Discuss Scratch

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic [ONLY LINK MOVIE SPOILERS]

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

(It's not recommended to link to TV Tropes because they allow swearing in articles.)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(It's not recommended to link to TV Tropes because they allow swearing in articles.)
frick gotta change the link

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Remember in the SEGA topic when I told everyone I wanted OS-tan with SEGA consoles to be a thing?

Well, it already happened. 5 years ago. (warning: Links to TV Tropes, don't get your life ruined!) (Now links to Wikipedia.)
repost due to new page, no more tv tropes

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Omega will randomly says “kill” (I think that's what he says) when he gets a score bonus in Sonic Heroes. Also, his “worthless consumer models” line can be heard when there are no enemies involved with the score bonus as well (he said it in a special stage once).

wack.
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Remember in the SEGA topic when I told everyone I wanted OS-tan with SEGA consoles to be a thing?

Well, it already happened. 5 years ago. (warning: Links to TV Tropes, don't get your life ruined!) (Now links to Wikipedia.)
Wait, what?

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
D-07N2
Scratcher
89 posts

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Wait, what?
Link's been changed, buddy!!
also what the heck is TV Tropes

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

D-07N2 wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Wait, what?
I know this, I mean't where it leads.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
D-07N2
Scratcher
89 posts

D-07N2 wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Wait, what?
It's a Wikipedia page, the site where you find out stuff.

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

D-07N2 wrote:

D-07N2 wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Wait, what?
I know.
What website it leads to.
I mean what's ON it.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
superscratcher32
Scratcher
100+ posts

D-07N2 wrote:

D-07N2 wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Wait, what?
I know.
What website it leads to.
I mean what's ON it.
can we be funny again
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I saw a meme with the Old Sonic Movie Trailer, but the human was replaced with New Sonic.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 1900 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
D-07N2
Scratcher
89 posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

I saw a meme with the Old Sonic Movie Trailer, but the human was replaced with New Sonic.
Heh I remember that…
I feel bad for old Sonic ;-; (ok not really)

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

Which is better, the Sonic Chaos remake or the Sonic Triple Trouble remake?

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

I saw that on my reccomended on Youtube.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

All-joined blocks show

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

somebody please help me i have Settin' the Scene stuck in my head

tenzinmishti
Scratcher
500+ posts

hey um what ships are canon?

i don't wanna post in the sonic shipping topic bc i'm no longer that much of a shipper and i don't want its notifications taking up my messages so

hello
tenzin||she/her||13
countryhumans, planethumans, soulcalibur, countryballs
find me:
insta || reddit || countryhumans amino || polandball amino || art amino
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tenzinmishti wrote:

i don't wanna post in the sonic shipping topic bc i'm no longer that much of a shipper and i don't want its notifications taking up my messages so
none are except shadaze

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Nov. 27, 2019 19:29:01)

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
tenzinmishti
Scratcher
500+ posts

tenzinmishti wrote:

none are except shadaze
i know sonally kinda is because archie comics - i still consider them part of the canon

hello
tenzin||she/her||13
countryhumans, planethumans, soulcalibur, countryballs
find me:
insta || reddit || countryhumans amino || polandball amino || art amino
superscratcher32
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

link me this video please