Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
RubiksMaster1111
Scratcher
24 posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

Yeah!
is this replying?
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

RubiksMaster1111 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Yeah!
is this replying?
Pretty much

light_cloud
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

laguy wrote:

Username: laguy
Work you want done: logo
Deadline: Tueseday, September 3 3018
Description: A logo for my shop, includes my logo
Project link (if needed): N/A
Has anyone taken this yet?
If not, I'll probably try my best to help
Username:
Work you want done: Art
Deadline: By Tuesday
Description: Need a few(min 3) Logos that fit a game company/organisation, need it for a game
Do you think you could handle this? Thanks.
Okay, would you like me to do 1st one and/or the 2nd one?
I got the 1st one right here

Last edited by light_cloud (Sept. 2, 2018 17:53:30)

My Profile | My Projects | Underrated Scratcher

HALO: O.D.S.T. Assault Collaboration | Forum | Studio | Github

See If Im Online | Been Scratching for 5+ years | “I'm ready. I'm ready.” - Sponge Bob
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

Username:
Description: Need a few(min 3) Logos that fit a game company/organisation, need it for a game
Could you give the name of the company/be more specific? I think I can manage it but if I can't I'll ask the workers.

The game's “Mini companies” does not have a name, it only needs icons
Okay, I'll take this order. But what would you like me to say on those banners? Any colors?

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username:Alex11345
Position(s) you are applying for: Coding
Scratcher Status: Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: Yes

legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

I A M H E R E
poptart1323
Scratcher
11 posts

Username: @poptart1323
Position(s) you are applying for: art trainee
Scratcher Status: active most of the time, busy as of school

Are you following this thread?: yep

thx
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

Scratcher Status: Active most of the times, more active on weekends
Are you following this thread?: YesUsername:Alex11345

Last edited by Alex11345 (Oct. 14, 2018 03:25:08)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

Username:
Could you give the name of the company/be more specific? I think I can manage it but if I can't I'll ask the workers.

The game's “Mini companies” does not have a name, it only needs icons
Sorry, but this may take some time.

No worries, I'm not in a rush at all!
Thanks for your understanding. We don't have much workers at the moment. Would you like to join and help us?
If coders are something that you need, I may be able to join you
We have one chief coder (inactive), four other coders (only I am active), and two trainees (only one is active). I think we need workers.
Okay! Then I'm in
Thanks! Could you fill in the form for joining?
Already did
Huh? Where?

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

laguy wrote:

Username:
2nd one, and be quick.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KDT123 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

AND… THE MOST ACTIVE WORKER (NOT COUNTING PRESIDENTS) IS… @KDT123!!! BIG CHEERS!!!

STAFF MEMBER

Why, thank you! I didn’t know this shop offered awards!
No problem! I added the prize just for fun. lol

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

Accepted! You are now a member.

It_is_congyingzhou
Scratcher
90 posts

light_cloud wrote:

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

laguy wrote:

Username:
I got the 1st one right here
Thanks for helping out!

Check out my main account, @congyingzhou!
I'm a whiz at (scratchblocks :: #123456 boolean) :: #098765 hat
*Evil Kumquat Guard (what's a kumquat :: #000000 stack)* :: grey cap
Unbeatable Tic-Tac-Toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

legoboy7107 wrote:

I A M H E R E
Thanks for checking in!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

Position(s) you are applying for: Coding Trainee
Scratcher Status: Active most of the times, more active on weekends
Are you following this thread?: YesUsername:Alex11345
Switch to coding trainee? (You cannot choose both ‘formal member’ and ‘trainee’.)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

poptart1323 wrote:

Username: @poptart1323
Position(s) you are applying for: art trainee
Scratcher Status: active most of the time, busy as of school

Are you following this thread?: yep

thx
Scratcher status means Scratcher/New Scratcher. But I checked your profile and so it doesn't matter. You're accepted!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RubiksMaster1111 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Yeah!
is this replying?
Yes.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

RubiksMaster1111 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Yeah!
is this replying?
Pretty much
Yes!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOST-ACTIVE WORKER CHANGES EACH WEEK (EVEN IF THE OLD MOST-ACTIVE IS STILL THE MOST-ACTIVE), THIS WEEK IS @NinjaCraft16.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

MOST-ACTIVE WORKER CHANGES EACH WEEK (EVEN IF THE OLD MOST-ACTIVE IS STILL THE MOST-ACTIVE), THIS WEEK IS @NinjaCraft16.
Sorry @KDT123 but the prize changes every week even though you're still the most active. Sorry. I hope you don't mind. If you keep being active, you will win the prize for next week.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]