CatsUnited wrote:

scramaso wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

why does tokyo 1964 remind me of oregon trail
“you have died of dysentery”
Well there goes Eggman - should've known something was up
egg
hey new page

Last edited by scramaso (Nov. 30, 2019 08:55:32)

elephant.exe wants to hug you
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Sonic in a nutshell
another Phineas and Ferb fan I see.

!!Moved to @SaltySeaWaters !!
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ghosts of the Bizarre Adventure

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

…why though?

scramaso
Scratcher
100+ posts

I’m scared

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So anyway, for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, I fell in love with Story Mode, but the game is still very lacking compared to previous entries, especially London 2012.

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

guys oh my gdo!!!! thye saved the franchise becaues they just chanegd the desing!!!!!!!

tenzinmishti
Scratcher
500+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

tenzinmishti wrote:

hey um what ships are canon?

i don't wanna post in the sonic shipping topic bc i'm no longer that much of a shipper and i don't want its notifications taking up my messages so

1. ok fine

2. Unsubscribe from the topic. (:T
bruh i'm not even subscribed to that topic

anyways lets talk about shaedow the german honkhedge

hello
tenzin||she/her||13
countryhumans, planethumans, soulcalibur, countryballs
find me:
insta || reddit || countryhumans amino || polandball amino || art amino
technoguyx
Scratcher
500+ posts

yaov_1991 wrote:

guys oh my gdo!!!! thye saved the franchise becaues they just chanegd the desing!!!!!!!
Here's my tinfoil hat theory: the design change was planned all along for the sake of publicity. I highly doubt a few months is enough time to rework an entire movie, even if the only change is a model. It's the main character's model, so they need to make sure it looks good in all scenes. And editing CGI over live footage is a huge task – there's lightning, collisions and a bunch of other stuff that has to be done. Plus, the first design was horrible, any sane person could've foresaw the huge backlash it got.
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Je ne vais pas acheter “Sonic Forces”. Ne semble pas la peine de le Fr178.75

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Dec. 1, 2019 05:37:26)

TBG: TailsFanTBG
ROBLOX: TailsFanV51
YouTube: this link

yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

technoguyx wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

Here's my tinfoil hat theory: the design change was planned all along for the sake of publicity. I highly doubt a few months is enough time to rework an entire movie, even if the only change is a model. It's the main character's model, so they need to make sure it looks good in all scenes. And editing CGI over live footage is a huge task – there's lightning, collisions and a bunch of other stuff that has to be done. Plus, the first design was horrible, any sane person could've foresaw the huge backlash it got.
you know theres a 7-month gap from april to november, right?

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Je ne vais pas acheter “Sonic Forces”. Ne semble pas la peine de le Fr178.75
?

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
scramaso
Scratcher
100+ posts

yaov_1991 wrote:

technoguyx wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

Well, the important thing is that the movie was saved.

I wonder how the old one looked in the new trailer…

Last edited by scramaso (Dec. 1, 2019 09:21:35)

TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

scramaso wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

technoguyx wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

Away with you!

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

scramaso wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

technoguyx wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

becase we ALLL knwo it wsa the desgn!!! there totalaly werent any othre problesm!!!!

TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

yaov_1991 wrote:

scramaso wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

technoguyx wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

becase we ALLL knwo it wsa the desgn!!! there totalaly werent any othre problesm!!!!
There weren't any problems, why you talk sarcasm?

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

scramaso wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

technoguyx wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

Uh…meow?

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yaov_1991 wrote:

Is the movie itself going to be good, or is it just going to be a bad movie but with the new Sonic model slapped on it?

CatsForum Helper™Shef Werld/Shef Kerbi News Network

SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

Is the movie itself going to be good, or is it just going to be a bad movie but with the new Sonic model slapped on it?
Nah, the film is still gonna be trash, it’s just that people harassed the makers of the film into changing the model because they did something they don’t want. The only reason I am seeing the film is because of Jim Carrey.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/381350/?page=1#post-3799487
Check out my request shop for writing and voice acting if you need help with any kind of project!
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25708150/ This is my Nuclear Apocalypse RP please join, it’s awful lonely down here
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I honestly think the movie is going to be great, at least from the trailer.

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!