:

Thanks, I hate it.

I'm glad I start reading once the zombots showed up.
Wait what happened?

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This makes me want to cry.

Cracked on "The 6 Most Baffling Video Game Spinoffs wrote:

Cracked is obviously a site for older teenagers, which is why there is no link.

1. Almost Every Sonic Game Ever Created
The Original:
Sonic the Hedgehog is the misguided illustration of a very old man's concept of “attitude,” complete with sneakers and an "everyone but me can [get lost]" smirk. Basically, he is what Sega executives imagined would appeal to bratty children who don't have the attention span for Super Mario Bros. The original series of Sonic games on the Genesis was action platformers that encouraged Sonic to run balls-out through each level as fast as he could, smashing through enemies, freeing his adorable animal friends, and defeating a boss every few minutes, until either the game ended or you ran out of Adderall and bit your grandmother. It's Mario on [steroids].

Although it was originally called Gollum's Precious [Funland].

The Spinoff:

Sonic has actually spawned an embarrassing horde of spinoffs that, to date, outnumber the games in the official original series. Take Sonic and the Black Knight, for example:

We're guessing the black knight [Knuckles] is the one dressed in red?

Sonic claws for relevance in this forgettable third-person action title that puts a sword in his hand and tosses him in the middle of Arthurian legend, because that makes all of the sense that is available to be made. It incorporated the use of the Nintendo Wii's motion controllers by forcing players to clumsily swing their arms around in an attempt to get Sonic to stab things while simultaneously indulging the most ridiculous piece of fan fiction Sega could find that didn't devolve into [the unspeakable].

Evidently feeling that third-person action was where all the money had been hiding from them, Sega continued the gibbering line of reasoning established by Sonic and the Black Knight with Sonic Unleashed. This game replaced swords with the ability to transform into a werehog to eviscerate your enemies, because a werehog is apparently a thing.

Followed by blood-curdling screams and blood. God, the blood …

Sonic is already a hedgehog, so we are confused by the “werehog” terminology. However, we are even more confused by the fact that, in his werehog form, Sonic has elastic limbs like Stretch Armstrong that allow him to flail his way through bad guys and achieve the least subtle God of War ripoff since God of War II.

When Sonic Unleashed failed to fill the gaming community's pants with excitement, Sega decided to give their struggling mascot guns and a motorcycle and changed his name to that of a cool bad[butt] (see “very old man's concept,” above).

“I also skateboard. Moms are so uncool, huh, guys?”

Shadow the Hedgehog even sported a new color scheme of red and black, which is the universal war paint of one who does not suffer any [crud]. He zoomed across blasted landscapes, belching hot lead at odious demons with a handgun the size of his entire body while cursing out rude quips, and this was based on a game about a smiling blue hedgehog that runs fast and rescues forest creatures.

It's as if Sega doesn't know what to do with Sonic unless he's trying to mimic the success of another series. Ironically, if they'd stuck to copying Mario, they would've just made the exact same game over and over again for the past 27 years.

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
scramaso
Scratcher
100+ posts

This makes me want to cry.

Cracked on "The 6 Most Baffling Video Game Spinoffs wrote:

Cracked is obviously a site for older teenagers, which is why there is no link.

1. Almost Every Sonic Game Ever Created
The Original:
Sonic the Hedgehog is the misguided illustration of a very old man's concept of “attitude,” complete with sneakers and an "everyone but me can [get lost]" smirk. Basically, he is what Sega executives imagined would appeal to bratty children who don't have the attention span for Super Mario Bros. The original series of Sonic games on the Genesis was action platformers that encouraged Sonic to run balls-out through each level as fast as he could, smashing through enemies, freeing his adorable animal friends, and defeating a boss every few minutes, until either the game ended or you ran out of Adderall and bit your grandmother. It's Mario on [steroids].

Although it was originally called Gollum's Precious [Funland].

The Spinoff:

Sonic has actually spawned an embarrassing horde of spinoffs that, to date, outnumber the games in the official original series. Take Sonic and the Black Knight, for example:

We're guessing the black knight [Knuckles] is the one dressed in red?

Sonic claws for relevance in this forgettable third-person action title that puts a sword in his hand and tosses him in the middle of Arthurian legend, because that makes all of the sense that is available to be made. It incorporated the use of the Nintendo Wii's motion controllers by forcing players to clumsily swing their arms around in an attempt to get Sonic to stab things while simultaneously indulging the most ridiculous piece of fan fiction Sega could find that didn't devolve into [the unspeakable].

Evidently feeling that third-person action was where all the money had been hiding from them, Sega continued the gibbering line of reasoning established by Sonic and the Black Knight with Sonic Unleashed. This game replaced swords with the ability to transform into a werehog to eviscerate your enemies, because a werehog is apparently a thing.

Followed by blood-curdling screams and blood. God, the blood …

Sonic is already a hedgehog, so we are confused by the “werehog” terminology. However, we are even more confused by the fact that, in his werehog form, Sonic has elastic limbs like Stretch Armstrong that allow him to flail his way through bad guys and achieve the least subtle God of War ripoff since God of War II.

When Sonic Unleashed failed to fill the gaming community's pants with excitement, Sega decided to give their struggling mascot guns and a motorcycle and changed his name to that of a cool bad[butt] (see “very old man's concept,” above).

“I also skateboard. Moms are so uncool, huh, guys?”

Shadow the Hedgehog even sported a new color scheme of red and black, which is the universal war paint of one who does not suffer any [crud]. He zoomed across blasted landscapes, belching hot lead at odious demons with a handgun the size of his entire body while cursing out rude quips, and this was based on a game about a smiling blue hedgehog that runs fast and rescues forest creatures.

It's as if Sega doesn't know what to do with Sonic unless he's trying to mimic the success of another series. Ironically, if they'd stuck to copying Mario, they would've just made the exact same game over and over again for the past 27 years.
oof

elephant.exe wants to hug you
queensans
Scratcher
86 posts

SuperDoom wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

No swearing in my christian sonic server

My life is out of in control

Hi! Watch as my stress gathers up and I turn into hulk!

My sign is Tauros, which is zodiac sign and a pokemon.
I exist with all the other humans!

everyone and including me complains too much
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

queensans wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

You called?

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

queensans wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

You called?
ghostbust
ilnik0806
Scratcher
500+ posts

berryjam3506 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

queensans wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

You called?
ghostbust
bustin'

(NEW MEME OF THE WEEK COMING SOON!) Meme of the week:

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilnik0806 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

queensans wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

You called?
ghostbust
bustin'
bustin' makes me feel good
D-07N2
Scratcher
89 posts

berryjam3506 wrote:

ilnik0806 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

queensans wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

You called?
ghostbust
bustin'
bustin' makes me feel good
uh… ok…

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
superscratcher32
Scratcher
100+ posts

So I was hired to babysit Cream again
Make sure she doesn't get into trouble
k bye
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superscratcher32 wrote: