Discuss Scratch

TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.
Someone find Sonic Rush Adventure online.
That's called Pirating. Get a DS and find it on Amazon.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.

I personally believe that the people who worked YEARS on this game should get paid for it, but if you want to download it from an untrusted source probably crawling with malware, then be my guest.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
scramaso
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.

I personally believe that the people who worked YEARS on this game should get paid for it, but if you want to download it from an untrusted source probably crawling with malware, then be my guest.
i have an everdrive bundled with all the genesis games ever made

elephant.exe wants to hug you
Danny_Shellstar
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.

I personally believe that the people who worked YEARS on this game should get paid for it, but if you want to download it from an untrusted source probably crawling with malware, then be my guest.
lol crawling with malware

(zz)
This is Sleepy Thing.
he doesnt do anything he's just a lazy poop and i cant remove him from my signature
help
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

scramaso wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.

I personally believe that the people who worked YEARS on this game should get paid for it, but if you want to download it from an untrusted source probably crawling with malware, then be my guest.
i have an everdrive bundled with all the genesis games ever made



We can deal.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
Undermemes
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

scramaso wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.

I personally believe that the people who worked YEARS on this game should get paid for it, but if you want to download it from an untrusted source probably crawling with malware, then be my guest.
i have an everdrive bundled with all the genesis games ever made



We can deal.
i mean this is sega where talking about right? this is not like nintendo who would DESTROY ANY AND ALL EMULATORS AND ROMS

i am not making projects anymore but i am very active in the forums so meet me there
The forums i am on
The beepbox.co forum
The mother/earthbound forum
The undertale forum
The deltarune forum
The sonic the hedgehog forum
ya thats about it…
technoguyx
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

Danny_Shellstar wrote:

Listen to the greatest thing ever:
Flying Battery but it's only the bass and percussion.
doesn't surpass Masato Nakamura's demo Sonic 1 OST, it just screams late 80's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWu1iZRyxw4
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.

I personally believe that the people who worked YEARS on this game should get paid for it, but if you want to download it from an untrusted source probably crawling with malware, then be my guest.
Actually, I don't think the devs lose money, only the retailers, so technically, anyone pirating doesn't affect the devs. And besides, digital downloading games didn't exist on the DS, so they don't lose money from the digital sales, either.

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

I'm kinda excited about the Sonic Movie. It doesn't look amazing, but it still seems like fun.


Sorry SockedMonster.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 1900 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

Ryrie36 wrote:

I'm kinda excited about the Sonic Movie. It doesn't look amazing, but it still seems like fun.


Sorry SockedMonster.
I agree, I just think they're deadline is a bit too soon and I think they're biting off more that they can chew. But I have no concept of time so what do I know?

!!Moved to @SaltySeaWaters !!
D-07N2
Scratcher
90 posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

Undermemes wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

scramaso wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.

I personally believe that the people who worked YEARS on this game should get paid for it, but if you want to download it from an untrusted source probably crawling with malware, then be my guest.
i have an everdrive bundled with all the genesis games ever made



We can deal.
i mean this is sega where talking about right? this is not like nintendo who would DESTROY ANY AND ALL EMULATORS AND ROMS
Um… emulators are legal, however, downloading/uploading roms/iso's is illegal in most countries. It is, however, legal to backup your own games on your computer/mobile, just uploading ‘em isn’t legal. For example, there was a website that provided roms for no price, and one day Nintendo shut it down.
PIRACY IS BAD, KIDS, DON'T DO IT!!

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.

I personally believe that the people who worked YEARS on this game should get paid for it, but if you want to download it from an untrusted source probably crawling with malware, then be my guest.
Actually, I don't think the devs lose money, only the retailers, so technically, anyone pirating doesn't affect the devs. And besides, digital downloading games didn't exist on the DS, so they don't lose money from the digital sales, either.
The money goes from the retailers to the company, who pays the devs.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.

I personally believe that the people who worked YEARS on this game should get paid for it, but if you want to download it from an untrusted source probably crawling with malware, then be my guest.
Actually, I don't think the devs lose money, only the retailers, so technically, anyone pirating doesn't affect the devs. And besides, digital downloading games didn't exist on the DS, so they don't lose money from the digital sales, either.
The money goes from the retailers to the company, who pays the devs.
I think this is how it works:
Retailer pays Company to sell game
Retailer sells game
Retailer gets money
It doesn't matter how many units were sold: I think the payment is the same either way.

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

*finds Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games emulator online*

my life is complete
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

And I am too!
Same.

I personally believe that the people who worked YEARS on this game should get paid for it, but if you want to download it from an untrusted source probably crawling with malware, then be my guest.
Actually, I don't think the devs lose money, only the retailers, so technically, anyone pirating doesn't affect the devs. And besides, digital downloading games didn't exist on the DS, so they don't lose money from the digital sales, either.
The money goes from the retailers to the company, who pays the devs.
I think this is how it works:
Retailer pays Company to sell game
Retailer sells game
Retailer gets money
It doesn't matter how many units were sold: I think the payment is the same either way.
True, but still, someone loses money. It's a backhanded way of snagging 50 from the cash register.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

i mean this is sega where talking about right? this is not like nintendo who would DESTROY ANY AND ALL EMULATORS AND ROMS
…and also take down fangames the same day they release just to show how cool their legal team is and threaten people with fines of millions for making some sort of video game with their IP in it and also for the longest time completely removed monetisation from any Youtube video with Nintendo games in it, requiring people to join their partnership program when other companies freely allowed video content made by others to stay monetised since they were aware it was free advertising and publicity.



KatKat236
New to Scratch
11 posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

CatsUnited wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

i mean this is sega where talking about right? this is not like nintendo who would DESTROY ANY AND ALL EMULATORS AND ROMS
…and also take down fangames the same day they release just to show how cool their legal team is and threaten people with fines of millions for making some sort of video game with their IP in it and also for the longest time completely removed monetisation from any Youtube video with Nintendo games in it, requiring people to join their partnership program when other companies freely allowed video content made by others to stay monetised since they were aware it was free advertising and publicity.

so to simplify it
nintendo flexes there sickkkk legal team tearing down fan content
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

Why has nobody made a Sonic AMV/GMV of this?

GMV stands for “Game Music Video”. You know, not “Gacha Music Video”. Just wanted to clear that up.

IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Why has nobody made a Sonic AMV/GMV of this?

GMV stands for “Game Music Video”. You know, not “Gacha Music Video”. Just wanted to clear that up.
cause they stopped making sonic amvs 8 years ago

(zz)
This is Sleepy Thing.
he doesnt do anything he's just a lazy poop and i cant remove him from my signature
help
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

IgDegOo wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Why has nobody made a Sonic AMV/GMV of this?

GMV stands for “Game Music Video”. You know, not “Gacha Music Video”. Just wanted to clear that up.
cause they stopped making sonic amvs 8 years ago
i see

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile