Discuss Scratch

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

brickbreakerk wrote:

Silver for Smash
Silver would be the LAST person they add.
They're more likely to add Waluigi or Sora before Silver.

Name: Dream
License: Certified Idiot.

You'r Contract has Expired I:3

“You got your soul back! You feel relieved, energized, and just the usual amount of empty!”

“This isn't a sitcom Perry the Platypus, This real life!”
“Can't spell ”control“ without troll!”
“Im a victim of circumstance .-.”
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Say that to Joker from Persona 5, Piranha Plant, and The Hero from Dragon Quest

When life gives you lemons, throw them at an assortment of robots.
- Megaman
As a great man once said, you're too slow
-SomethingelseYT
Featuring Dante from the I May Cry series
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/364898/?page=1#post-3642002 Join Sonic Adventure 2D, a full recreation of the first Sonic Adventure in 2D
XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Does anybody have any alternate character interpretations or a continuity they made and would like to share?

I don't really have a lot of PIs…. I have a couple headcanons for some characters but I don't really do PIs….

As far as AUs go…. Uh, oof.

I've got a few.

A big project of mine is my Sonic/Danganronpa AU that has yet to be given a name. All the characters are Ultimates, it probably takes place sometime around the events of Forces since that's what inspired it, and I may or may not have some of the DR cast (specifically the V3 survivors) included in there…. We'll see. Honestly I've had a blast just brainstorming character talent ideas and concepts.

brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Someone, please tell me the Sonic timeline. Also, how do you get the images at the bottom of your posts

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/364898/?page=1#post-3642002 Join Sonic Adventure 2D, a full recreation of the first Sonic Adventure in 2D
XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Silver for Smash

Honestly, yeah….. Heck they'd be more likely to add Tails or Shadow before Silver, if we want to go by franchise-specific popularity….

brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Silver for Smash

Honestly, yeah….. Heck they'd be more likely to add Tails or Shadow before Silver, if we want to go by franchise-specific popularity….

Knuckles

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

When you see someone draw Sonic characters with finger/toenails

(Silvispher drawing has decided to take a temporary stay in my signature. I'm not betraying Silvee and Tanglispher or anything, it just wanted a stay and I was generous.)

It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

- Game On! 2018 (pg. 122)
My secret forum weapon (seizure warning)
Hmmm…
Hmmm…
Hmmm…
Shadow is not amused
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can anyone tell me how to add images to the bottom of your posts? Also, explain the Sonic timeline

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to add images to the bottom of your posts? Also, explain the Sonic timeline
Upload an image to an approved image host, such as Tinypic and Cubeupload, and then embed it by adding the image URL between [img] and [/img].

Since I don't have any time to layout the timeline, here's a fan's interpretation.

(Silvispher drawing has decided to take a temporary stay in my signature. I'm not betraying Silvee and Tanglispher or anything, it just wanted a stay and I was generous.)

It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

- Game On! 2018 (pg. 122)
My secret forum weapon (seizure warning)
Hmmm…
Hmmm…
Hmmm…
Shadow is not amused
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Does anybody have any alternate character interpretations or a continuity they made and would like to share?

I don't really have a lot of PIs…. I have a couple headcanons for some characters but I don't really do PIs….

I've got a few.

A big project of mine is my Sonic/Danganronpa AU that has yet to be given a name. All the characters are Ultimates, it probably takes place sometime around the events of Forces since that's what inspired it, and I may or may not have some of the DR cast (specifically the V3 survivors) included in there…. We'll see. Honestly I've had a blast just brainstorming character talent ideas and concepts.
I don't know what most of that means but cool.
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

I've got a few.

Sonic the Ultimate Runner
Tails the Ultimate Nerd
Amy the Ultimate Fangirl
Silver the Ultimate cinnaroll.

“You got your soul back! You feel relieved, energized, and just the usual amount of empty!”

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

Silver for Smash

THEY'D ADD OUR DOG BEFORE SILVER.

XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

I've got a few.

Tails the Ultimate Nerd
Amy the Ultimate Fangirl

Sonic: Ultimate Athlete
Tails: Ultimate Inventor
Amy: Haven't settled on one yet… You know, I just might keep that for the laughs.
Silver: Stuck between Ultimate Hope or Ultimate Psychic.

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

I've got a few.

Tails the Ultimate Nerd
Amy the Ultimate Fangirl

Amy: Haven't settled on one yet… You know, I just might keep that for the laughs.
Shadow the Ultimate DarkLord
Rouge the Ultimate Fashionesta
Bunny the Ultimate Cowgirl maybe?
Antoine the Ultimate Swordsman
Cream the Ultimate Caregiver\Babysitter
Espio the Ultimate Ninja
Charmy the Ultimate CHILD.
Vector the Ultimate Detective

XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dreamlandsonic wrote:

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

I've got a few.

Tails the Ultimate Nerd
Amy the Ultimate Fangirl

Espio the Ultimate Ninja

You don't even need to DO anything with Shadow, he's already got his.

I feel like Rouge would be better as the Ultimate Thief or Ultimate Spy….

I like the others, though. x'DD

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

I've got a few.

Tails the Ultimate Nerd
Amy the Ultimate Fangirl

Espio the Ultimate Ninja

You don't even need to DO anything with Shadow, he's already got his.

I feel like Rouge would be better as the Ultimate Thief or Ultimate Spy….

I like the others, though. x'DD
But he IS the Ultimate EdgeMaster
Knuckles the Ultimate Treasure Hunter
Bean the Ultimate Explosive
Bark the Ultimate Wrestler
Nack the Ultimate Marksman
Infinite the Ultimate Assassin
Metal Sonic the Ultimate Artificial Intelligence
Tikal the Ultimate Priestess
Jet the Ultimate AirBoarder
Wave the Ultimate Engineer
Ray the Ultimate Pilot maybe?
Manic the Ultimate Drummer
Sonia the Ultimate Pianist

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

I usually have the Classic characters a separate universe from the modern universe, like Forces, but not like Generations (Which has Classic be a younger version of Sonic) and they use their Genesis designs or their Toei designs.

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
500+ posts

Please no…

brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

What Sonic character would you want in smash?

- Megaman
-SomethingelseYT
- Failboat
Featuring No and Help Me
- Conner the Waffle
AVsomething2
Scratcher
100+ posts

brickbreakerk wrote:

What Sonic character would you want in smash?
Eggman

Come join the Anti-Dice Studio

3ds FC:3196 - 5685 - 7370
Switch FC:SW-5327-9975-3199