Discuss Scratch

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

brickbreakerk wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

(You should create a collab topic for this, brick.)

how do i do it?
Go to the Collaboration forum and click “New Topic”.

(Silvispher drawing has left. A Sonzor drawing has taken the guest spot for now. Anyway, REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

how do i do it?
I can doit for ya.

CRAZY!? I was crazy once..so they put me in a room, a rubber room,with rats, rubber rats,.they drove me crazy….CRAZY!? I was crazy once..

“You got your soul back! You feel relieved, energized, and just the usual amount of empty!”

“This isn't a sitcom Perry the Platypus, This real life!”
“Can't spell ”control“ without troll!”
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

how do i do it?
I can doit for ya.

ok

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

how do i do it?
go to the collab forum in the discuss page, hit new topic
-BubsyBobcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

OK, so TailsFanV51 got muted from this topic, despite no disputable evidence of he being BN.
  1. He found out about the record time thing by viewing BN's profile, which stated the record time he got banned.
  2. Whoever was BN used a temp email, which means it could've been just a troll or anyone else. It reminds me of those guys who used temp emails to speedrun get banned from Club Penguin.

Rayon Star Zone
Act 1 Act 2
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

OK, so TailsFanV51 got muted from this topic, despite no disputable evidence of he being BN.
  1. He found out about the record time thing by viewing BN's profile, which stated the record time he got banned.
  2. Whoever was BN used a temp email, which means it could've been just a troll or anyone else. It reminds me of those guys who used temp emails to speedrun get banned from Club Penguin.
NVM, it was done to remove the posts.
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

Yeah, I got a 403 when trying to access this topic for a while. I just assumed it was the ST trying to detox this topic.

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

superspongebobbros wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

Yeah, I got a 403 when trying to access this topic for a while. I just assumed it was the ST trying to detox this topic.
Did anybody else see the long line of swears someone dumped on this topic?

CRAZY!? I was crazy once..so they put me in a room, a rubber room,with rats, rubber rats,.they drove me crazy….CRAZY!? I was crazy once..

“You got your soul back! You feel relieved, energized, and just the usual amount of empty!”

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

Nope. I wasn't here for a good majority of the day.

WARNING: Anything I post in Interests Beyond Scratch is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
There it is. Post #3000.
I'd rather not mention the wealth of games I've pirated.
IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

where did my posts go smh

(zz)
This is Sleepy Thing.
he doesnt do anything he's just a lazy poop and i cant remove him from my signature
help
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

Huh. I reported them but it was a LONG line of…. very…strong words… Ill put it that way…

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

Huh. I reported them but it was a LONG line of…. very…strong words… Ill put it that way…
Uncensored?!

WARNING: Anything I post in Interests Beyond Scratch is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
There it is. Post #3000.
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

Uncensored?!
Ye

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How's Sonic Café going?

Season 4 has officially released I'll go make a better signature soon
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

Uncensored?!
Ye
oh no

stats / profile / 500+ posts
smm2 maker id: K6F-6XK-B2H
ywot / scratch wiki
ok
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

yaov_1991 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

Uncensored?!
Ye
oh no
oh yes-

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

Uncensored?!
Ye
oh no
oh yes-
oh god

There it is. Post #3000.
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

What would happen in the Sonic Universe if Sonic never existed? How would it affect the characters like Tails or Eggman? And what would happen to the world because of Eggman?
Post your opinion down below!

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

-BubsyBobcat wrote:

Uncensored?!
Ye
oh no
oh yes-
oh god
mhm.

AVsomething2
Scratcher
100+ posts

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_nEpXRWkAEQziS.jpg

Come join the Anti-Dice Studio

3ds FC:3196 - 5685 - 7370
Switch FC:SW-5327-9975-3199