Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

culverkwan wrote:

PARTY!
ADVERTISE MY PROJECTS!!!

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/303174819/

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

culverkwan wrote:

PARTY!
Party!

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

PARTY!
Party!
PARTY

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

PARTY!
Party!
PARTY
so why are we partying

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

PARTY!
Party!
PARTY
so why are we partying
Party! (This is a trend!)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

PARTY!
Party!
PARTY
so why are we partying
Party! (This is a trend!)
sooo…party?

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

~partying snipped~
sooo…party?
yes! PARTY to page 396

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~partying snipped~
sooo…party?
yes! PARTY to page 396
PARTY

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~partying snipped~
sooo…party?
yes! PARTY to page 396
PARTY
PARTY!

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Not to brag, but my project is finally done: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/303174819/

YES!!!

also post 7900

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 27, 2020 09:31:48)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Page 396 no edit and 7900th reply!

(I don't know if that will be true though)…

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
The key changes when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Vote
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Unofficial Vote
Huge Change (MUST READ!!!!)

I will stop posting the UOC. Orders will go to TIPS 2.0

HazelStarRabbit
Scratcher
44 posts

Username: HazelStarRabbit
Work you want done: I'd like a 2020 box please
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: ?
Project link (if needed): ?
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Following.
Link to profile: ?
Have you read the Terms of Service?:Cows are lovely (oh, sorry, distracted, yes)

This post was brought to you by HazelStarRabbit.
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

HazelStarRabbit wrote:

Username: HazelStarRabbit
Work you want done: I'd like a 2020 box please
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: ?
Project link (if needed): ?
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Following.
Link to profile: ?
Have you read the Terms of Service?:Cows are lovely (oh, sorry, distracted, yes)
Sorry, the 2020 box is seasonal and now replaced by the lunar new year box. Also, you don’t have to fill in the ordering form for boxes.

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deleted

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 29, 2020 09:52:59)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait?

What happened?

ShopBux got closed?

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 29, 2020 09:04:51)

-Iimitless-
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

SHOPBUX GOT CLOSED DUE TO FLAMEWAR BY ST
Not intending to be mean, but why is it relevant to T.I.P.S.?

-limitless-

The SSB Collaboration

Alt/New main of Dragonlord767 ~~ President of Shopbux ~ 1.9k posts on other accout ~ 2k total posts ~ Founder of a shop that is coming soon
Camping ~ Hiking ~ Shop Formatting ~ Minecraft ~ Animating ~ Helping people out ~
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Iimitless- wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

SHOPBUX GOT CLOSED DUE TO FLAMEWAR BY ST
Not intending to be mean, but why is it relevant to T.I.P.S.?
Not intending to be mocking ShopBux, just I want somebody to respond and provide the reason why it happened

I suppose the caps might be offensive

(could you perhaps)

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 29, 2020 09:05:11)

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Removed a ton of “party” spam. Please keep posts on-topic.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Removed a ton of “party” spam. Please keep posts on-topic.
oof to us all

party

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 29, 2020 09:53:17)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]