“Tails! How did you survive?!”
“Uhhh…Plot Armor?”

some of the best writing in a sonic game
Which game?
Sonic Adventure on the Dreams
*searches up SA1's script*

I think I just got wooshed.
Dreams. As in the PS4 game.

I'll try to be on the TBG's more, as I cannot log in to Scratch at home.

TBG: TailsFanTBG
ROBLOX: TailsFanV51
KatKat236
New to Scratch
11 posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

yall mind if I send this game I made related 2 sonic //
KatKat236
New to Scratch
11 posts

KatKat236 wrote:

yall mind if I send this game I made related 2 sonic
I dunno if its advertising but if it is ill take this down
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/351621425
technoguyx
Scratcher
500+ posts

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

“Tails! How did you survive?!”
“Uhhh…Plot Armor?”

some of the best writing in a sonic game
Which game?
Sonic Adventure on the Dreams
*searches up SA1's script*

I think I just got wooshed.
Dreams. As in the PS4 game.
Oh…heh, I thought you used “Dreams” as a shortening of Dreamcast. Now I feel like an idiot.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I'm gonna switch to a new account when I get to 4000 posts.
scramaso
Scratcher
100+ posts

technoguyx wrote:

apparently this is a Sonic 1 hack
“Hack Over
Go Home”

elephant.exe wants to hug you
IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

not sure if it was posted but recently a ton of sonic prototypes were found, dumped and documented online, you can get links to download them here and read about them.

(zz)
This is Sleepy Thing.
he doesnt do anything he's just a lazy poop and i cant remove him from my signature
help
triowolf
Scratcher
59 posts

Nazo Can't Cook On Ovens
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

triowolf wrote:

Nazo Can't Cook On Ovens
context please

technoguyx
Scratcher
500+ posts

maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Why has nobody made a Sonic AMV/GMV of this?

GMV stands for “Game Music Video”. You know, not “Gacha Music Video”. Just wanted to clear that up.
what’s a gacha music video?

I accidentally closed the original baldis basics topic, so here’s the new one. NVM
scramaso
Scratcher
100+ posts

IgDegOo wrote:

not sure if it was posted but recently a ton of sonic prototypes were found, dumped and documented online, you can get links to download them here and read about them.
Thank you god for solving the Sonic 2 CD thing, making proof that Dust Hill is HPZ's early name, AND 8 MORE STUPID SONIC CD PROTOS.

Trivia: They work on Everdrives!

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

spam? what spam?

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Dec. 8, 2019 00:12:31)

I'll try to be on the TBG's more, as I cannot log in to Scratch at home.

TBG: TailsFanTBG
ROBLOX: TailsFanV51
scramaso
Scratcher
100+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Finally we can relate, Now we're side by side, this is fate I knew all along we'd find some way to communicate (Communicate!) I've been here before and I know that we must stand up tall, I'm not scared to ask when I'm not sure, We can overcome it all. Speaking from no where else except your heart, you'll never know if you don't try Listen and see, the voice I carry with me Speak with your heart! Speak with your heart! If you could tell me how to lend a hand, I would try to understand No words could say how much I care, Together we can take a stand, Don't fall apart, To speak with your heart! And always take it with you back to the start! (Communicate!) We can break this wall that divides us, I know you're sincere, We'll just take our time in this moment, Your voice will come clear Speaking from no where else except your heart, you'll never know if you don't try Listen and see, the voice I carry with me Speak with your heart! Speak with your heart! If you could tell me how to lend a hand, I would try to understand No words could say how much I care, Together we can take a stand Tell me how to lend a hand, I would try to understand No words could say how much I care, Together we can take a stand Don't fall apart, To speak with your heart! And always take it with you back to the start! Don't fall apart, To speak with your heart! And always take it with you back to the start! Forget about this hatred, We'll ride the way till the end, And I know that if we communicate, This will be ours to the end! Don't fall apart, To speak with your heart! And always take it with you back to the start! Don't fall apart, To speak with your heart, your heart, with your heart... Speak with your heart! Don't fall apart, To speak with your heart! And always take it with you back to the start! Don't fall apart, To speak with your heart, your heart, with your heart... Speak with your heart! Don't fall apart, To speak with your heart! And always take it with you back to the start! Don't fall apart, To speak with your heart! And always take it with you back to the start! Speak with your heart, yeah!

KatKat236
New to Scratch
11 posts

Spam (stylized as SPAM) is a brand of canned cooked pork made by Hormel Foods Corporation, based in Minnesota. It was first introduced in 1937 and gained popularity worldwide after its use during World War II.

< im putting this here was a reply to the above comet coz I cant reply to a thread with a picture in it for some dumb reason>
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KatKat236 wrote:

Spam (stylized as SPAM) is a brand of canned cooked pork made by Hormel Foods Corporation, based in Minnesota. It was first introduced in 1937 and gained popularity worldwide after its use during World War II.

< im putting this here was a reply to the above comet coz I cant reply to a thread with a picture in it for some dumb reason>
New Scratchers can't post images :(

maxgap12345 wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Why has nobody made a Sonic AMV/GMV of this?

GMV stands for “Game Music Video”. You know, not “Gacha Music Video”. Just wanted to clear that up.
what’s a gacha music video?
just imagine a club penguin music video. that's basically a gacha music video

CatsForum Helper™Shef Werld/Shef Kerbi News Network/*insert hat kid dance here*/

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't understand why Sonic Adventure 2's plot is considered the peak of storytelling in the Sonic series.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

I don't understand why Sonic Adventure 2's plot is considered the peak of storytelling in the Sonic series.
Because it doesn't feel the need to shove a hundred jokes in your face every second.

I mean, probably. I've barely played the game.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I'm gonna switch to a new account when I get to 4000 posts.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

I mean, probably. I've barely played the game.
same lol
I've only played City Escape

CatsForum Helper™Shef Werld/Shef Kerbi News Network/*insert hat kid dance here*/

technoguyx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

IMO it's tied with SA1 if you only focus on the story, though I might be biased on that since I only played that game out of the two as a child and I always loved the lore it set up. But I suppose SA2 does a better job at balancing gameplay and storytelling since the fast pace of the stages is not ever interrupted by huge adventure scenarios and cheesy cutscenes (not as much as SA1's, at least…). The story is intricate, intense and touches on some deep themes such as grief and letting go, responsibility for one's actions and generally the whole “good/evil” duality it's built around. It also does a great job at fleshing out the characters in their respective story arcs.

And well, people have already mentioned that the post-Unleashed games are not that great in the story department.

One video I think sums it up well is TheBlackHoodedGamer's “Why Sonic Adventure 2 Was So Beloved” (not sure if I can link to it here, it might have bad language) which is a general overview on what made SA2 a great game back then. One important point he makes is that while SA2's storytelling wasn't really excellent by today's standards, it certainly was in it's day considering the hardware limitations (!) and that it was pretty much one of the first to really set the trend for games to tell a well-written story and be built around it rather than the other way around (SEGA was really trying to pioneer on this, with games such as Shenmue on the Dreamcast).

Last edited by technoguyx (Dec. 8, 2019 03:52:27)