Discuss Scratch

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Almost all of the locations in Sonic '06 kind of rip off levels from other Sonic games:

Wave Ocean- Emerald Coast
Flame Core- Red Mountain
Tropical Jungle- Green Forest
Radical Train- Rail Canyon and Bullet Station
Aquatic Base- Space Colony ARK
Soleana- Station Square
Crisis City- Flooded Station Square but replace water with fire
Dusty Desert- Sand Hill and Sandopolis
Surprisingly, there's no Green Hill Zone styled stage, which is in most Sonic games
guys
GUYS
we found a good thing about sonic 06
What about the soundtrack?
Scooperax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Almost all of the locations in Sonic '06 kind of rip off levels from other Sonic games:

Wave Ocean- Emerald Coast
Flame Core- Red Mountain
Tropical Jungle- Green Forest
Radical Train- Rail Canyon and Bullet Station
Aquatic Base- Space Colony ARK
Soleana- Station Square
Crisis City- Flooded Station Square but replace water with fire
Dusty Desert- Sand Hill and Sandopolis
Surprisingly, there's no Green Hill Zone styled stage, which is in most Sonic games
guys
GUYS
we found a good thing about sonic 06
What about the soundtrack?
Or the return of Blaze and arguably the introduction of Silver
It wasn't all bad

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

N O R E L I E F

TBG: TailsFanTBG

Me in video game memes topic in a nutshell (for now): Everyone is Trixie! Trixie is everyone!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

I have an idea for a Sonic webcomic. Here's a summary of what Issue #1 would be (may be subject to change):

Sonic is running through Station Square when he is surrounded by Badniks. Sonic makes short work of them, and after destroying the last of them and having a confrontation with Eggman, Sonic meets up with Tails, who tells him that Eggman is robbing a jewelry store, causing Sonic to deduce that the badnik scuffle from earlier was a setup. Sonic and Tails hop onto the Tornado and fly to the scene to the crime taking place. As soon as they get there, they get into action and destroy the badnik horde. Eggman tries to retreat with the emerald, but Sonic rips out a badnik's power core and tosses it at Eggman with such force that Eggman crashes uncontrollably to the ground. Sonic snatches away the Chaos Emerald, and Eggman initiates his backup plan, causing Metal Sonic to tackle Sonic out of nowhere, making the organic hedgehog drop his emerald. Eggman grabs the emerald and runs away, with Tails giving chase. Meanwhile, Sonic and Metal take their brawl to a forest outside the city. Eventually, Sonic manages to stall Metal by burying him in the rubble of several trees. Sonic then runs back to Station Square. Unbeknownst to him, Metal breaks out of the rubble. Back in Station Square, Tails flies above Eggman and swoops to catch him. Eggman, however, pulls out a trapgun and shoots Tails, trapping him in a net. Eggman notices Sonic coming and retreats before the hedgehog can catch him, remarking that his plan was successful. Later, Sonic and Tails regroup and decide that it is time to get the the rest of the Chaos Emeralds before Eggman does.

Also, about my “What if Sonic games were food?” post, does anyone have some ideas related to that? I'm going to make a revised version of that post.

Can't wait to read this comic. As for the Sonic Food thing, maybe this forum could collab to make a Sonic Cafe

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

Also, about my “What if Sonic games were food?” post, does anyone have some ideas related to that? I'm going to make a revised version of that post.

Can't wait to read this comic. As for the Sonic Food thing, maybe this forum could collab to make a Sonic Cafe
nah sorry i already got my own restaurant

I AM SELLING CRAM | smug hat kid dance | fetch | Sans Gaming
also I'm probably playing Pokémon Shield if you're reading this so expect forum activity to be down a bit
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

nah sorry i already got my own restaurant

Sorry, I meant a Sonic Cafe game

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

What if Sonic games were food?
-snip-
thanks for making me hungry
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

berryjam3506 wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

What if Sonic games were food?
-snip-
thanks for making me hungry

You have Isabelle in your signature. I like that.

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

I have an idea for a Sonic webcomic. Here's a summary of what Issue #1 would be (may be subject to change):

Sonic is running through Station Square when he is surrounded by Badniks. Sonic makes short work of them, and after destroying the last of them and having a confrontation with Eggman, Sonic meets up with Tails, who tells him that Eggman is robbing a jewelry store, causing Sonic to deduce that the badnik scuffle from earlier was a setup. Sonic and Tails hop onto the Tornado and fly to the scene to the crime taking place. As soon as they get there, they get into action and destroy the badnik horde. Eggman tries to retreat with the emerald, but Sonic rips out a badnik's power core and tosses it at Eggman with such force that Eggman crashes uncontrollably to the ground. Sonic snatches away the Chaos Emerald, and Eggman initiates his backup plan, causing Metal Sonic to tackle Sonic out of nowhere, making the organic hedgehog drop his emerald. Eggman grabs the emerald and runs away, with Tails giving chase. Meanwhile, Sonic and Metal take their brawl to a forest outside the city. Eventually, Sonic manages to stall Metal by burying him in the rubble of several trees. Sonic then runs back to Station Square. Unbeknownst to him, Metal breaks out of the rubble. Back in Station Square, Tails flies above Eggman and swoops to catch him. Eggman, however, pulls out a trapgun and shoots Tails, trapping him in a net. Eggman notices Sonic coming and retreats before the hedgehog can catch him, remarking that his plan was successful. Later, Sonic and Tails regroup and decide that it is time to get the the rest of the Chaos Emeralds before Eggman does.

I'd buy that comic.

“Heard this same song a thousand times! And it's only Halloween..”
“Christmas season, starting sooner every year.”
“Its October! Stores with plastic, christmas trees!”
“RANSACK. THE. MALL.”
https://youtu.be/7E-47VmFopE
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

I'd buy that comic.

When does it come out?

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Y'know, Sonic 4 Ep. 1's beginning plot may just look like a lazy excuse to leave Tails and Knuckles out, (and to a extent it kinda is) but not counting how everyone has their modern design for some reason, if you place Sonic 4 right after Sonic 3 & Knuckles, then it actually makes a ton of sense, y'see, in Sonic Adventure, in the cutscene after Sonic rescues Tails, Tails says “Long time so see, huh?” implying that Sonic DID leave Tails and Knuckles for some time, like Sonic 4's beginning plot. And Episode 2 probably takes place after either Sonic Adventure 1 or 2.

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Y'know, Sonic 4 Ep. 1's beginning plot may just look like a lazy excuse to leave Tails and Knuckles out, (and to a extent it kinda is) but not counting how everyone has their modern design for some reason, if you place Sonic 4 right after Sonic 3 & Knuckles, then it actually makes a ton of sense, y'see, in Sonic Adventure, in the cutscene after Sonic rescues Tails, Tails says “Long time so see, huh?” implying that Sonic DID leave Tails and Knuckles for some time, like Sonic 4's beginning plot. And Episode 2 probably takes place after either Sonic Adventure 1 or 2.
Let's piece together the Sonic timeline

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

I'd buy that comic.

brickbreakerk wrote:

When does it come out?

Thanks for the positive reception! As for your question, @brickbreakerk, It'll come out when I figure out how to sprite on a tablet. (Yes, I have a tablet now.)

As for Sonic Cafe, does anyone have ideas for Sonic game as food recipies? I didn't get all of them in my post. For example, I didn't list Sonic Unleashed.

Choco ain't the only thing loco!

Try Joining the Freedom Scratchers, or the Back@Freddy's World Team!
If collabs are for you, check out the Sonic Rumble Collab (under hiatus)!
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

I'd buy that comic.

brickbreakerk wrote:

When does it come out?

Thanks for the positive reception! As for your question, @brickbreakerk, It'll come out when I figure out how to sprite on a tablet. (Yes, I have a tablet now.)

As for Sonic Cafe, does anyone have ideas for Sonic game as food recipies? I didn't get all of them in my post. For example, I didn't list Sonic Unleashed.
Hmm..

“Heard this same song a thousand times! And it's only Halloween..”
“Christmas season, starting sooner every year.”
“Its October! Stores with plastic, christmas trees!”
“RANSACK. THE. MALL.”
https://youtu.be/7E-47VmFopE
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

I'd buy that comic.

brickbreakerk wrote:

When does it come out?

Hmm..

Blue Pudding to represent Daytime Sonic and Blue Jello to represent the Werehog

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

But episode 2 takes place after Sonic CD, which takes place before Sonic Adventure.

I don't consider Sonic 4 to be canon.
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

But episode 2 takes place after Sonic CD, which takes place before Sonic Adventure.

I don't consider Sonic 4 to be canon.

Sonic 4 isn't canon, but I don't know the timeline

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

guys i made a high-quality rip

TBG: TailsFanTBG

Me in video game memes topic in a nutshell (for now): Everyone is Trixie! Trixie is everyone!
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've heard a few people say that Sonic CD takes place before Sonic 2. After Sonic 2 also makes sense. But maybe Sonic CD takes place after Sonic 3 & Knuckles. In Sonic 2, we encounter Silver Sonic, a robotic copy of Sonic. Sonic 3 & Knuckles has Mecha Sonic, which has similar moves to Silver Sonic (my personal head-canon is that Silver Sonic was Mecha Sonic's prototype). In Sonic CD, we have Metal Sonic. Metal Sonic is sleeker, doesn't have to stop and charge up to attack, and much more aggressive than the previous two robots. He also comes back as a sentient machine in Sonic Heroes with a personal vendetta against Sonic following his defeat at Stardust Speedway. And as ScratchCatBoo said in an above post, there was some implied down-time between Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic Adventure. I think Sonic CD would fill that space nicely.
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

How Sonic Cafe would work:
Tails will give you an order example: chili dog
You will run around the kitchen trying to get and cook the ingredients
Every 5 levels, Eggman will challenge you to a cook-off
Sometimes, characters like Amy or Knuckles will help you cook
Customers who are satisfied will give you money, which you need to buy new ingredients and helpers
Iconic bosses like Chaos, Shadow, and Metal Sonic will appear with difficult orders