Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Page 388 no edit!

probably stolen by @culverkwan

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 3000, 2nd most-poster in Requests, finally have 7K posts help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 1 (0 qualified, 1 not qualified.)

username: npjensen
Work you want to be done: making a thumbnail for my statified project
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP PLZ
Description: somebody (actually 2 people) proposed feature, and I want a new, more professional-looking thumbnail
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/207941828/editor/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes (both, in fact)
Link to profile: npjensen
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to complete them!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 3000, 2nd most-poster in Requests, finally have 7K posts help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 388 no edit!

I am SOOOO stupid to not steal page 388.

BTW, can I be the 2nd VP? JK

Last edited by culverkwan (Jan. 12, 2020 03:55:54)

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
The key changes when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Vote
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Unofficial Vote

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 388 no edit!

I am SOOOO stupid to not steal page 388.

BTW, can I be the 2nd VP? JK
lol

dunno but seems like you are just joking

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 12, 2020 03:59:46)

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

We only have 1 partner now (the Emerald Shop), since I removed all the dead shops. Should we partner with more?

I already sent a request to the Come n’ leave fast shop.

Also, this is not an official vote, I’m just asking for opinions, this is optional.
Yes. Maybe one (or two) more.

Hm..
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LBormi wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

We only have 1 partner now (the Emerald Shop), since I removed all the dead shops. Should we partner with more?

I already sent a request to the Come n’ leave fast shop.

Also, this is not an official vote, I’m just asking for opinions, this is optional.
Yes. Maybe one (or two) more.
thx for ur opinion

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VOTE (vote before 19th January 2020 or get 1 strike)

There is one vacant spot on the Notifier Team due to @NinjaCraft16 being fired. Vote for one of the candidates below and no one else. You cannot vote for yourself. I will vote in case of a tie.
@Big_Brick_Studios: 2
@LBormi: 4
@culverkwan: 1
Have voted:
@SketchyAni
@Big_Brick_Studios
@cubbywindowsdpc
@LBormi
@Wainggan
@jbrow78
@culverkwan

Have not voted:
@congyingzhou
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Alex11345
@DragonLord767
@meowmeow824
@AFNNetworkK12
@the_pro_gamer002
@VideoGamerCanInvent
@Saiid
@kittiesrule247
@JJBullet
@caterno
@legoboy7107

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 16, 2020 05:01:27)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
The key changes when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Vote
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Unofficial Vote
Official Vote

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

There is one vacant spot on the Notifier Team due to @NinjaCraft16 being fired. Vote for one of the candidates below and no one else. You cannot vote for yourself. I will vote in case of a tie.
@Big_Brick_Studios: 0
@LBormi: 0
@culverkwan: 0
Have voted:
none

Have not voted:
@congyingzhou
@culverkwan
@cubbywindowsdpc
@Wainggan
@SketchyAni(*)
@jbrow78
@FollowCherryBlossom(*)
@Alex11345
@NinjaCraft16(***)
@DragonLord767(**)
@meowmeow824
@AFNNetworkK12(**)
@coolcatcool2(***)
@the_pro_gamer002(*)
@VideoGamerCanInvent(**)
@Saiid(**)
@kittiesrule247(*)
@JJBullet
@caterno(*)

GRRR! Why can't I vote for myself?
Also, isn't @NinjaCraft16 and @coolcatcool2 fired?

Last edited by culverkwan (Jan. 12, 2020 04:50:45)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also, can The Pi Shop be a partner of T.I.P.S.?

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

SketchyAni
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Have voted:
none
Uh- I'll just vote for big brick

Loading signature….. ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100%

>:D the evil kumquat will strike again, another day, at another time.......................................................so will the loathed 60 second rule..............................................prepare yourselves
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

SketchyAni wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Have voted:
none
Uh- I'll just vote for big brick
Yai

But why me

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (Jan. 12, 2020 14:26:14)

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Have voted:
none

Have not voted:
~Snip~
Ok, so I’ll vote for LBormi

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Have voted:
none

Have not voted:
@congyingzhou
@culverkwan
@cubbywindowsdpc
@Wainggan
@SketchyAni(*)
@jbrow78
@FollowCherryBlossom(*)
@Alex11345
@NinjaCraft16(***)
@DragonLord767(**)
@meowmeow824
@AFNNetworkK12(**)
@coolcatcool2(***)
@the_pro_gamer002(*)
@VideoGamerCanInvent(**)
@Saiid(**)
@kittiesrule247(*)
@JJBullet
@caterno(*)

I vote for LBormi.

Join Longarms Creations Today! - The Little Mix Studio

little mix are the best
(Comment on my profile if you siggyscrolled and found this secret message)
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Have voted:
none
I'll vote for culverkwan since he doesn't seem to have any votes.

Hm..
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I order a 2020 package, please?

I am officially moving to another account!
@-LiffeyDays- will just be another random alt account that I don't use. (sorry)
I am back after 4 months, and the reason why I left because I was kinda stressed out.
I didn't like everything that was changing, because of quarantine.
Now, I am back at school, and I have wondered for weeks when I would come back.
I may still be using @-TheLatest- for new series.
I know you probably missed me, and it's kinda refreshing to be here tbh.
I'll do a lot, trust me. I may become bigger than you might think

new account: @-moonset-

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

EXCUSED LIST
List of people who are excused. You can be excused up to 1 month maximum.
none
Can I be excused till the twentieth?

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Can I order a 2020 package, please?
Taken and done!

3 ideas:
  • Write a story that happened in 2020.
  • Introduce interesting facts about the number 2020.
  • Make a platformer using 2020, such as: the sprite have to touch 2020 to go to the next level.

Poster:

Tip: You can use our advertising service to advertise your projects!
Thank you for shopping at TIPS! Have a nice day and make it a productive one!

Last edited by culverkwan (Jan. 13, 2020 14:00:29)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Page 389 no edit!

Last edited by culverkwan (Jan. 13, 2020 11:48:52)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]