The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Tortex wrote:

Does anyone else find Amy Rose hot?
cursed text
EEEEEEEEEEEE

Name: Dream
License: Certified Idiot.

CRAZY!? I was crazy once..so they put me in a room, a rubber room,with rats, rubber rats,.they drove me crazy….CRAZY!? I was crazy once..

“You got your soul back! You feel relieved, energized, and just the usual amount of empty!”

“This isn't a sitcom Perry the Platypus, This real life!”
“Can't spell ”control“ without troll!”
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

If I made a re-make of Sonic Adventure, instead of the bland “Mission Mode” from DX, I'd make a “Challenge Mode”. The “B” and “A” missions would be accessed in this mode (The “C” missions would have their names changed to “Story Missions”). As for original content, Challenge Mode would include remixed stages and more creative/complex missions alongside standart missions you've come to expect from Sonic games. Here are some of my ideas:

Metal Sonic Challenges:
Beat Metal Sonic to the Goal in Sonic and Tails' stages and escape from Metal Sonic in Amy's Stages. Metal Sonic is much faster and aggressive. He'll even attack Sonic/Tails. Beating all of the Metal Sonic Challenges will unlock him as a playable character with his own stages.

Remix Challenges:
Re-imagined versions of various levels with altered level design and harder enemies.

Standard Missions:
Traditional Missions types like defeating a certain number of enemies, collecting rings, time attack, no-hit runs, etc.

Adventure Field Challenges:
Clear missions set in the hub worlds. Help NPCs, find Chao Eggs, and stop robot attacks.

Misc. Missions:
Challenges that don't fit a particular category. Anything Goes!
Nice, would the character's design be changed to the modern design, or would they just have upgraded versions of their Adventure designs?

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys! Sorry, my internet has been buggy. Anyway,has someone made the Sonic Cafe discussion page?

When life gives you lemons, throw them at an assortment of robots.
- Megaman
As a great man once said, you're too slow
-SomethingelseYT
Featuring Dante from the I May Cry series
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/364898/?page=1#post-3642002 Join Sonic Adventure 2D, a full recreation of the first Sonic Adventure in 2D
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

If I made a re-make of Sonic Adventure, instead of the bland “Mission Mode” from DX, I'd make a “Challenge Mode”. The “B” and “A” missions would be accessed in this mode (The “C” missions would have their names changed to “Story Missions”). As for original content, Challenge Mode would include remixed stages and more creative/complex missions alongside standart missions you've come to expect from Sonic games. Here are some of my ideas:

Metal Sonic Challenges:
Beat Metal Sonic to the Goal in Sonic and Tails' stages and escape from Metal Sonic in Amy's Stages. Metal Sonic is much faster and aggressive. He'll even attack Sonic/Tails. Beating all of the Metal Sonic Challenges will unlock him as a playable character with his own stages.

Remix Challenges:
Re-imagined versions of various levels with altered level design and harder enemies.

Standard Missions:
Traditional Missions types like defeating a certain number of enemies, collecting rings, time attack, no-hit runs, etc.

Clear missions set in the hub worlds. Help NPCs, find Chao Eggs, and stop robot attacks.

Misc. Missions:
Nice, would the character's design be changed to the modern design, or would they just have upgraded versions of their Adventure designs?
Upgraded versions of their Adventure designs.
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Metal Sonic Challenges:

Remix Challenges:

Standard Missions:

Misc. Missions:

After Sonic Cafe, let's mak Sonic Adventure 2d

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/364898/?page=1#post-3642002 Join Sonic Adventure 2D, a full recreation of the first Sonic Adventure in 2D
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Metal Sonic Challenges:

Remix Challenges:

Standard Missions:

Misc. Missions:

What sprites would it use? Would it use Mod. Gen, Advance, Sonic Unleashed Mobile, some other Custom Sonic Sprite, Modified Genesis sprites, or something else?

Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Metal Sonic Challenges:

Remix Challenges:

Standard Missions:

Misc. Missions:

What sprites would it use? Would it use Mod. Gen, Advance, Sonic Unleashed Mobile, some other Custom Sonic Sprite, Modified Genesis sprites, or something else?

I think a mix between advanced and mod.

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Metal Sonic Challenges:

Remix Challenges:

Standard Missions:

Misc. Missions:
Nice. It'd probably use newer animations (though there might be a secret option that allows you to use the hilarious original cutscene animations.)

Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tortex wrote:

Does anyone else find Amy Rose hot?
No.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 1700 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Metal Sonic Challenges:

Remix Challenges:

Standard Missions:

Misc. Missions:
Nice. It'd probably use newer animations (though there might be a secret option that allows you to use the hilarious original cutscene animations.)

Let's cut Sonic Cafe and now work on Sonic Adventure 2d

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
Scooperax
Scratcher
100+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

aw, I was kinda excited for Cafe

brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scooperax wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Well, since we already have Sonic Adventure to go off of, it would be easier

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Metal Sonic Challenges:

Remix Challenges:

Standard Missions:

Misc. Missions:

Oh. Okay.

Darn it I was even going to try and voice Tails

Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Metal Sonic Challenges:

Remix Challenges:

Standard Missions:

Misc. Missions:

Oh. Okay.

Darn it I was even going to try and voice Tails

Maybe Cafe can be an easter egg in the game. BTW you can voice tails in adventure 2d

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

Scooperax wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Well, I mean I guess a division of the team could work on Sonic Cafe while Sonic Adventure 2D is being worked on, so so that none of them are cancelled or delayed (to be honest I kinda want Cafe, but that's just me)

Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Scooperax wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Well, I mean I guess a division of the team could work on Sonic Cafe while Sonic Adventure 2D is being worked on, so so that none of them are cancelled or delayed (to be honest I kinda want Cafe, but that's just me)

Ok, so do you want to manage adventure 2d or Cafe

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Scooperax wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

I can manage Cafe. Well, probably

Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Scooperax wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

So, can you make different discussion pages for Cafe and Adventure 2d

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Scooperax wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

So, can you make different discussion pages for Cafe and Adventure 2d
Yeah, sure

Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!