Discuss Scratch

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A TOPIC: A guide to reporting glitches V2

Boomer001 wrote:

I've found a nice trick for the browser/operating system:
When flash is disabled or blocked, it looks like this (a example):
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 79.0.3945.117, No Flash version detected
But when flash is enabled and scratch has permission, it looks like this:
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 79.0.3945.117, Flash 32.0 (release 0)
So it shows your flash version when flash is enabled and when scratch has permission to flash
Please stay on topic.

Banana

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!
Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 79.0.3945.117, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 79.0.3945.117, Flash 32.0 (release 0)
So it shows your flash version when flash is enabled and when scratch has permission to flash
Please stay on topic.

Banana
it is on topic, it's about the browser/operating system thing of the scratch forums

:::::::::   ::::::::   ::::::::  ::::    ::::  :::::::::: :::::::::   :::::::   :::::::    :::   
:+:    :+: :+:    :+: :+:    :+: +:+:+: :+:+:+ :+:        :+:    :+: :+:   :+: :+:   :+: :+:+:   
+:+    +:+ +:+    +:+ +:+    +:+ +:+ +:+:+ +:+ +:+        +:+    +:+ +:+  :+:+ +:+  :+:+   +:+   
+#++:++#+  +#+    +:+ +#+    +:+ +#+  +:+  +#+ +#++:++#   +#++:++#:  +#+ + +:+ +#+ + +:+   +#+   
+#+    +#+ +#+    +#+ +#+    +#+ +#+       +#+ +#+        +#+    +#+ +#+#  +#+ +#+#  +#+   +#+   
#+#    #+# #+#    #+# #+#    #+# #+#       #+# #+#        #+#    #+# #+#   #+# #+#   #+#   #+#   
#########   ########   ########  ###       ### ########## ###    ###  #######   #######  ####### 
CHECK OUT MY FORUM STATS

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

Please stay on topic.

Banana
it is on topic, it's about the browser/operating system thing of the scratch forums
But it's not a bug. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Banana

If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!
Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

Please stay on topic.

Banana

Banana
but you said you may not report bugs here

:::::::::   ::::::::   ::::::::  ::::    ::::  :::::::::: :::::::::   :::::::   :::::::    :::   
:+:    :+: :+:    :+: :+:    :+: +:+:+: :+:+:+ :+:        :+:    :+: :+:   :+: :+:   :+: :+:+:   
+:+    +:+ +:+    +:+ +:+    +:+ +:+ +:+:+ +:+ +:+        +:+    +:+ +:+  :+:+ +:+  :+:+   +:+   
+#++:++#+  +#+    +:+ +#+    +:+ +#+  +:+  +#+ +#++:++#   +#++:++#:  +#+ + +:+ +#+ + +:+   +#+   
+#+    +#+ +#+    +#+ +#+    +#+ +#+       +#+ +#+        +#+    +#+ +#+#  +#+ +#+#  +#+   +#+   
#+#    #+# #+#    #+# #+#    #+# #+#       #+# #+#        #+#    #+# #+#   #+# #+#   #+#   #+#   
#########   ########   ########  ###       ### ########## ###    ###  #######   #######  ####### 
CHECK OUT MY FORUM STATS

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

Please stay on topic.

Banana

Banana
My point was it's not relevant. I did say that, but reporting bugs here is better than being offtopic.

Banana

Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

Please stay on topic.

Banana

Banana
My point was it's not relevant. I did say that, but reporting bugs here is better than being offtopic.

Banana
please be constructive. read the community guidelines.

CHECK OUT MY FORUM STATS

DarthGummyBear
Scratcher
40 posts

What are you supposed to do if there was a weird thing happening briefly, but then it's back to normal and you haven't taken a screenshot or anything?

DarthGummyBear; the one sith with a gummy lightsaberDelicious
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DarthGummyBear wrote:

What are you supposed to do if there was a weird thing happening briefly, but then it's back to normal and you haven't taken a screenshot or anything?
Then it's unreproducible.

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

Please stay on topic.

Banana

Banana

Banana
It's not unconstructive, is it?

Banana

Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

Please stay on topic.

Banana

Banana

Banana

Banana
you gotta say something about it what you like of it, but you react negative on a lot of posts

CHECK OUT MY FORUM STATS

lovely_1000
Scratcher
2 posts

I have a script in my clicker that only works after you run it twice, but it doesn't work with clicking the green flag twice, H̾E̾L̾P̾ ̾M̾E̾!̾
RackTheHedgehog123
Scratcher
43 posts

Hello

rack the cat, not a hedgehog anymore.
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

Please stay on topic.

Banana

Banana

Banana

Banana
you gotta say something about it what you like of it, but you react negative on a lot of posts
I'm not really being negative, and anyway, I'd like some control over the posts in my topic, especially if they're not being noticed by the Scratch team or if they simply aren't relevant.

lovely_1000 wrote:

I have a script in my clicker that only works after you run it twice, but it doesn't work with clicking the green flag twice, H̾E̾L̾P̾ ̾M̾E̾!̾
Please make a new topic for that.

RackTheHedgehog123 wrote:

Hello
Hi! Is there a question you wish to ask?

Banana

EDIT: And this time, I didn't accidentally close the topic.

Last edited by banana439monkey (Feb. 11, 2020 21:09:16)

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

blue0901 wrote:

Please don't uselessly send emojis.

Banana

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MarxNova wrote:

so I have a script like this:
when green flag clicked
hide
forever
if <key [space v] pressed?> then
create clone of [myself v]
wait until <not <key [space v] pressed?>>
wait (0.3) secs
end
end
and then this
when I start as a clone
go back (99999) layers
show
repeat until <touching [edge v]>
move (5) steps
end
delete this clone
but then the bullet only appears for a split second.
please tell me how to fix it

Hello! That's for the Help With Scripts (lol sorry i forgot the id i think its 7) forum.

Banana

77happytrigger77
Scratcher
2 posts

Awesomedude2001 wrote:

i hate scratch 2.0 editor bug fixes, they say they fixed it, but yet it acts up.

like how every 8 seconds on a project, it freezes for 3 seconds.
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thank you for this very helpful guide! I used it to create this.

One question, is there a screen to GIF recorder that you know of that does not require downloading any software? Thank you!

Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

One question, is there a screen to GIF recorder that you know of that does not require downloading any software? Thank you!
You can go here. Then, go here to convert it to a GIF.

CHECK OUT MY FORUM STATS

xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Boomer001 wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

You can go here. Then, go here to convert it to a GIF.
Thank you.

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

Thank you for this very helpful guide! I used it to create this.

There literally is one called screentogif.

Banana

sorrynotsorry1234
Scratcher
2 posts

MadebyMI wrote:

I need help with a bug but nobody is responding? does anyone have any idea on how to get help?
yes