Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Ninja Shop! | By NinjaCraft16 | Order any kind of debug, Coding, or Logo! | We have the items that will meet your needs! | Now hiring! [RSS Feed]
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Ninja Shop! | By NinjaCraft16 | Order any kind of debug, Coding, or Logo! | We have the items that will meet your needs! | Now hiring!

bump
oh hey i hurt my knee

NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Ninja Shop! | By NinjaCraft16 | Order any kind of debug, Coding, or Logo! | We have the items that will meet your needs! | Now hiring!

bumpity bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you want to partner this with T.I.P.S.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: @-DancerRJV-
Position(s) : Co-owner, Reviewer.
Are you experienced with the Forums?: Yesss!!!!!
Do you know how to take an order? No. And it's not letting me see it…

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Username: @-DancerRJV-
Position(s) : Co-owner, Reviewer.
Are you experienced with the Forums?: Yesss!!!!!
Do you know how to take an order? No. And it's not letting me see it…
You have been accepted into the Reviewer position, but I'm afraid we already have a co-owner.
And I will be changing the google doc to a post.

NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Do you want to partner this with T.I.P.S.
sure!

NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

charlottelucy15
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: charlottelucy15
Position(s) : Artist
Are you experienced with the Forums?: Yes, I work in at least 7 different shops.
Do you know how to take an order? If not, click Here. Yes I do.

Hey guys, just click on my name to check out my profile which I recommend in my so humble opinion, same with my shop -Diamond Snake- https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/311697/?page=1#post-3241067
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

charlottelucy15 wrote:

Are you experienced with the Forums?: Yes, I work in at least 7 different shops.
accepted

charlottelucy15
Scratcher
100+ posts

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

charlottelucy15 wrote:

accepted
Thank you I love working in shops.

Hey guys, just click on my name to check out my profile which I recommend in my so humble opinion, same with my shop -Diamond Snake- https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/311697/?page=1#post-3241067
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

charlottelucy15
Scratcher
100+ posts

Would you like for this shop to be partnered with mine? Aka, -Diamond Snake-

npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: <– That thing on top of the picture
What you need: Debugging
Deadline: RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW if you can thanks
Anything Else?: Here's the link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/245193494/#player

thx been working on it for a week and can't figure it out… (-_-*)

just a usual scratcher, nothing interesting to see here =P
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

npjensen wrote:

Anything Else?: Here's the link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/245193494/#player

Taken!
And to make it quicker, could you tell me what it is you would like to debug?

Last edited by NinjaCraft16 (Sept. 22, 2018 15:53:50)

npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

npjensen wrote:

Taken!
And to make it quicker, could you tell me what it is you would like to debug?
go inside. Click the second script. Read the comment. say ok.

npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

You done yet? I'm getting impatient…

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Ninja Shop! | By NinjaCraft16 | Order any kind of debug, Coding, or Logo! | We have the items that will meet your needs! | Now hiring! [RSS Feed]