Discuss Scratch

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Anyone here have a Sunflora they’d be willing to give me?

I want to work on my competitive team. And it learns some pretty good moves, actually.
A shiny one would be good too.

A legit one, preferably.

Also I’m still salty that shiny Butterfree isn’t pink.

I’d try to find one for you but I’m currently busy with Fire Emblem Echoes so maybe this weekend?

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Anyone here have a Sunflora they’d be willing to give me?

I want to work on my competitive team. And it learns some pretty good moves, actually.
A shiny one would be good too.

A legit one, preferably.

Also I’m still salty that shiny Butterfree isn’t pink.

I’d try to find one for you but I’m currently busy with Fire Emblem Echoes so maybe this weekend?
I can use the GTS.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

A problem with a lot of pink shinies is it makes the Pokémon look sort of bald/naked.

Like Moltres….
I can’t take it seriously.

At all.

Similar with green shinies making Pokémon look sick, but I find pink ones a bit more unsettling.

Miltank also gives me the same feeling, the pink makes it look sort of naked. I think it’s be better with a slightly different shade of pink. The pink is nice, but it makes it look like her fur was shaved off.

But some pink shinies look cool, but I can’t think of any right now.
Well, shiny Dratini looks decent (though it's more purple than pink)

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

A problem with a lot of pink shinies is it makes the Pokémon look sort of bald/naked.

Like Moltres….

At all.

Similar with green shinies making Pokémon look sick, but I find pink ones a bit more unsettling.

Miltank also gives me the same feeling, the pink makes it look sort of naked. I think it’s be better with a slightly different shade of pink. The pink is nice, but it makes it look like her fur was shaved off.

i love moltres’ shiny, its hilarious. it looks like a raw chicken escaped from the grocery store and up and gain sentience

(they/them)
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SolarKnight wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Like Moltres….

At all.

i love moltres’ shiny, its hilarious. it looks like a raw chicken escaped from the grocery store and up and gain sentience
My favorite part is searching “moltres shiny” up and getting a bunch of video results of people with their mouths open in an *surprised pikachu* face

bottom text
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

[mom]I named my Delibird Hinawa
I was going to name it Lucas but then I realized it was female
Haha I'm such a fake fan :{

Also @nickeljorn the Eight Melodies reference is in the Braxton Burks cover, not the original Slateport. It may have just been a humongous honker of a coincidence, but I don't think it was??[/mom]
don't know why its illegal to talk about mom
because this topic not mom
It doesn't hurt to mention a different series..

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

EeveeLegends wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Also @nickeljorn the Eight Melodies reference is in the Braxton Burks cover, not the original Slateport. It may have just been a humongous honker of a coincidence, but I don't think it was??[/mom]

^
Animal Crossing Fire Emblem The Legend of Zelda Super Mario Bros Pikmin F-ZERO Kid Icarus Metroid Kirby Sonic The Hedgehog Mega Man

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
dietapple
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Like Moltres….

At all.

My favorite part is searching “moltres shiny” up and getting a bunch of video results of people with their mouths open in an *surprised pikachu* face
clickbait confirmed

i’m Not back

diglett > anything dietapple, July 21, 2018
Proud Creator of the: The Official Diglett Topic
Old Account: @awesomeshawn
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Like Moltres….

At all.

:O

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

^
Animal Crossing Fire Emblem The Legend of Zelda Super Mario Bros Pikmin F-ZERO Kid Icarus Metroid Kirby Sonic The Hedgehog Mega Man
SPLATATATATATA SPLATOON

Leaving bye
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

EeveeLegends wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

tell that to paddle2see lol

(they/them)
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Why did you have to get my hopes up that there was a reference in the official version and then shatter them by saying it was a fan work? Couldn’t you say that upfront?
I replied to my original post about Braxton Burks and I guess I thought it would be clear I was talking about the cover
Sorry about that misunderstanding

Shiny Moltres is awesome. Shiny Heracross doesn't look really naked, because it's hot pink and it's a bug, but I still don't like it.
I actually love green Shinies, even though some of them look sick, yeah. could partially be that my favorite color is green. I love Litwick and Jigglypuff's green eyes and Wingull's green stripes, but my all time favorite Shiny is Scizor. I especially like the lime green ones; the duller, muddier, or tealish ones are the ones that look sick or just weird.
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Apparently there was a Pokemon T Shirt contest that got cancelled because someone cheated.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Ryrie36 wrote:

Apparently there was a Pokemon T Shirt contest that got cancelled because someone cheated.
They sent in a million postcards in their attempt to get it.

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Ryrie36 wrote:

Didn’t get cancelled the winner got disqualified

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

The Pokémon Topic

Wahsp wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Yeah, but they didn't announce a new winner.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Ryrie36 wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

It shouldn't take long for them to find a second place though

bottom text
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

tfw your pokemon fangame sounds like anti-communism propaganda
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

How did they cheat? Steal art from online?

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

How did they cheat? Steal art from online?
I think it's this

superspongebobbros wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

They sent in a million postcards in their attempt to get it.

bottom text