Discuss Scratch

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Showing Users When They Are Banned (READ BEFORE SAYING REJECTED)

badatprogrammingibe wrote:

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

No support, as it creates confusion and distrust, and scratchers might get mad at the scratch team for banning one of their friends.
If that were to happen, people would need to learn to use “Contact Us”. Those people might as well get their own butts banned if they keep complaining.
Yeah, but it would still cause anger within the community, which is still a bad thing.
Also, can you add me and ScratchDiogah to the No supporters list?
I'll add you, but not ScratchDiogoh as he doesn't understand what I am asking for.
He does, he just doesn't support it.
He doesn't seem to…
He only made one post, what makes you think he doesn't understand it?
His post also provides a great argument against your suggestion, that users would become angry when their friends are banned.

It seems that you don't understand his post, not the other way around.
Well he didn't explain how. What are we to know.

badatprogrammingibe
Scratcher
500+ posts

No support, as it creates confusion and distrust, and scratchers might get mad at the scratch team for banning one of their friends.
If that were to happen, people would need to learn to use “Contact Us”. Those people might as well get their own butts banned if they keep complaining.
Yeah, but it would still cause anger within the community, which is still a bad thing.
I'll add you, but not ScratchDiogoh as he doesn't understand what I am asking for.
He doesn't seem to…
His post also provides a great argument against your suggestion, that users would become angry when their friends are banned.

That doesn't mean that he doesn't understand your suggestion. He does understand, but does not support, therefore should be put in the no supporters box.
TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

He doesn't seem to…

That doesn't mean that he doesn't understand your suggestion. He does understand, but does not support, therefore should be put in the no supporters box.
Who knows, maybe it can be rhat it will people angry that a banner is showing on their profile saying they are banned, when they don't want it.

badatprogrammingibe
Scratcher
500+ posts

He doesn't seem to…

Who knows, maybe it can be rhat it will people angry that a banner is showing on their profile saying they are banned, when they don't want it.
That doesn't change the fact that he doesn't support, and thus should be put in the no support box.
I feel as if you're trying to make excuses for him not understanding just so your suggestion looks better with less no supporters.

Last edited by badatprogrammingibe (Sept. 8, 2018 11:24:43)

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

He doesn't seem to…

That doesn't change the fact that he doesn't support, and thus should be put in the no support box.
I feel as if you're trying to make excuses for him not understanding just so your suggestion looks better with less no supporters.
I'm not. And if that were to be the reason, that wouldn't count as he didn't read it correctly.

badatprogrammingibe
Scratcher
500+ posts

He doesn't seem to…

I'm not. And if that were to be the reason, that wouldn't count as he didn't read it correctly.
But he did, you're the only one who thinks he didn't read it correctly.
You're just trying to mask the fact that there are two people who don't support your suggestion, as you don't like admitting that people have opinions contrary to yours.