Discuss Scratch

henry27q
Scratcher
9 posts

WORST GLITCH

HI! I am really upset as I spent over 36 hours working on my project. Then I opened up my school computer which had a prior version of the same project open. It saved and now I have lost all my project. (removed by moderator - please keep it polite). Please fix this please :'(
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 68.0.3440.106, Flash 30.0 (release 0)

Last edited by Paddle2See (Sept. 13, 2018 03:01:15)

FutureBlack16
Scratcher
76 posts

WORST GLITCH

First of all, please don't use abbreviated swear words in Scratch.

To help you:

Have you tried to send a message to Paddle2See or use Contact-Us to recover your lost work?

Also, to avoid a glitch from happening, please don't forget to save and close your project before using a different computer. Editing the same opened project in different computer is NOT recommended.

ᖴᑌ丅ᑌᖇᗴᗷᒪᗩᑕᛕ

I try to be as respectful & helpful in Scratch forum as possible, i avoid using “Support” or “No Support” when i'm posting on suggestion forum, and i'm trying to make my posts as new scratcher friendly as possible by linking to an ITopic. I take care of necroposting, thread hijacks, etc. If you have any suggestions how to improve my posts and make my posts more helpful, be sure to click “Criticize my post” and leave a comment suggestion down below. Your feedbacks will help me to be more helpful in Scratch forum.
Community Guidelines - New scratcher? Tips here. - What is Scratch? - Criticize my posts
henry27q
Scratcher
9 posts

WORST GLITCH

I did save it. Then it auto saved the old version. I think an easy way to fix this is to have it auto reload.