Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » **Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING [RSS Feed]
yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

PBandJ_Lord wrote:

Account name: PBandJ_Lord
Years on Scratch: About 3? 2? Just made this new account (had an older one)
Activeness:At the very least once a week. If hired, will be more active.
Experience in logo design: Do commissions for people (real life) for logos
Experience in art: Good at drawing, owns a scanner
Job wanted: Customer service/response

Accepted! So you can respond to the logo requests and make sure they are all being created by one of the designers. Also, I think I'm going to have the customer service people now report on which staff member is the most active and also those who aren't active at all, just to help me out. Thanks!



Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
16itople1
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

Can I do the next logo request? I have only done one so far for Prokube and that is it, I've been checking for the past two days but there have been no requests!

yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

16itople1 wrote:

Can I do the next logo request? I have only done one so far for Prokube and that is it, I've been checking for the past two days but there have been no requests!

Definitely, I'll make sure no one else takes the next one!



Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

powerofmusic wrote:

powerofmusic wrote:

yourdesigner wrote:

powerofmusic wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

I apologize that I can't make it a gif, but here you go.
https://www.canva.com/design/DADG1l_15_s/YCgIzrZpJw5pZm-BY5zwyA/view?utm_content=DADG1l_15_s&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton
I'm sorry this is my fault not yours I forgot to say make it realistic sorry my fault not yours can you maybe re-do it? you don't have to

What do you mean by realistic?
Like how @yourdesigner does his/she logos

I'll make you another one, I'll be done in a few minutes



Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
light_cloud
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

powerofmusic wrote:

powerofmusic wrote:

yourdesigner wrote:

powerofmusic wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

I apologize that I can't make it a gif, but here you go.
https://www.canva.com/design/DADG1l_15_s/YCgIzrZpJw5pZm-BY5zwyA/view?utm_content=DADG1l_15_s&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton
I'm sorry this is my fault not yours I forgot to say make it realistic sorry my fault not yours can you maybe re-do it? you don't have to

What do you mean by realistic?
Like how @yourdesigner does his/she logos

Finished! It's very similar to the one you have now, just with some shading and different font. Hopefully that's what you meant by “realistic”. If you don't like the box around the words, I can take that out if you want



Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
16itople1
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

yourdesigner wrote:

16itople1 wrote:

Can I do the next logo request? I have only done one so far for Prokube and that is it, I've been checking for the past two days but there have been no requests!

Definitely, I'll make sure no one else takes the next one!

Thanks :-)

yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

bump



Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
PBandJ_Lord
New to Scratch
4 posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

yourdesigner wrote:

bump
BUMPITY
yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

powerofmusic wrote:

What does bump mean?

When you put in a new message, the post is bumped to the top of the most recent posts, so it becomes the first post you see so more people will view it! So I just put bump as a message to get it closer to the top



Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
light_cloud
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

yourdesigner wrote:

powerofmusic wrote:

What does bump mean?

When you put in a new message, the post is bumped to the top of the most recent posts, so it becomes the first post you see so more people will view it! So I just put bump as a message to get it closer to the top
just remember not to B U M P to much because its considered spamming.
16itople1
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

If we get to the top, we get more well known and more requests! I added us to the shop directory also.

16itople1
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

(by the way we are now the first shop, the posts above a stickies of directories and what is a shop?)

yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

16itople1 wrote:

(by the way we are now the first shop, the posts above a stickies of directories and what is a shop?)
I just checked it out! Thanks!



Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
16itople1
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

yourdesigner wrote:

16itople1 wrote:

(by the way we are now the first shop, the posts above a stickies of directories and what is a shop?)
I just checked it out! Thanks!
It's OK! Hopefully we can get more customers!

light_cloud
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

16itople1
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

We're on the second page now… This post will take us to the top!

pizzaman5thgrade
Scratcher
43 posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

Account name: pizzaman5thgrade
Time logo is needed by: Monday, October 29
Colors wanted: Rainbow
Category of projects you have (animations, games, etc.): animations
Details on logo: I need a tacobell sign with the background as a rainbow
yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

powerofmusic wrote:

Can I do

pizzaman5thgrade wrote:

Account name: pizzaman5thgrade
Time logo is needed by: Monday, October 29
Colors wanted: Rainbow
Category of projects you have (animations, games, etc.): animations
Details on logo: I need a tacobell sign with the background as a rainbow
can I do this order? It sounds easy

I promised @16itople that they could do the next one because they haven't gotten to do one yet but you can definitely do the next one! Also if 16itople can't do it for some reason you can do it



Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

powerofmusic wrote:

Can I do

pizzaman5thgrade wrote:

Account name: pizzaman5thgrade
Time logo is needed by: Monday, October 29
Colors wanted: Rainbow
Category of projects you have (animations, games, etc.): animations
Details on logo: I need a tacobell sign with the background as a rainbow
can I do this order? It sounds easy

Also, did you ever put an application for being a logo designer, ignore this if you did, but if you didn't, make sure to do that! It just helps me keep track of everything



Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » **Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile