Discuss Scratch

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

https://www.pokemoncenter.com/plush/plush-collections/ditto/ditto-as-trubbish-plush-8-¾-in-701-04099
e r r o r 4 0 4

Check out my game, it’s called Rebound (this is a link btw)fillerfillerfilleri’m am a complete idiotfillerfiller(he/him)

also f90707 and ff0000 are cool colors
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

So here's a recap of everything Pokémon-related I did in the last few hours:

I played Akinator and tried to get it to guess certain Pokémon. It guessed all of the Gen VIII starters without fail, but I beat it when trying for Sandy. (That Eevee that Lana owns with the unique hairstyle.)

I was also looking for a few other things to share here, so I found this site. It looks like these are iPhone stickers, so I might get some myself, although I highly doubt it.
Akinator can't guess specific Pokémon lol
He can guess Zygarde but not Squishy, Mega Charizard X but not Alain's Charizard
Only exception is that he guesses every specific Pikachu (Ash's Pikachu, Cosplay Pikachu, etc.) instead of just plain old Pikachu.
You're right about that.

SolarKnight wrote:

ok, I made both electrode and voltorb in 5 minutes. theyre actually both on the same model which idk if its cheating but I don't really care because they both suck anyway lol. I wasted the first 2 minutes and had to restart which might be part of why the textures are so bad
I think Electrode looks better than Voltorb, but they both resemble the Pokémon they're supposed to be modeling.

PiinkInkling wrote:

same but with dragonair, togepi and long exeggutor
here it is
I really like Dragonair and Togepi, and it looks like you modeled Alolan Exeggutor in the same way that it's made in Pokémon GO.

SolarKnight wrote:

I had a lot of fun making voltorb and electrode 3D models in 5 minutes so I decided to make exeggcute
I definitely think you did a good job on the facial expressions, and since Exeggcute is round, it should have been easy enough to do.

Also, this came up on my Recommended list on Youtube and I decided to watch it, and now I'm starting to think it might be worth sharing here.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • working on my projects
  • being active in the forums
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

dual_creator43 wrote:

Also, this came up on my Recommended list on Youtube and I decided to watch it, and now I'm starting to think it might be worth sharing here.
i like the quiet virbank city in the background

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“Automatic doors are a pain when they're not automatic.” — Flint, Diamond & Pearl Series

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I get that this was publicized almost a month ago, but I saw it back then and I still want it now, although it's too expensive for me to actually get.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • working on my projects

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
zaxpo
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

https://www.pokemoncenter.com/plush/plush-collections/ditto/ditto-as-trubbish-plush-8-¾-in-701-04099
huh? 404 error loaded? i want to see this ditto trubbish plush!

the sun really is a deadly lazer
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

So actually, the link doesn't work because it's formatted differently. The working link is right here.

• checking my inbox
  • working on my projects

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

dual_creator43 wrote:

“I legit couldn't read what it said”

Booking tickets to LA so I can join the boys when we go to Area 51
Smash Ultimate Mains: Joker (71), Peach (13) / Daisy (13ϵ) | 10.9K+ posts

zaxpo
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

dual_creator43 wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

So actually, the link doesn't work because it's formatted differently. The working link is right here.
thx!

the sun really is a deadly lazer
PiinkInkling
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SolarKnight wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

e r r o r 4 0 4
Was this what you were looking for?

a

Fairly new to the fourms, and kinda exists.
Proud N fangirl
Look at my MAP. Look at it

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

PiinkInkling wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

e r r o r 4 0 4
Yes that's the actual link

scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

PiinkInkling wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

e r r o r 4 0 4
yeah I was obviously not linking a trubbish plush with a ditto face

Over 3000 posts
Where there is not light, there can spider!
Pokemon Showdown-TBG's-Drawception
Give an internetJoin the Chair of Republicpeak performance

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I don’t think anyone here has talked about, so what does everyone think Milo’s shirt means? I’ve seen speculation that it’s the dex number for one of his Pokémon but since the player had 65 (I think), I’d say 831 is August 31st and we’re getting something then. Hopefully that’s not the next trailer

Forum Helper
5000+ posts
Past FPC
4 years

When I get my school computer back in a few weeks, I'll update this with images of projects because that's cool
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Wahsp wrote:

I don’t think anyone here has talked about, so what does everyone think Milo’s shirt means? I’ve seen speculation that it’s the dex number for one of his Pokémon but since the player had 65 (I think), I’d say 831 is August 31st and we’re getting something then. Hopefully that’s not the next trailer

That seems like wild mass guessing out of boredom to me
INB4 I jinx it and we get news then

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Okay, it's definitely happening on the 31st August now.
hopefully i jinxed your jinx so it doesn't happen

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Okay, it's definitely happening on the 31st August now.
hopefully i jinxed your jinx so it doesn't happen
you made a smoochum

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“Automatic doors are a pain when they're not automatic.” — Flint, Diamond & Pearl Series

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Also in the first trailer the shirt had 227 I think

Forum Helper
5000+ posts
Past FPC
4 years

When I get my school computer back in a few weeks, I'll update this with images of projects because that's cool
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

PiinkInkling wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

e r r o r 4 0 4
1- I might try to buy the N-deroid when I have money since it’s so cute. But I also like the Lillie one…. darn it’s hard to choose.
2- that Trubbish plush is so cute!!! Trubbish is a precious bean.
3- I had ANOTHER Pokémon SWSH dream! This one was weird. I think it was a lucid dream too?
So I was playing as Shield (female player character) and I met another new rival. I can’t remember her name but she had some type of flower symbol that was being used as a hat. She was talking about something that had happened… Leon (the champion) was startled, and then I could suddenly control him as if he were the player character??? He walked over toward a giant flower thing and picked it up (it was an entrance to a secret underground chamber thing) and went inside. And he kept on walking and there was a lot of mazes in it. And this ended up being the evil team’s HQ, and he was revealed to be the leader of it. But I didn’t find out what they looked like or what they were called, but I could hear them. Oh and then I woke up.

Also
-the game had voice acting, something I’ve sort of wanted Pokémon to have for awhile. But something about games with voice acting weirds me out.
-everyone had some type of symbol representing them. I can’t remember them all, though.
-THE NEW RIVAL WAS SO CUTE????

lots of cool things happened in it but I can’t remember them all. Sad…
But I hope that rival is real!!!

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
PiinkInkling
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

PiinkInkling wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

e r r o r 4 0 4
1- I might try to buy the N-deroid when I have money since it’s so cute. But I also like the Lillie one…. darn it’s hard to choose.
3- I had ANOTHER Pokémon SWSH dream! This one was weird. I think it was a lucid dream too?
So I was playing as Shield (female player character) and I met another new rival. I can’t remember her name but she had some type of flower symbol that was being used as a hat. She was talking about something that had happened… Leon (the champion) was startled, and then I could suddenly control him as if he were the player character??? He walked over toward a giant flower thing and picked it up (it was an entrance to a secret underground chamber thing) and went inside. And he kept on walking and there was a lot of mazes in it. And this ended up being the evil team’s HQ, and he was revealed to be the leader of it. But I didn’t find out what they looked like or what they were called, but I could hear them. Oh and then I woke up.

Also
-the game had voice acting, something I’ve sort of wanted Pokémon to have for awhile. But something about games with voice acting weirds me out.
-everyone had some type of symbol representing them. I can’t remember them all, though.

Replies:
1- I actually have it and my ndroid's left arm is always falling off oof
2- Yee
3- That's weird but cool

a

Fairly new to the fourms, and kinda exists.
Proud N fangirl
Look at my MAP. Look at it

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

PiinkInkling wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

e r r o r 4 0 4

Also

If there was voice acting they could use only the beginnings of each sentence like in Fire Emblem Fates.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

PiinkInkling wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

e r r o r 4 0 4
I would change my pfp to the n posable figure now after seeing what you've said, but I like to keep my pfp's long enough that people get used to it but I change it enough that once people get used to my current pfp, I'll change it