Discuss Scratch

ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

Hamilpig wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

I hope when the “full” game gets released, it will be good enough to deserve the attention the original version got
WHAT THEY'RE MAKING BALDI A FULL GAME?

that's nice to know


I've played the game, it's really stressful. I bet the full version will be even more stressful

It's a cool game though
I've gotten quite good at the game, actually.

Biscuit | Official Forum Helper | Failboat obsessed | She/Her | Chaotic good | Orca lover
maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

im late but

I accidentally closed the original baldis basics topic, so here’s the new one. NVM
ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

maxgap12345 wrote:

im late but
It's such a unique game and that's why I'm excited for the full version

Biscuit | Official Forum Helper | Failboat obsessed | She/Her | Chaotic good | Orca lover
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

maxgap12345 wrote:

im late but
I posted that here when it was released

Leaving bye
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

An apple? For me? Thanks!

afhiebvauoebvYUM!biuqbfgeiqbfgiugvqebfYUM!fybaeigfubw2igfbqeiygYUM!iugbqaieguanbeiufenbf

Leaving bye
ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

An apple? For me? Thanks!

afhiebvauoebvYUM!biuqbfgeiqbfgiugvqebfYUM!fybaeigfubw2igfbqeiygYUM!iugbqaieguanbeiufenbf
lol

Biscuit | Official Forum Helper | Failboat obsessed | She/Her | Chaotic good | Orca lover
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

Second grader at.school drew baldi with giant red claws, red eyes, and red teeth


Me: oh thats nice

ba bam bam bam
wubba du-ROAR





press ctrl + shift + down after highlighting my signature to see the rest of it


A quote from Za-Chary for you mini-mods and forum helpers:

Za-Chary wrote:

And, at the very least, I would discourage others from telling people that they have “blockspammed” in the forums. If it really is spam, just use the Report button and move on. To any forum helper / mini-mod who reads this, when you come across a necropost, I'd suggest doing nothing and instead maybe reporting the topic. If there doesn't appear to be a need for the topic to remain open, ask for it to be closed within the report.I suggest that, instead of trying to respond to these users asking them not to necropost, that you just use the Report button and ask us to take it down due to spam.
ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Second grader at.school drew baldi with giant red claws, red eyes, and red teeth


Me: oh thats nice
Oh- okay.

Biscuit | Official Forum Helper | Failboat obsessed | She/Her | Chaotic good | Orca lover
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Second grader at.school drew baldi with giant red claws, red eyes, and red teeth


Me: oh thats nice
Baldi probably ate red cake and was allergic to it.


God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17
Just a Scratcher visiting the forums every once in a while.
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

EZ-Games wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Second grader at.school drew baldi with giant red claws, red eyes, and red teeth


Me: oh thats nice
Baldi probably ate red cake and was allergic to it.
Baldi was decorating a cake and when he went to grab more red frosting from the shelf above him it fell on him

im eating a meatball and mozzarella hot pocket at 4:48 am
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my games | be moist | can we hit 50 internets | spotify playlist
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Second grader at.school drew baldi with giant red claws, red eyes, and red teeth


Me: oh thats nice
Why do people (not just second graders) keep depicting Baldi as a terrifying monster with sharp teeth, a creepy smile, and sometimes blood stains? Baldi's Basics is supposed to be as family-friendly as a horror game can be and these depictions could deter people from it!

Leaving bye
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Second grader at.school drew baldi with giant red claws, red eyes, and red teeth


Me: oh thats nice
Why do people (not just second graders) keep depicting Baldi as a terrifying monster with sharp teeth, a creepy smile, and sometimes blood stains? Baldi's Basics is supposed to be as family-friendly as a horror game can be and these depictions could deter people from it!
Because of clickbait YouTubers that overreact to it because “spoopy = money”

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi


LiteNing-Piecey
Scratcher
100+ posts

Baldi's Basics

first reopen post

Check out my Waifu2x Topic!
BIurriface
Scratcher
87 posts

Baldi's Basics

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Second grader at.school drew baldi with giant red claws, red eyes, and red teeth


Me: oh thats nice
Why do people (not just second graders) keep depicting Baldi as a terrifying monster with sharp teeth, a creepy smile, and sometimes blood stains? Baldi's Basics is supposed to be as family-friendly as a horror game can be and these depictions could deter people from it!
and because drawing him like that is a lot more fun and you can't change my mind

dID YOU GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING?? THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!1!!11! XD
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

LiteNing-Piecey wrote:

first reopen post
Third reopen post.

Funny how this horror game can be played by anyone, and I still can't beat the game because of how horrified I am of jumpscares.

Last edited by EZ-Games (Oct. 11, 2019 15:09:53)



God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17
Just a Scratcher visiting the forums every once in a while.
ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

EZ-Games wrote:

LiteNing-Piecey wrote:

first reopen post
Third reopen post.

Funny how this horror game can be played by anyone, and I still can't beat the game because of how horrified I am of jumpscares.
fourth reopen post
mystman12 wanted it to be a family-friendly horror game,(which majority aren't)meaning anyone can play it. I think making the characters least frightening as possible helps. For me, it's the feeling of suspense instead of fear.

Biscuit | Official Forum Helper | Failboat obsessed | She/Her | Chaotic good | Orca lover
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

ConfusedBiscuit wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

LiteNing-Piecey wrote:

first reopen post
Third reopen post.

Funny how this horror game can be played by anyone, and I still can't beat the game because of how horrified I am of jumpscares.
fourth reopen post
mystman12 wanted it to be a family-friendly horror game,(which majority aren't)meaning anyone can play it. I think making the characters least frightening as possible helps. For me, it's the feeling of suspense instead of fear.
Yeah, I can play horror games that move for me. For example, say you are in a constantly moving cart and you have to shoot things with two guns, I can play those because the game is making me progress. Games where I have to progress myself, like Baldi's Basics, I cannot play.


God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17
Just a Scratcher visiting the forums every once in a while.
maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

EZ-Games wrote:

ConfusedBiscuit wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

LiteNing-Piecey wrote:

first reopen post
Third reopen post.

Funny how this horror game can be played by anyone, and I still can't beat the game because of how horrified I am of jumpscares.
fourth reopen post
mystman12 wanted it to be a family-friendly horror game,(which majority aren't)meaning anyone can play it. I think making the characters least frightening as possible helps. For me, it's the feeling of suspense instead of fear.
Yeah, I can play horror games that move for me. For example, say you are in a constantly moving cart and you have to shoot things with two guns, I can play those because the game is making me progress. Games where I have to progress myself, like Baldi's Basics, I cannot play.
The only time I ever got scared is when that secret crash screen showed up

I accidentally closed the original baldis basics topic, so here’s the new one. NVM
Hamilpig
Scratcher
100+ posts

Baldi's Basics

Who else ships Princibaldi


★ Hamilton + Pigs ★ 12 ★ she/her ★ egalitarian ★ thespian ★ Taurus ★ Lutheran ★

Check this out! *fabulously tap dances away*
maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baldi's Basics

Hamilpig wrote:

Who else ships Princibaldi
what have you just brought upon this cursed land

I accidentally closed the original baldis basics topic, so here’s the new one. NVM

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile