Discuss Scratch

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

What if Sonic games were food?

Sonic 1: A Sonic shaped cake. Nuff said. Oh, and it's served with donuts.

Sonic 2: A slice of blueberry pie. Served with Tails-shaped biscuits.

Sonic 3: Three slices of toast shaped to look like the heads of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, one character for each toast. The Sonic toast is spread with blueberry jam, the Tails one is spread with butter, and the Knuckles shaped toast is a sandwich with strawberry jam inbetween. Served with fruit punch and a side snack of your choosing.

Sonic CD: Figure-8 shaped pretzels. Served with a strawberry milkshake and Metal Sonic themed candy.

Sonic Adventure: A pepperoni pizza with 6 slices. The dish is served with some iced water.

Sonic Adventure 2: A pepperoni pizza with 6 slices and bacon.

Sonic Heroes: A pepperoni pizza with 12 slices.

Sonic Advance 1, 2, and 3: An assortment of cookies. Each cookie is shaped like any one of the main characters in the trilogy. Served with whipped cream and a slice of cheese.

Sonic Rush: Some french fries and hot sauce with a side of fried rice.

Sonic 06: A burnt cake. Served with a milkshake that at least tastes decent, though.

Sonic Riders: An Extreme Gear-shaped sandwich with meat inbetween. The top is spread with a jam of your choosing.

Sonic Colors: A bag filled with different types of candy.

Sonic Generations: A cake with a drawing of Modern Sonic and Classic Sonic on top. The drawing is made via icing.

Sonic Boom: A large sandwich filled in with a healthy balance of tomatoes and salads. Also served with a meat hamburger.

Sonic Mania: A pizza with 6 slices and everything on it. Served with a fizzy drink.

Sonic Forces: A pizza with 6 slices and bacon. Served with a side dish of your choosing.

Choco ain't the only thing loco!

Try Joining the Freedom Scratchers, or the Back@Freddy's World Team!
If collabs are for you, check out the Sonic Rumble Collab (under hiatus)!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

PS4 vs Switch
Switch - 30 fps, but it's portable
PS4 - Smooth 60 fps, probably more people online, but you can't take it anywhere unless you want to unplug it and carry it around but why would you do that
That's why I bought I a Switch

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

Sonic 3: Three slices of toast shaped to look like the heads of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, one character for each toast. The Sonic toast is spread with blueberry jam, the Tails one is spread with butter, and the Knuckles shaped toast is a sandwich with strawberry jam inbetween. Served with fruit punch and a side snack of your choosing.

Sonic CD: Figure-8 shaped pretzels. Served with a strawberry milkshake and Metal Sonic themed candy.

Sonic Adventure: A pepperoni pizza with 6 slices. The dish is served with some iced water.

Sonic Advance 1, 2, and 3: An assortment of cookies. Each cookie is shaped like any one of the main characters in the trilogy. Served with whipped cream and a slice of cheese.

Sonic 06: A burnt cake. Served with a milkshake that at least tastes decent, though.

Sonic Riders: An Extreme Gear-shaped sandwich with meat inbetween. The top is spread with a jam of your choosing.

Sonic Generations: A cake with a drawing of Modern Sonic and Classic Sonic on top. The drawing is made via icing.

Sonic Boom: A large sandwich filled in with a healthy balance of tomatoes and salads. Also served with a meat hamburger.

Sonic Mania: A pizza with 6 slices and everything on it. Served with a fizzy drink.

Sonic Forces: A pizza with 6 slices and bacon. Served with a side dish of your choosing.
yesss

“Heard this same song a thousand times! And it's only Halloween..”
“Christmas season, starting sooner every year.”
“Its October! Stores with plastic, christmas trees!”
“RANSACK. THE. MALL.”
https://youtu.be/7E-47VmFopE
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

A Sonic-themed restaurant should serve that.

(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))

Hmmm…
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

yee-

“Heard this same song a thousand times! And it's only Halloween..”
“Christmas season, starting sooner every year.”
“Its October! Stores with plastic, christmas trees!”
“RANSACK. THE. MALL.”
https://youtu.be/7E-47VmFopE
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

yee-
…Except the '06 cake. Nobody would buy that (well, probably) maybe a half-baked cake? (not to the point that the ingredients are poisonous, just the cake is kinda mushy)

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

hey miss me?

no?

ok

stats / profile / 500+ posts
smm2 maker id: K6F-6XK-B2H
ywot / scratch wiki
ok
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

oops double post

Last edited by yaov_1991 (July 8, 2019 19:53:31)

stats / profile / 500+ posts
smm2 maker id: K6F-6XK-B2H
ywot / scratch wiki
ok
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yaov_1991 wrote:

hey miss me?

no?

ok
i never knew you were even gone

TBG: TailsFanTBG

Me in video game memes topic in a nutshell (for now): Everyone is Trixie! Trixie is everyone!
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What would you think would happen if Sonic never fixed his Werehog problem after Unleashed?

Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

What would you think would happen if Sonic never fixed his Werehog problem after Unleashed?

Mr. Furtastuc

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I wish SEGA would give us a teaser of a new Sonic game so I could analyze the potential story.

Analyzing Forces' plot is fun and all, but it's getting old.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost all of the locations in Sonic '06 kind of rip off levels from other Sonic games:

Wave Ocean- Emerald Coast
Flame Core- Red Mountain
Tropical Jungle- Green Forest
Radical Train- Rail Canyon and Bullet Station
Aquatic Base- Space Colony ARK
Soleana- Station Square
Crisis City- Flooded Station Square but replace water with fire
Dusty Desert- Sand Hill and Sandopolis
Scooperax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

I wish SEGA would give us a teaser of a new Sonic game so I could analyze the potential story.

I'm pretty sure they're saving whatever they have in store for the 30th anniversary in 2021 so I'm prepared to wait a long while. A teaser sometime soon would be cool though

Spycapt54 also wrote:

Almost all of the locations in Sonic '06 kind of rip off levels from other Sonic games:

Flame Core- Red Mountain
Soleana- Station Square
Oh wow I've never noticed this before…except for Wave Ocean. The others all have their own spin on things (granted, the spin is usually a dumb gimmick, but a spin nonetheless) but the overall settings are very similar

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scooperax wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

I'm pretty sure they're saving whatever they have in store for the 30th anniversary in 2021 so I'm prepared to wait a long while. A teaser sometime soon would be cool though

Spycapt54 also wrote:

Flame Core- Red Mountain and Lava Reef
Soleana- Station Square
Oh wow I've never noticed this before…except for Wave Ocean. The others all have their own spin on things (granted, the spin is usually a dumb gimmick, but a spin nonetheless) but the overall settings are very similar
1. Yeah, something to give us an idea of what to expect would be nice.
2. I can't comment on how the zones in '06 play, but some are more blatant than others. Tropical Jungle re-uses the vine set-piece(s) from SA2 but with a weaker camera angle. Aquatic Base is pretty similar to the ARK, too. Except for how and why everything went wrong.
IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

maxgap12345 wrote:

IgDegOo wrote:

im making a dumb sonic adventure mod but i dont think i can post it here
you can I think
no it has naughty words in it

(zz)
This is Sleepy Thing.
he doesnt do anything he's just a lazy poop and i cant remove him from my signature
help
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Flame Core- Red Mountain
Soleana- Station Square
Surprisingly, there's no Green Hill Zone styled stage, which is in most Sonic games

I AM SELLING CRAM | smug hat kid dance | fetch | Sans Gaming
also I'm probably playing Pokémon Shield if you're reading this so expect forum activity to be down a bit
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Flame Core- Red Mountain
Soleana- Station Square
Surprisingly, there's no Green Hill Zone styled stage, which is in most Sonic games
Though it seems that most of the stages are based off of Adventure era stages.

Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Flame Core- Red Mountain
Soleana- Station Square
guys
GUYS
we found a good thing about sonic 06

TBG: TailsFanTBG

Me in video game memes topic in a nutshell (for now): Everyone is Trixie! Trixie is everyone!
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

I have an idea for a Sonic webcomic. Here's a summary of what Issue #1 would be (may be subject to change):

Sonic is running through Station Square when he is surrounded by Badniks. Sonic makes short work of them, and after destroying the last of them and having a confrontation with Eggman, Sonic meets up with Tails, who tells him that Eggman is robbing a jewelry store, causing Sonic to deduce that the badnik scuffle from earlier was a setup. Sonic and Tails hop onto the Tornado and fly to the scene to the crime taking place. As soon as they get there, they get into action and destroy the badnik horde. Eggman tries to retreat with the emerald, but Sonic rips out a badnik's power core and tosses it at Eggman with such force that Eggman crashes uncontrollably to the ground. Sonic snatches away the Chaos Emerald, and Eggman initiates his backup plan, causing Metal Sonic to tackle Sonic out of nowhere, making the organic hedgehog drop his emerald. Eggman grabs the emerald and runs away, with Tails giving chase. Meanwhile, Sonic and Metal take their brawl to a forest outside the city. Eventually, Sonic manages to stall Metal by burying him in the rubble of several trees. Sonic then runs back to Station Square. Unbeknownst to him, Metal breaks out of the rubble. Back in Station Square, Tails flies above Eggman and swoops to catch him. Eggman, however, pulls out a trapgun and shoots Tails, trapping him in a net. Eggman notices Sonic coming and retreats before the hedgehog can catch him, remarking that his plan was successful. Later, Sonic and Tails regroup and decide that it is time to get the the rest of the Chaos Emeralds before Eggman does.

Also, about my “What if Sonic games were food?” post, does anyone have some ideas related to that? I'm going to make a revised version of that post.

Last edited by Ian123asd (July 9, 2019 03:21:32)

Choco ain't the only thing loco!

Try Joining the Freedom Scratchers, or the Back@Freddy's World Team!
If collabs are for you, check out the Sonic Rumble Collab (under hiatus)!