Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Culver_Kwan wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

LBormi wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

ShutUp_Please wrote:

ShutUp_Please wrote:

-snipping-
I AM SPAMMING UNDER THE ORDER OF THE GREAT CULVERKWAN
I was hired lol
STOP SPAMMING!
Is that Java?

that can’t be on this shop because it is post #8753 in the image, but that’s his next post. I don’t see <insert spammer’s name here>’s post on the thread, culverkuan couldn’t have quoted it, so how does that work?
The spammer deleted the account.
And I am the alt of culverkwan
Don’t pretend to be my ALT!!!

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

LBormi wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

ShutUp_Please wrote:

ShutUp_Please wrote:

-snipping-
I was hired lol
STOP SPAMMING!
Is that Java?

that can’t be on this shop because it is post #8753 in the image, but that’s his next post. I don’t see <insert spammer’s name here>’s post on the thread, culverkuan couldn’t have quoted it, so how does that work?
The scratch team deleted his posts so the post numbers got smaller after the deleted posts.

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Username: OrangeKitty30
Scratcher Status: Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: Yes
How active are you (1-10): 7-8
Why should we choose you?: I am skilled in banner making and I am working on my digital art. I can also voice act as young children or women. I am also a good person to come too for reviews and other advice like that. 1=0
accepted but go to 2.0

Last edited by RedGuy7 (Jan. 24, 2020 14:48:48)

ScratchUpload no longer works. All links it has ever given you are unfortunately now corrupt. Get them reuploaded at RPS, today!select something above this, ctr+shift+down arrow

congrats

uhh comment “pick up a cottage” on my studio

Way better then cubeupload!!!!!!!

Catblocks are back!
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Why should we choose you?: I am skilled in banner making and I am working on my digital art. I can also voice act as young children or women. I am also a good person to come too for reviews and other advice like that. 1=0
accepted but go to 2.0
This is 2.0

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

accepted but go to 2.0
This is 2.0
No it's not. It says Moving to TIPS 2.0 in the title. 2.0 is here.
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

Starstriker3000 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

accepted but go to 2.0
This is 2.0
o

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

accepted but go to 2.0
This is 2.0
o
But all the employees here will be automatically moved to 2.0, I think.

officially moved to @-liffeydays- and @-TheLatest-
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

accepted but go to 2.0
This is 2.0
o
Yes

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

~snip~
Don’t pretend to be my ALT!!!
I'm not sure if this is all a sick joke

RedGuy7 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

accepted but go to 2.0
no you can't accept forms

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, Number of Posts: 6900+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

Someone is spamming!
Oh, no. I know it's you on an alt. You told me about this. This is not funny at all.

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

LBormi wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

ShutUp_Please wrote:

ShutUp_Please wrote:

-snipping-
I was hired lol
STOP SPAMMING!
Is that Java?
post deleted by ST probably

ComputerCole wrote:

Username: ComputerCole
Work you want done: Banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Make it say “The Creative Shop” and make it artsy background.
Project link (if needed): Not needed
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile Comments open, I'm not following the discussion.
Link to profile: You can just click my username but here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/ComputerCole/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes
not qualified

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, Number of Posts: 6900+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
The key changes when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Vote
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Unofficial Vote
Official Vote
Huge Change (MUST READ!!!!)

I will stop posting the UOC. Orders will go to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

VOTE (vote before 19th January 2020 or get 1 strike)
There is one vacant spot on the Notifier Team due to @NinjaCraft16 being fired. Vote for one of the candidates below and no one else. You cannot vote for yourself. I will vote in case of a tie.
@Big_Brick_Studios: 2
@LBormi: 4
@culverkwan: 1
~snip~
LBORMI HAS BEEN VOTED AS A PART OF THE NOTIFIER TEAM!!!
3 CHEERS PLEASE
(I only vote if there is a tie so I don't get strike)
those who have not voted get 1 strike (*)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

~snip~
confirmed

Culver_Kwan wrote:

~snip~
I suspect something…

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

~snip~
confirmed

Culver_Kwan wrote:

~snip~
I suspect something…
What do you suspect?

officially moved to @-liffeydays- and @-TheLatest-
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

~snip~
confirmed

Culver_Kwan wrote:

~snip~
I suspect something…
What do you suspect?
he told me about this…

he's pretending the alt. account isn't his

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

When will TIPS 1.0 reach 400 pages!

Last edited by culverkwan (Jan. 26, 2020 01:36:29)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

Soon.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LBormi wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

Soon.
in the near future

goal for the month: T.I.P.S. 1.0 400 PAGES!!!

5 days left…

Also good news no school until February 17th 2020 for me and @culverkwan due to WUHAN SICKNESS or something

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

LBormi wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

Soon.
in the near future
~snip~
it's going to be page 395 soon at least

like really soon

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Page 395 no edit!

I dunno…

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]