Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
maskedmaruder
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Solve this one instead:

There was 17 bunnies in a cage. X of them were stolen by a 60sec demon. 12 were left.
The next day, those 9 of those bunnies were in a cage. 7 were stolen by the demon. Y were left.

Find Y and X.

Banner by @GratTheSorcerer
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

@maskedmaruder 2 and 5?

just a usual scratcher, nothing interesting to see here =P
maskedmaruder
Scratcher
100+ posts

npjensen wrote:

@maskedmaruder 2 and 5?
LOL yeah i tried coming up with a hard one but i couldnt.

maskedmaruder
Scratcher
100+ posts

IDEA FOR THE SHOP

GASP

What if we have a riddle/math problem chat??

MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

ChilliDisco21 wrote:

Username: ChilliDisco21
Work: Banner
Deadline: 4th December 2018
Description: A banner, with a space-style backdrop, in comfortoaa font, saying, “Chilli and Maxi's Forum Shop!” in blue. With some music notes, smileys and cats.
Link: No link.
Following thread: Yes.
Please get it done by the date above!

Here you go:
http://i68.tinypic.com/ac5t0n.png

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

i got some questions from my last year's class:
1.Write 230,000,000,000 in scientific notation.
2.Evaluate: 30 - 12÷3×2 =
3.Evaluate: |4 - 8(3 - 12)| - |5 - 11| =
4.Evaluate: -18 + 4(6 ÷ 2)2
5.Evaluate: 11 + sqrt(-4 + 6×4÷3)
6.Simplify: 12x3 - 3(2x3 + 4x -1) - 5x + 7
7.Simplify: (x4 / x3)3
8.Simplify: (3x2y-2)3 / (9xy3)3
9.Simplify: (2x-3y4)3(x3 + y)0 / (4xy-2)3
10.Write as a mathematical inequality:“9 is less than the product of M and N”.

NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

oh hey i got a tucriah

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

oh hey i got a tucriah
What is that?

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Solve this:

There were x bunnies in a cage at first. 9 of them were killed by a 60sec demon. There were 10 bunnies left. How many bunnies were there originally?

Let x be the original number of bunnies.

x-9=10
Why are you posting such a easy question?
X=10+9
X=19
10+9=21

And you skipped step. ^_^
X-9+9=10+9
X=10+9
X=21

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER
Total: 5

maskedmaruder wrote:

Username: maskedmaruder
Work you want done: Voice acting
Deadline (date, month and year please): 11/21/18 (Wednesday, November 21, 2018)
Description: Lines:
1. Who's there?
2. Doris who?
Project link (if needed): Yes some other dude did the other person, but never did the first guy: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/261123997/
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
Also please have it be a human voice, not a text to speech voice
Username:dude341
Work you want done: Coding
Deadline (date, month and year please): By December 1st, 2018
Description: A version of Tetris in Scratch. Not based on any version in particular, just a complete version of the game.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes
Description: A version of Minesweeper in Scratch. Not based on any version in particular, just a complete version of the game. If you have time to, include the ability to set custom level sizes and also along with the standard randomly generated levels, include a level editor.

ChilliDisco21 wrote:

Username: ChilliDisco21
Work: Banner
Deadline: 4th December 2018
Description: A banner, with a space-style backdrop, in comfortoaa font, saying, “Chilli and Maxi's Forum Shop!” in blue. With some music notes, smileys and cats.
Link: No link.
Following thread: Yes.
Please get it done by the date above!

AMMCoder wrote:

Username: AMMCoder
Work you want done: Review and Background music
Deadline (date, month and year please): November 26-28 2018 (November 26th is the due date for the contest I'm entering. If you are not able to complete it by then, please complete it by the 28th. Thanks!)
Description: A Santa themed dodge game
Project link (if needed): This is the link
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to get some done!
Orders… Piling up… Here? Whomst? What? DO SOME ORDERS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO YELL AT YOU GUYS LIKE I YELL AT THE EMERALD SHOP EMPLOYEES!
Well, this is nice, a lot of orders.

And please update.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, @npjensen, could you do one of @dude341’s orders, since you are coding chief.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER
Total: 3
Description: A version of Tetris in Scratch. Not based on any version in particular, just a complete version of the game.
Description: A version of Minesweeper in Scratch. Not based on any version in particular, just a complete version of the game. If you have time to, include the ability to set custom level sizes and also along with the standard randomly generated levels, include a level editor.

AMMCoder wrote:

Deadline (date, month and year please): November 26-28 2018 (November 26th is the due date for the contest I'm entering. If you are not able to complete it by then, please complete it by the 28th. Thanks!)
Updated version.

I'll take the last one:

Music: 9/10
Gameplay: 9/10
Art: 10/10
Idea: 8/10

Very well done!

Last edited by congyingzhou (Nov. 26, 2018 12:32:34)

Suchomimus_Scratch
Scratcher
43 posts

Please can I change my signature?

Also, how do you add in the scratch blocks to your signature?

Hello, I am @Suchomimus_Scratch
Please follow me and like this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/225250879/
I am a fan of mythology, Roblox and Maths.
I am part of the TIPS company: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=1
Suchomimus_Scratch
Scratcher
43 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

AMMCoder wrote:

Updated version.

I'll take the last one:

Music: 9/10
Gameplay: 9/10
Art: 10/10
Idea: 8/10

Very well done!
ahh, shame, I was going to take the last one.

Hello, I am @Suchomimus_Scratch
Please follow me and like this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/225250879/
I am a fan of mythology, Roblox and Maths.
I am part of the TIPS company: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=1
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You forgot my music order on unclaimed orders.

Placeholder
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER
Will work on Tetris, but work on certain coding. Do you have the graphics? I might work on Minesweeper if I have time.

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

npjsensen wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER
Will work on Tetris, but work on certain coding. Do you have the graphics? I might work on Minesweeper if I have time.
Who's talking? Is it congyingzhou or did you mess up the quotes?
I don't understand what you mean “certain coding”
For graphics, just make them, I'm not looking for anything polished, just the basics of a tetris game.

Placeholder
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

dude341 wrote:

npjensen wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER
Who's talking? Is it congyingzhou or did you mess up the quotes?
I don't understand what you mean “certain coding”
For graphics, just make them, I'm not looking for anything polished, just the basics of a tetris game.
I do not work in the Art department. For graphics, contact them, then I will do the coding. Also, who is npjsensen? I am npjensen.

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

npjensen wrote:

I do not work in the Art department. For graphics, contact them, then I will do the coding. Also, who is npjsensen? I am npjensen.
I don't really need to do that, tetris or minesweeper don't need any polished graphics, just simple blocks. Again, I'm not looking for anything polished. For Tetris for example, you can just go into the scratch graphics editor, make a small square using the square tool, and there you go, that's the tile you can use for all the blocks.
I never said “npjsensen”

Last edited by dude341 (Nov. 26, 2018 17:30:33)

Placeholder
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[removed]

Last edited by dude341 (Nov. 26, 2018 17:30:19)

Placeholder
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]