Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » **Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING [RSS Feed]
16itople1
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

Volix- wrote:

Account name: Volix-
Years on Scratch: (in total) 5 years, 2 months
Activeness: 7/10
Experience in logo design: 8/10 (example)
Experience in art: 6/10
Job wanted: Intros – I make a bunch - Examples (1 2 3)
Accepted!

MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

**Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Okay, so I'm ordering a banner somewhere else, too and I also put my request on your profile, but I'll just cycle through both:
How to request a logo/banner:
Account name: Coder_Annika
Time logo is needed by: A few weeks, no rush!
Colors wanted: Gold, silver
Category of projects you have (animations, games, etc.): Umm…I don't really share projects much anymore
Details on logo: "Something silver/aesthetic in the background with a gold-ish A looking like the following: http://calligraphyalphabet.org/wp-content/uploads/brush-calligraphy-alphabet-a.jpg ?:
Preferred Designer (if any): N/A
I'll do it.
How's this?

http://i68.tinypic.com/67jo5z.jpg
EDIT: I just realized that I put both the A and the C on there. Sorry about that. I can redo it if you want.

Last edited by MystreyTurtle96 (Feb. 24, 2019 16:56:35)

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Okay, so I'm ordering a banner somewhere else, too and I also put my request on your profile, but I'll just cycle through both:
How to request a logo/banner:
Account name: Coder_Annika
Time logo is needed by: A few weeks, no rush!
Colors wanted: Gold, silver
Category of projects you have (animations, games, etc.): Umm…I don't really share projects much anymore
Details on logo: "Something silver/aesthetic in the background with a gold-ish A looking like the following: http://calligraphyalphabet.org/wp-content/uploads/brush-calligraphy-alphabet-a.jpg ?:
Preferred Designer (if any): N/A
I'll do it.
How's this?

http://i68.tinypic.com/67jo5z.jpg
EDIT: I just realized that I put both the A and the C on there. Sorry about that. I can redo it if you want.
That's so perfect! One thing: maybe remove the box around the text, and add a black shadow, perhaps blurred a bit? Only if you don't mind and you can, but I love this! Also, the way the C and A are together is perfect for my username! <3

CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

pbpbpbpb timezones suck

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein
light_cloud
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Matjam02 wrote:

How to request a logo/banner: Thumbnail?
Account name: Matjam02
Time it is needed by: ASAP by monday
Colors wanted: don't mind
Details on it : A spy looking cool
Preferred Designer (if any): LightcloudGreatster
Ive already done this

My Profile | My Projects | Underrated Scratcher

HALO: O.D.S.T. Assault Collaboration | Forum | Studio | Github

See If Im Online | Been Scratching for 5+ years | “I'm ready. I'm ready.” - Sponge Bob
16itople1
Scratcher
100+ posts

CatOverload wrote:

pbpbpbpb timezones suck
Here is a request that no one has taken that you can do!

Unclaimed Order Form
Unclaimed Order: -KPOPKookieSam-
“Time needed :This week?
Color wanted : Pastel?
Category : Animations and KPOP MEMES!
Details on logo: Funny faces from following KPOP bands. (Bts, exo, got7 and seventeen.)
Preferred designer: None.
*Thanks!*”
Date this order was placed: 8th February

ThreeVoices
Scratcher
5 posts

Account name: @ThreeVoices
Time logo is needed by: Take your time
Colors wanted: Grey and black and A space theme but cute too
Category of projects you have (animations, games, etc.): animations
Details on logo: cute, handdrawn mostly greyscale
Preferred Designer (if any): @YourDesigner
yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

ThreeVoices wrote:

Got it!

Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
yourdesigner
Scratcher
100+ posts

ThreeVoices wrote:

I know you asked for hand drawn, but I found this really cute background that is better than I could ever draw! If you don't like it, let me know!

Get FAST and PROFESSIONAL logos/banners for profile pictures, studios, and shops here or here
BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

do you want to partner with my shop?

MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

BookTV wrote:

do you want to partner with my shop?
What's your shop?

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
-MisoDoodlez
Scratcher
2 posts

Name: -MisoDoodlez
Time logo is needed by: A week
Colors wanted: Purple, lilac, white, light blue
Category of projects: About me project ??
Details: I want a thumbnail for an about me. Just some watercolor effect with “About Me” In a nice white bubbly font.
FlyFree-
Scratcher
7 posts

Logo
Account name: @FlyFree-
Time logo is needed by: Before March. 5 would be nice, but anytime works
Colors wanted: Lavender, light sky blue (like on my current logo) and white
Category of projects you have (animations, games, etc.): I make tons of random projects, but mostly platformers
Details on the logo: A fancy (but easy to read) F (lavender) with one wing on the flat side of the F (white). The light sky blue is for the background.
Preferred Designer (if any): Anyone would be okay.
I would like to be notified on my profile page when it is done!

Thanks and Scratch on!
~ FlyFree

Last edited by FlyFree- (Feb. 28, 2019 02:44:58)

FlyFree - Unlocking the door to imagination

ThreeVoices
Scratcher
5 posts

yourdesigner wrote:

ThreeVoices wrote:

I know you asked for hand drawn, but I found this really cute background that is better than I could ever draw! If you don't like it, let me know!
I actually Love this!! Thank you!!!!
CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

16itople1 wrote:

CatOverload wrote:

pbpbpbpb timezones suck
Here is a request that no one has taken that you can do!

Unclaimed Order Form
Unclaimed Order: -KPOPKookieSam-
“Time needed :This week?
Color wanted : Pastel?
Category : Animations and KPOP MEMES!
Details on logo: Funny faces from following KPOP bands. (Bts, exo, got7 and seventeen.)
Preferred designer: None.
*Thanks!*”
Date this order was placed: 8th February
I can't really do this one. I passed it along when it was submitted.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein
CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

FlyFree- wrote:

Logo
Account name: @FlyFree-
Time logo is needed by: Before March. 5 would be nice, but anytime works
Colors wanted: Lavender, light sky blue (like on my current logo) and white
Category of projects you have (animations, games, etc.): I make tons of random projects, but mostly platformers
Details on the logo: A fancy (but easy to read) F (lavender) with one wing on the flat side of the F (white). The light sky blue is for the background.
Preferred Designer (if any): Anyone would be okay.
I would like to be notified on my profile page when it is done!

Thanks and Scratch on!
~ FlyFree
Taken!

Here it is:

Enjoy!

That's three orders down, 2 more to go.

Last edited by CatOverload (Feb. 28, 2019 08:46:16)

- Albert Einstein
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have 3 orders down, 2 orders to go, right?

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
AMMCoder
Scratcher
71 posts

Hi! Due to my inactivity, and me getting a new account, I have decided to quit this shop. I may try to join again after I get my new account, but for now, I have decided to quit. This is a very nice shop, but have been very busy, and will continue to be very busy for a while, so, yeah. Bye!

Scratch On! Imagine, Program, Share!
-PixelNinja-
Scratcher
24 posts

Account name: @-PixelNinja-
Time logo is needed by: As soon as possible
Colors wanted: Red, Black
Category of projects you have (animations, games, etc.): Pixel Games
Details on logo: Gradient re background, With the letters PN in black font with a shadow.
Preferred Designer (if any): Yourdesigner preferred but will take anyone.

Hello, I'm a Pixel Game Maker from the United States!
Some of my projects:
Axe Defense
Frozen River

nj-sa56
Scratcher
21 posts

-PixelNinja- wrote:

Account name: @-PixelNinja-
Time logo is needed by: As soon as possible
Colors wanted: Red, Black
Category of projects you have (animations, games, etc.): Pixel Games
Details on logo: Gradient re background, With the letters PN in black font with a shadow.
Preferred Designer (if any): Yourdesigner preferred but will take anyone.
ok i got it
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » **Ultimate Logo Shop** - Great logos in 24 hours to make you look more professional - NOW HIRING [RSS Feed]