CatsUnited wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Scott the Woz made a video on Sonic CD.
sonic cd bad because us boss music
Good thing I live in Australia.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 1700 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
ilnik0806
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

O N T O P I C A C T I V A T E

What's your favorite Sonic Sprite in the 2D Games? (Like 1, 2, 3, Advance, Unleashed Mobile etc.)
Hmmm, maybe in Sonic 3 and Sonic Advance

SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

That sounds awesome! I'll have to check it out. I actually only just discovered his channel the other day, and I have to say, I like his videos. I really enjoyed watching the one about game stores.

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

O N T O P I C A C T I V A T E

What's your favorite Sonic Sprite in the 2D Games? (Like 1, 2, 3, Advance, Unleashed Mobile etc.)
I have to say, I really love Sonic's sprites in the 3 Sonic Advance games. To me, they're just perfect! (Somehow I didn't even know about Unleashed Mobile's existence….)

Last edited by SonicFan91 (Aug. 13, 2019 13:10:06)

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicFan91 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

That sounds awesome! I'll have to check it out. I actually only just discovered his channel the other day, and I have to say, I like his videos. I really enjoyed watching the one about game stores.
thanks for joining the scott the woz fanclub

superscratcher32
Scratcher
47 posts

https://youtu.be/e9ixL-aVRCI

Y O U ' R E T O O S L O W !
SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

SonicFan91 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

thanks for joining the scott the woz fanclub
Heh heh heh heh, you're welcome.

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

I just got Sonic Adventure for Steam! It's still downloading (And I'll probably install BetterSADX with it) but I'll post once everything is done!
Edit while I was still typing this: It downloaded! Now to download BetterSADX (Well, I may play it then mod it.)

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

I just got Sonic Adventure for Steam! It's still downloading (And I'll probably install BetterSADX with it) but I'll post once everything is done!
Edit while I was still typing this: It downloaded! Now to download BetterSADX (Well, I may play it then mod it.)
That sounds cool! I hope you enjoy it. I hope I'll get to play it someday, too. Steam's probably a good way to do it!

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Try the vanilla game, first.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Combining Roger Craig Smith's Sonic voice with Sonic's classic design does not mesh well. It's almost uncanny.
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superscratcher32 wrote:

Copyright lol

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superscratcher32 wrote:

UMG back at it again:
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by ユニバーサルミュージック合同会社 (
Universal Music LLC).

superscratcher32
Scratcher
47 posts

CatsUnited wrote:

superscratcher32 wrote:

UMG back at it again:
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by ユニバーサルミュージック合同会社 (
Universal Music LLC).
yeah sorry guys
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

superscratcher32 wrote:

Copyright lol

CatsUnited wrote:

superscratcher32 wrote:

UMG back at it again:
Video unavailable
Universal Music LLC).
You guys can't make copyright jokes at a time like this.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM

SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but what is a vanilla game? Is it like some sort of light version?

Spycapt54 wrote:

Combining Roger Craig Smith's Sonic voice with Sonic's classic design does not mesh well. It's almost uncanny.
You're right… That would be pretty weird. Is that actually a thing that happened? (Sorry, to be honest, up until now, I haven't really been keeping up with Sonic as much as I should lately.)

superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicFan91 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but what is a vanilla game? Is it like some sort of light version?
It's the original version.

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

SonicFan91 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

superscratcher32 wrote:

SonicFan91 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

superspongebobbros wrote:

What normal people say Silver's most iconic line is: “It's no use!”
What it really is (yes, this is official)
Now I want to read the comic. Is this Archie or IDW?
I think I recognize this from the IDW comics, but I could be wrong….
Yup, i read this in a sonic book… this is real…
I've seen that before.
Y'know, since we're all talking about them now, maybe I'll try to catch up a bit on the IDW Sonic comics tonight.
Yeah!~

Name: Dream
License: Certified Idiot.

CRAZY!? I was crazy once..so they put me in a room, a rubber room,with rats, rubber rats,.they drove me crazy….CRAZY!? I was crazy once..

“You got your soul back! You feel relieved, energized, and just the usual amount of empty!”

“This isn't a sitcom Perry the Platypus, This real life!”
“Can't spell ”control“ without troll!”
tenzinmishti
Scratcher
500+ posts

russian silver

please check out this animation i made
please vote: https://strawpoll.com/8h251ksh
countryhumans and countryballs are both equally good. well, in the future, they'll be. but it won't happen unless we change the countryhumans fandom. my dream is to change the said fandom into something that won't be looked down on. i hope more people join the effort as well.

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tenzinmishti wrote:

russian silver
Moscow Moscow-

(Silvispher drawing has decided to take a temporary stay in my signature. I'm not betraying Silvee and Tanglispher or anything, it just wanted a stay and I was generous.)

It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

- Game On! 2018 (pg. 122)
My secret forum weapon (seizure warning)
Hmmm…
Hmmm…
Hmmm…
Shadow is not amused
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

tenzinmishti wrote:

russian silver
Moscow Moscow-
Densen whoogie handestan.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM