Discuss Scratch

D-07N2
Scratcher
54 posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

yey they made Sonic great again!



























































it better have a reference to Sanic

Please tell me why I even exist in the world
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

The Sonic Movie looks actually good now.
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Here’s the thing, this “film” is still going to be mediocre. Just because some people on the internet didn’t want the design they went through the whole thing. That ain’t good for cinema as an art form. It’s gonna lead to more changes to movies leading to films being far from their original scope. I know I’m a bit heated, but I’m a big film fan and just don’t want this medium to become a fan service cess-pool. Also, the new design looks good, but the animation is kinda choppy and the redesign looks strange from certain angles, could just be me tho. Robotnik is the only reason I am seeing this lol. Sorry if this came of as heated and overly dramatic.

wanna see how i got these scars?


well… IM DA JOKER BABY!
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

…Just because some people on the internet didn’t want the design they went through the whole thing. That ain’t good for cinema as an art form. It’s gonna lead to more changes to movies leading to films being far from their original scope. I know I’m a bit heated, but I’m a big film fan and just don’t want this medium to become a fan service cess-pool. …
Fan service is often unhealthy in general.
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Y'know, I should compare Infinite to Merlina sometime, just to see what went wrong with the former.



Who's Merlina, you ask? She's a well-designed villain created for a not-so well designed game.

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Nov. 12, 2019 23:36:23)


TBG: TailsFanTBG
ROBLOX: TailsFanV51

scratch the entire internet decided if toadette good or bad

move (10) steps // This is Move10Steps. He makes those kumquats move ten steps.
SANlC
Scratcher
7 posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Well, well, well! Guess who this guy is!?

GOTTA GO FAST
move (fast) steps
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SANlC wrote:

Well, well, well! Guess who this guy is!?
Hey, I was gonna get replies on my post!

TBG: TailsFanTBG
ROBLOX: TailsFanV51

scratch the entire internet decided if toadette good or bad

move (10) steps // This is Move10Steps. He makes those kumquats move ten steps.
D-07N2
Scratcher
54 posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SANlC wrote:

Well, well, well! Guess who this guy is!?
I knew you had to be here at one point…

Please tell me why I even exist in the world
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

Robotnik is the only reason I am seeing this lol.
Same, kinda. I'm mostly interested in this movie because it has Jim Carrey in it.


God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

I used to be active on Scratch, I visit every once in a while though.
D-07N2
Scratcher
54 posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Y'know, I should compare Infinite to Merlina sometime, just to see what went wrong with the former.



Who's Merlina, you ask? She's a well-designed villain created for a not-so well designed game.
Yes… I remember Sonic & The Black Knight…

Please tell me why I even exist in the world
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

signature




(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))






Hmmm…
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

signature
huh
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

TBG: TailsFanTBG
ROBLOX: TailsFanV51

scratch the entire internet decided if toadette good or bad

move (10) steps // This is Move10Steps. He makes those kumquats move ten steps.
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

signature
Nice.


God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

I used to be active on Scratch, I visit every once in a while though.
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

EZ-Games wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

Robotnik is the only reason I am seeing this lol.
Same, kinda. I'm mostly interested in this movie because it has Jim Carrey in it.
Even if I didn't like it, I'd want to see it due to how they treated the fans. Alot of studios see the backlash (and in this case, memes) and simply go “well, it no 4 u den go where else neh neh NEH neh neh”, but they actually listened instead of being a jerk. That has to be rewarded.
That and it looks cool and as a Sonic fan, I really gotta see it.







and Jim Carrey

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Y'know, I should compare Infinite to Merlina sometime, just to see what went wrong with the former.



Who's Merlina, you ask? She's a well-designed villain created for a not-so well designed game.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you say Black Knight isn't well-designed? The linearity? The gameplay style? The aesthetic?

It's honestly one of my favorite Sonic games. I'm curious to hear your reasoning.

Never say never.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

signature
icon

More professional signature coming soon. ~







On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, different things that look alike
On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, many many things that look alike
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Y'know, I should compare Infinite to Merlina sometime, just to see what went wrong with the former.



Who's Merlina, you ask? She's a well-designed villain created for a not-so well designed game.
BRO-

“Heard this same song 20 times! And it's only Halloween…”
“Christmas season, starting sooner every year.”
“Its October! Stores with plastic, christmas trees!”
“RANSACK. THE. MALL.”
https://youtu.be/7E-47VmFopE
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

nevermind, don't want selling stuff

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Nov. 13, 2019 00:26:15)


TBG: TailsFanTBG
ROBLOX: TailsFanV51

scratch the entire internet decided if toadette good or bad

move (10) steps // This is Move10Steps. He makes those kumquats move ten steps.
SANlC
Scratcher
7 posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

wear a shirt
no I am beautiful without shirt *lenny face here*

GOTTA GO FAST
move (fast) steps
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

I'm really excited for the movie now.


I was anyway.

WARNING: Anything I post in Interests Beyond Scratch is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
30003500
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile