Discuss Scratch

dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

girlsruless wrote:

This floofy boi will be walccing for a while….
I actually saw that a while ago.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • working on my projects
  • being active in the forums
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

dual_creator43 wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

This floofy boi will be walccing for a while….
I actually saw that a while ago.

wooloo roll is new furret walk

• ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ •

• ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟᴜᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀ • || • ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ • || • ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ •

- ᴇᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴛᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʟᴀʏᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴇ
RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

also yamper's ability<3

• ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ •

• ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟᴜᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀ • || • ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ • || • ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ •

- ᴇᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴛᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʟᴀʏᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴇ
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I would hate having to make the national dex tbh. 1000+ unique, 720p-1080p, high enough ploy count, 3D models + animations, made from the ground up would be horrific to work on.

IT HAS BEEN 50 YEARS SINCE THE SUMMER OF 69

when life gives you lemons, BLAME CANADA!
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

3D models + animations, made from the ground up
except they're not

Pirate: The cannons be ready, captain!
Captain: are*

If my post is in QaS or Suggestions I'm probably serious, but if it's in R&P or M/C then I'm probably not
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

except they're not
Elaborate…

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

except they're not
Elaborate…
The models aren't “made from the ground up”, they're still using the gen 6 3DS models.
I don't have a problem with them using those models, because they still look fine (I mean they managed to make some of the Stadium models look good in the gamecube games), but I do have a problem with them saying “we're going to cut a bunch of pokemon so we can make better models and animations” and then do basically nothing with the models and animations save for some higher quality effects

If my post is in QaS or Suggestions I'm probably serious, but if it's in R&P or M/C then I'm probably not
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

except they're not
Elaborate…
The models aren't “made from the ground up”, they're still using the gen 6 3DS models.
I don't have a problem with them using those models, because they still look fine (I mean they managed to make some of the Stadium models look good in the gamecube games), but I do have a problem with them saying “we're going to cut a bunch of pokemon so we can make better models and animations” and then do basically nothing with the models and animations save for some higher quality effects
The 3DS models would look hideous on Switch. As I previously said, they are gonna need to have higher poly counts to look decent.

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

except they're not
Elaborate…
The 3DS models would look hideous on Switch. As I previously said, they are gonna need to have higher poly counts to look decent.
the models they're using ARE the 3ds models just with better quality textures

dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SockedMonster wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

except they're not
Elaborate…
The 3DS line has much smaller screens and lower quality. (i.e. bigger pixels) Just look at how the Pokémon looked in X and Y (and ΩR and αS).

DaEpikDude wrote:

Oh.
But if they didn't change the animations at all, they would have looked just like on the 3DS, so they're still making adjustments to support higher-quality consoles.

Last edited by dual_creator43 (July 24, 2019 01:49:29)

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • working on my projects

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

dual_creator43 wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

-snip-
The 3DS line has much smaller screens and lower quality. (i.e. bigger pixels) Just look at how the Pokémon looked in X and Y (and ΩR and αS).

DaEpikDude wrote:

Oh.
But if they didn't change the animations at all, they would have looked just like on the 3DS, so they're still making adjustments to support higher-quality consoles.
They're definitely updating them with better looking textures, and like I said I totally understand using the XY models with improved textures and lighting because I can imagine it'd be pretty darn expensive and time consuming to redo the models for all 800+ older pokes every new generation or even console, but the animations are still more or less the same which really hurts for moves like Double Kick (hop up and down twice with your idle animation lol) and Tail Whip (rotate the model 30° a few times lol).
The system of having a few animations for each poke and then animating the moves more is fine but surely you can at least make the moves a little more dynamic with the new console (can the pokemon actually move around up to the other to use tackle for once?)

dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

So a while ago, I saw this advertisement on YouTube, and I wanted to track it down so that I could post it here. I found it recently, and I'm finally posting it.

Also, it has sound, which is something I always forget about.

• checking my inbox
  • working on my projects

yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

i love rayquaza
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Preordered masters woo

| Forum Helper | 5000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

dual_creator43 wrote:

So a while ago, I saw this advertisement on YouTube, and I wanted to track it down so that I could post it here. I found it recently, and I'm finally posting it.

Also, it has sound, which is something I always forget about.
Also, that's really cute.

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I just caught a Pikachu with a straw hat in Pokémon go yesterday yeet

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

girlsruless wrote:

that's luffy from one piece turned into a pikachu
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Sword and Shield theory time!

Kahili is the only person of the Alola Elite Four who wasn’t seen earlier in the game. Kahili likes golfing.

Golf was invented in Scotland.

Scotland is part of the UK.

Galar is based upon the UK.

Kahili was mentioned to be from another region..

Kahili in Galar confirmed?

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

So I found this pop up in my recommendations, talking about how he doesn't think SW And SH is good.
Do you agree, or disagree?
To be honest, I'm kinda mixed, a lot of the footage is slowed down, so the game doesn't actually run that slow in most of the footage.
And the visuals are fine, they do look like 1080p 3DS visuals, but there are some improvements.
And WOAH I like that the Gym Leader battles flow from overworld to battle.
It's popped up for me before, but I've never really wanted to watch it.

girlsruless wrote:

I've also caught several of them, but I'm aiming to evolve one and have it as my buddy. I also have my avatar wear the matching straw hat.

• checking my inbox
  • working on my projects