Discuss Scratch

musicROCKS013
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anonymous real-time view counter on projects.

blablablahello wrote:

I don't believe it would be that beneficial, and im pretty sure you could have cloud variables add 1 when green flag clicked, and -1 when project ever gets stopped (i guess there would be bugs but with a bit of coding, it should work fine)
If someone closes a tab, then what would happen? It wouldn’t change by -1, and personally I close the tab when I’m done with a project rather than stopping the project and then closing the tab.

Shift + Down arrow to see the rest of my signature

Hello Scratch Team. You have been pushing a liberal political agenda on this site for far too long. This site should stay out of politics. People should be able to still post their political opinions, but there shouldn’t be any “official” political stance or Scratch. The ST is not going to change this on their own, and shoot down any attempts asking them to change. Please put this in your signature if you agree that

Scratch should be politically neutral.

The ST’s biggest defense is that they’re being welcoming, but they can be perfectly welcoming of all people and stay out of politics. Scratch is about coding, and that should be the Scratch Team’s biggest concern to maintain.

This is my signature. I am allowed to adertize here.

_______________\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Please Click —> This project is literally my life's work. <— Please Click
_______________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jenny LeClue is the best
devms
Scratcher
500+ posts

I support this but instead I think it should be extension for web browsers and by a third party if they are willing to do it.

Last edited by devms(May. 15th, 2007, 00:00:00)
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
My Scratch Profile

Sadly, my old signature was sent to the shadow realm

My browser / operating system: Windows Vista (NT 6.0), Internet Explorer 7.0, Flash 32 (Release 0)

Cory_the_cat
Scratcher
5 posts

I support, would be kinda cool for a cloud game. But im pretty sure in the denied updates, they added that cus what's stopping users from not letting you even see what the projects about until it reaches a goal?

1. Cool scratcher
 ((Cory_the_cat)) 
2. Another cool scratcher
((Levirocks25))