Discuss Scratch

Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SuperDoom wrote:

I love that episode.
Except for the part with B3. (If you've seen the video, you know what I'm talking about.)
Haven't gotten to that part yet.
What's wrong with it?


Also I've dethroned Sonic 2 with a line for the rarest game ever with New Super Mario Bros Wii but the Manual has the corners folded on every prime numbered page.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 1900 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Ryrie36 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

I love that episode.
Except for the part with B3. (If you've seen the video, you know what I'm talking about.)
Haven't gotten to that part yet.
What's wrong with it?


Also I've dethroned Sonic 2 with a line for the rarest game ever with New Super Mario Bros Wii but the Manual has the corners folded on every prime numbered page.
How much is it being sold for on ebay? I wonder if there's someone who's actually selling Sonic 2 with a line for an insane amount of money.
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

I love that episode.
Except for the part with B3. (If you've seen the video, you know what I'm talking about.)
Haven't gotten to that part yet.
What's wrong with it?


Also I've dethroned Sonic 2 with a line for the rarest game ever with New Super Mario Bros Wii but the Manual has the corners folded on every prime numbered page.
How much is it being sold for on ebay? I wonder if there's someone who's actually selling Sonic 2 with a line for an insane amount of money.
They're doing it. They're actually doing it.
Not for resale my feet.

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Sept. 17, 2019 12:31:30)


TBG: TailsFanTBG
Sega_Cat
Scratcher
41 posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

I love that episode.
Except for the part with B3. (If you've seen the video, you know what I'm talking about.)
Haven't gotten to that part yet.
What's wrong with it?


Also I've dethroned Sonic 2 with a line for the rarest game ever with New Super Mario Bros Wii but the Manual has the corners folded on every prime numbered page.
How much is it being sold for on ebay? I wonder if there's someone who's actually selling Sonic 2 with a line for an insane amount of money.
They're doing it. They're actually doing it.
Who doing what?
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Sega_Cat wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

I love that episode.
Except for the part with B3. (If you've seen the video, you know what I'm talking about.)
Haven't gotten to that part yet.
What's wrong with it?


Also I've dethroned Sonic 2 with a line for the rarest game ever with New Super Mario Bros Wii but the Manual has the corners folded on every prime numbered page.
How much is it being sold for on ebay? I wonder if there's someone who's actually selling Sonic 2 with a line for an insane amount of money.
They're doing it. They're actually doing it.
Not for resale my feet.
Who doing what?
Somebody's selling Sonic 2 with a line on eBay.

TBG: TailsFanTBG
ilnik0806
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Sega_Cat wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

I love that episode.
Except for the part with B3. (If you've seen the video, you know what I'm talking about.)
Haven't gotten to that part yet.
What's wrong with it?


Also I've dethroned Sonic 2 with a line for the rarest game ever with New Super Mario Bros Wii but the Manual has the corners folded on every prime numbered page.
How much is it being sold for on ebay? I wonder if there's someone who's actually selling Sonic 2 with a line for an insane amount of money.
They're doing it. They're actually doing it.
Not for resale my feet.
Who doing what?
Somebody's selling Sonic 2 with a line on eBay.
I might be just stupid here, but what means “with a line”?

GK13 aka Glitch Knuckles 13
Mario Kart Tour studio
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Sega_Cat wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

I love that episode.
Except for the part with B3. (If you've seen the video, you know what I'm talking about.)
Haven't gotten to that part yet.
What's wrong with it?


Also I've dethroned Sonic 2 with a line for the rarest game ever with New Super Mario Bros Wii but the Manual has the corners folded on every prime numbered page.
How much is it being sold for on ebay? I wonder if there's someone who's actually selling Sonic 2 with a line for an insane amount of money.
They're doing it. They're actually doing it.
Not for resale my feet.
Who doing what?
Somebody's selling Sonic 2 with a line on eBay.
Would bid $20k US if I had money
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Random: Saw a kid wearing this today.


(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))






Hmmm…
ilnik0806
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Random: Saw a kid wearing this today.
Xd

GK13 aka Glitch Knuckles 13
Mario Kart Tour studio
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

themario4
Scratcher
72 posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

superspongebobbros wrote:

I re-watched the first episode of Sonic X.


I really don't like that cartoon.

I can't past the first few seconds of the intro.




Does that say more about Sonic X as a show, or me as a person?

Here in my car, I feel safest of all

walk (100 thousand) miles for you

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

superspongebobbros wrote:

I think that the soundtrack to Sonic Unleashed is the first major instance of SEGA copying whatever Mario was doing at the time. (No, Sonic Shuffle doesn't count, because at least they tried to change the gameplay to not look like Mario Party.)

Think about it. Sonic Unleashed does away with the rock-style of the games from Sonic Adventure to Sonic '06 in favor of an orchestral soundtrack. Super Mario Galaxy also used an orchestra extensively compared with previous games. Finally, Sonic Unleashed came out a year after Super Mario Galaxy.
Sonic Unleashed still has a rock-inspired soundtrack. The only orchestrated tracks I can think of are the main theme, results, nighttime boss music, and werehog battle theme. Most of Unleashed's soundtrack is rock and jazz, not orchestra. Are you talking about the cutscene music?

I just don't see it.
tenzinmishti
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

i got an idea for an au in which eggman (referred to as robotnik in the au) is the leader of a fascist dictatorship and is trying to take over the world and insert his ideologies into them. and sonic and co. will be living in all different countries, some will be partisans, some agents of the government, some soldiers, and some just trying to put an end to the empire, like sonic. basically a wwiii au. it's going to be a fanmade webcomic.

it will use the real life map, and i've already come up with nationalities for these characters:

sonic n' amy - F R E E D O M L A N D
shadow - very german person
silver - italian russian dude because a n y t h i n g i s p o s s i b l e
tails - he's the brit inspired by german engineering

all the characters are gonna be 10 years older than their canon age becuz yes



and question: if shadow is physically 15, why does he sound like a 30-40 year old man?

Last edited by tenzinmishti (Sept. 17, 2019 22:36:59)


please check out this animation i made
please vote: https://strawpoll.com/8h251ksh
countryhumans and countryballs are both equally good. well, in the future, they'll be. but it won't happen unless we change the countryhumans fandom. my dream is to change the said fandom into something that won't be looked down on. i hope more people join the effort as well.

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

tenzinmishti wrote:

i got an idea for an au in which eggman (referred to as robotnik in the au) is the leader of a fascist dictatorship and is trying to take over the world and insert his ideologies into them. and sonic and co. will be living in all different countries, some will be partisans, some agents of the government, some soldiers, and some just trying to put an end to the empire, like sonic. basically a wwiii au. it's going to be a fanmade webcomic.

it will use the real life map, and i've already come up with nationalities for these characters:

sonic n' amy - F R E E D O M L A N D
shadow - very german person
silver - italian russian dude because a n y t h i n g i s p o s s i b l e
tails - he's the brit inspired by german engineering

all the characters are gonna be 10 years older than their canon age becuz yes



and question: if shadow is physically 15, why does he sound like a 30-40 year old man?
Reminds me of 1984 for some reason, and dystopia in general


(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))






Hmmm…
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Politics - Sonic style


(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))






Hmmm…
LiteNing-Piecey
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Ya ever wonder why @TailsFanV51 doesn't switch to the mentioned account at times?

Uhh…

Meow?

If you see something I posted that sounds out-of-place, chances are my main should've posted it.
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

LiteNing-Piecey wrote:

Ya ever wonder why @TailsFanV51 doesn't switch to the mentioned account at times?

Uhh…

Meow?
why have you brought this curse upon us

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

tenzinmishti wrote:

i got an idea for an au in which eggman (referred to as robotnik in the au) is the leader of a fascist dictatorship and is trying to take over the world and insert his ideologies into them. and sonic and co. will be living in all different countries, some will be partisans, some agents of the government, some soldiers, and some just trying to put an end to the empire, like sonic. basically a wwiii au. it's going to be a fanmade webcomic.

it will use the real life map, and i've already come up with nationalities for these characters:

sonic n' amy - F R E E D O M L A N D
shadow - very german person
silver - italian russian dude because a n y t h i n g i s p o s s i b l e
tails - he's the brit inspired by german engineering

all the characters are gonna be 10 years older than their canon age becuz yes



and question: if shadow is physically 15, why does he sound like a 30-40 year old man?
STOP TRYING TO INSERT WWII INTO SONIC.

Who are you trying to be, ADF?

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi


brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

nobody answered to the quality songs i posted

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

brickbreakerk wrote:

nobody answered to the quality songs i posted
They had nothing to do with Sonic.


(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))






Hmmm…

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile