Discuss Scratch

Painttheartistpup
Scratcher
35 posts

Time Traveled Antiques - Nightmares Short

Here's the next short in the series! These girls have been through some trying times in their lives and have pushed through them. I had a bit of fun giving you the smallest glimpse into their pasts, and even though I do plan on revealing more in the future, have some now! Please enjoy this short!

– Nightmares –

For a while, Avivi had simply been depressed when her parents had died. Then, a few months later, the nightmares started. They also started with Avivi trying to travel back in time, and instead of going back to the proper time, she went back to her parents death. Sometimes she would save them and they would ask her why she couldn’t have done that in first place, or she had to witness the entire thing again. After a while, they died down and Avivi forgot about them. A few nights after Nelly moved in, she had one again. At first, she was able to avoid telling Nelly but when she woke from her third one and found Nelly staring at her, she had to confess.
Tonight, another one struck. Avivi woke with a gasp, trying hard to remember the horrible nightmare and that action simply burned it into her mind more. She slipped out of bed and headed across the apartment towards the kitchen. She headed towards the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of milk dashed with cinnamon.

“Nightmare?” Nelly’s voice came from the doorway and Avivi looked up, startled.

“Yeah…” she muttered, taking a few laps at her bowl of milk.

“I had one too.” Nelly said, taking a seat next to Avivi. Avivi sighed and nuzzled her in an attempt to comfort.

“I’m sorry to hear that. About your mother?” she asked. Nelly nodded and leaned up against Avivi, eyes closed tightly to block the nightmare from her mind. “Want some milk. It takes my mind off of the nightmare.” Nelly straightened and nodded, putting her chin down on the table. Avivi laughed and padded over to the fridge, where she poured a bowl of milk for Nelly and added a small dash of cinnamon. She slid the bowl in front of Nelly, who stuck her tongue out in an attempt to lick the milk without moving. She gave up and pulled the milk closer, lapping at it gently.

“Want to take tomorrow off and have a girls day?” Avivi said. Nelly nodded miserably and Avivi smiled at her antics. “Alright then. Finish your milk and then we’ll head back to bed. If you have another nightmare, you may sleep with me. But I kick in my sleep sometimes.” Nelly cracked a small smile and quickly finished lapping up her milk. They both headed back to their beds and no more nightmares disturbed them that night.

– End –

If you guys want to see their day out ((And possibly meet some new characters!)), just tell me and I'll see what I can do!

Looking for a fun, lighthearted series? Check out Time Traveled Antiques, a series by me! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5320264/projects/

I'm also always up for doing design trades and I have monthly adopts out every month, none skipped! Please check those out on my profile!
frances2005
Scratcher
500+ posts

This is cool! I'd want to see them have their girl's day out, and I'm excited to see more characters as this series progresses.

★★★★★★★Welcome to Frances2005★★★★★★★★
No F4FSeason 2Proud owner of 100+ Beanie Boos700+ followers450+ Forum PostsOfficial Turtie HelperGame DeveloperSince 4/16/17
hello I don't go on here much anymore or at least for now..
credit to @SuperNautilus for stars,@SolarWind12 for colored text guide, and coolsymbol for symbols
Painttheartistpup
Scratcher
35 posts

frances2005 wrote:

This is cool! I'd want to see them have their girl's day out, and I'm excited to see more characters as this series progresses.

Thanks! Alright, if enough people are interested in the day out, I'll be sure to do that as the next short!

Looking for a fun, lighthearted series? Check out Time Traveled Antiques, a series by me! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5320264/projects/

I'm also always up for doing design trades and I have monthly adopts out every month, none skipped! Please check those out on my profile!
ultrayorkie27
Scratcher
8 posts

this is reallly good! I'm also looking forward to the girls' day!
ultrayorkie27
Scratcher
8 posts

is there going to be a dog version of Alexander Hamilton?
Painttheartistpup
Scratcher
35 posts

ultrayorkie27 wrote:

this is reallly good! I'm also looking forward to the girls' day! is there going to be a dog version of Alexander Hamilton?

Thanks! I'll try to do the girls day! And no, since he's copyrighted material and since I'm not into Hamilton.