Discuss Scratch

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

yaov_1991 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

guys stop


also can we change the name back

this is complete torture
yes, we need to change it

PANDA, CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!
Whats so bad about it?
It makes the topic not only sound cringier, but also could be taken as a joke forum.
How could it get taken off the forums?
meme forums are not allowed, how do you not know
Geez sorry! It never showed me the rules of the forums actually.

Name: Dream
License: Certified Idiot.
Age: OuO

“Release the rebellious spirit within you!”
“Hello I'd like to order a pineapple pizza but with a whole pineapple. Yeah dont even bother cutting it up just put it right ontop.”
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

dreamlandsonic wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

guys stop


also can we change the name back

this is complete torture
yes, we need to change it

PANDA, CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!
Whats so bad about it?
It makes the topic not only sound cringier, but also could be taken as a joke forum.
How could it get taken off the forums?
meme forums are not allowed, how do you not know
Geez sorry! It never showed me the rules of the forums actually.
ok, i dont blame you, there isnt a page for it
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

dreamlandsonic wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

guys stop


also can we change the name back

this is complete torture
yes, we need to change it

PANDA, CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!
Whats so bad about it?
It makes the topic not only sound cringier, but also could be taken as a joke forum.
How could it get taken off the forums?
meme forums are not allowed, how do you not know
Geez sorry! It never showed me the rules of the forums actually.
Here you can read the rules


join my server: Funworl.minehut.gg or I will beat you up
maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

if panda doesnt change the title of the topic we'll get shut down and everyone is gonna riot

hey bros i made a baldis basics thread and a mafia city thread
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

In my opinion, Sonic 4’s best song is the Super Theme.


Hi There! I'm ScratchCatBoo! I'm a:
  • Mario Fan
  • Sonic Fan
  • Kirby Fan
  • SMBX Player
  • Roblox Player
  • That's about it!
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

yaov_1991 wrote:

PANDA, DO YOU READ ME? CHANGE THE TITLE! I REPEAT, CHANGE THE TITLE!!
Done.

Except the topic ain't new anymore.



On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, different things that look alike
On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, many many things that look alike





Click the image for something special!

Wanna collab on something Sonic?
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

PANDA, DO YOU READ ME? CHANGE THE TITLE! I REPEAT, CHANGE THE TITLE!!
Done.

Except the topic ain't new anymore.
That's fair, we're nearly 4000 posts in on this topic anyway.

abs(win) | brad | lego yoda death sound | Sᴏᴜɴᴅᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ Sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | Sword & Shield looks cool ok | nabbit
Pokémon Breathe (connects to Pokémon Sleep) | mine diamonds (parody of take on me) | ok news: Vox deletes Youtube ads
Smash Ultimate Mains: Joker (71), Peach (13) | this signature updates occasionally | 10.2K+ posts




EEEEEE
d_and_g
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

guys stop


also can we change the name back

this is complete torture
no u

when green flag clicked
if <I think of something> then

it's probably been done before

end
But seriously, Check this out!
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

funnycoder wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

guys stop


also can we change the name back

this is complete torture
yes, we need to change it

PANDA, CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!
Whats so bad about it?
It makes the topic not only sound cringier, but also could be taken as a joke forum.
How could it get taken off the forums?
meme forums are not allowed, how do you not know
Geez sorry! It never showed me the rules of the forums actually.
Here you can read the rules
Hmm okay thanks!

Name: Dream
License: Certified Idiot.
Age: OuO

“Release the rebellious spirit within you!”
“Hello I'd like to order a pineapple pizza but with a whole pineapple. Yeah dont even bother cutting it up just put it right ontop.”
dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

PANDA, DO YOU READ ME? CHANGE THE TITLE! I REPEAT, CHANGE THE TITLE!!
Done.

Except the topic ain't new anymore.
Do we need to recreate the topic or somethin?

Name: Dream
License: Certified Idiot.
Age: OuO

“Release the rebellious spirit within you!”
“Hello I'd like to order a pineapple pizza but with a whole pineapple. Yeah dont even bother cutting it up just put it right ontop.”
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

dreamlandsonic wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

PANDA, DO YOU READ ME? CHANGE THE TITLE! I REPEAT, CHANGE THE TITLE!!
Done.

Except the topic ain't new anymore.
Do we need to recreate the topic or somethin?
When we hit 400 pages again

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 16, 2019 16:50:58)

dreamlandsonic
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

berryjam3506 wrote:

dreamlandsonic wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

yaov_1991 wrote:

PANDA, DO YOU READ ME? CHANGE THE TITLE! I REPEAT, CHANGE THE TITLE!!
Done.

Except the topic ain't new anymore.
Do we need to recreate the topic or somethin?
When we hit 400 pages again
Mmm okay.

Name: Dream
License: Certified Idiot.
Age: OuO

“Release the rebellious spirit within you!”
“Hello I'd like to order a pineapple pizza but with a whole pineapple. Yeah dont even bother cutting it up just put it right ontop.”
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TOTINOS, TOTINOS!

maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

TOTINOS, TOTINOS!
sonikku totinos

hey bros i made a baldis basics thread and a mafia city thread
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

TOTINOS, TOTINOS!
How did you know?

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 1300 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Ryrie36 wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

TOTINOS, TOTINOS!
How did you know?
Hey! Sonic Adventure 3!…
Isn’t happening…

BUT TOTINOS ARE PREMIERING THIER NEW STUFFED NACHO CHIPS!

Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

TOTINOS, TOTINOS!
How did you know?
Hey! Sonic Adventure 3!…
Isn’t happening…

BUT TOTINOS ARE PREMIERING THIER NEW STUFFED NACHO CHIPS!
Actually Sonic Adventure 3 is real.
And it even has music!

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 1300 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Ryrie36 wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

TOTINOS, TOTINOS!
How did you know?
Hey! Sonic Adventure 3!…
Isn’t happening…

BUT TOTINOS ARE PREMIERING THIER NEW STUFFED NACHO CHIPS!
Actually Sonic Adventure 3 is real.
And it even has music!
Who leaked the title screen music, and do they have any video footage of the game?

abs(win) | brad | lego yoda death sound | Sᴏᴜɴᴅᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ Sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | Sword & Shield looks cool ok | nabbit
Pokémon Breathe (connects to Pokémon Sleep) | mine diamonds (parody of take on me) | ok news: Vox deletes Youtube ads
Smash Ultimate Mains: Joker (71), Peach (13) | this signature updates occasionally | 10.2K+ posts




EEEEEE
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

TOTINOS, TOTINOS!
How did you know?
Hey! Sonic Adventure 3!…
Isn’t happening…

BUT TOTINOS ARE PREMIERING THIER NEW STUFFED NACHO CHIPS!
Actually Sonic Adventure 3 is real.
And it even has music!
Who leaked the title screen music, and do they have any video footage of the game?
Actually, i found this unseen video of Sonic Adventure 3 in the depths of youtube


Hi There! I'm ScratchCatBoo! I'm a:
  • Mario Fan
  • Sonic Fan
  • Kirby Fan
  • SMBX Player
  • Roblox Player
  • That's about it!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile