Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 0 (0 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

none

PARTY CRAZY

NO ORDERS

CAREFREE SHOP
PARTY!!!

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

Page 389 no edit!
OKAY guys we're entering the range of 400 pages

Please do me a favor. Let me get 400 pages and once we have 400 pages, stop posting. I am seriously considering to close TIPS 1.0 down and move to TIPS 2.0. I want a clean 400 pages for the end. Do your best to join 2.0.
Okay I know this is pretty sudden, but…

I have decided to move to 2.0

From now on I will stop making changes to TIPS 1.0 format, only to 2.0

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 15, 2020 12:17:38)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oops double-post

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 14, 2020 11:49:47)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Will I need to reapply? I don't appear to be listed on the 2.0 memberlist

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Will I need to reapply? I don't appear to be listed on the 2.0 memberlist
No, I will directly move EVERYTHING

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No!!!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

ORDERING FORM

Username: culverkwan
Work you want done: Advertising
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Please advertise The Pi Shop!
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Both
Link to profile: Here!
Have you read the Terms of Service?:
[cows are lovely]
Read our FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM to get rewards and surprises!
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.
*Note that other forms of writing dates are not accepted.
**If you write ASAP, your order will never be overdue, but this does not mean your order will not be prioritized, our workers finish all the workers they can. Also, some coding orders are impossible, meaning they cannot be done with the Scratch editor, it is not within the boundaries of Scratch.

Also, this post is post 7776=6^5

Last edited by culverkwan (Jan. 15, 2020 10:39:58)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

No!!!
no what

culverkwan wrote:

ORDERING FORM

Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Both
[cows are lovely]
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.
**If you write ASAP, your order will never be overdue, but this does not mean your order will not be prioritized, our workers finish all the workers they can. Also, some coding orders are impossible, meaning they cannot be done with the Scratch editor, it is not within the boundaries of Scratch.

later

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

*snip*

culverkwan wrote:

ORDERING FORM

[cows are lovely]

later
Why???

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

ORDERING FORM
~snip~
Taken and done! Here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353432/?page=1#post-3571622
Also the fragment from the random generator is B2! Thanks for shopping at TIPS and don't forget to fill in the customer service survey!

Small TIP for you: You can order our boxes to get super-fast package delivery within 24 hours!

Have a good day and make it a productive one!

~TIPS

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

~snip~
Why???
I need to read Chinese books

what a good boy ah CLAP FOR ME

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Page 390 no edit!

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Page 390 no edit!

Entering 400-pages range, everybody get ready to MOVE

also this will probably be stolen by @culverkwan

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

Page 390 no edit!

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 390 no edit!

Entering 400-pages range, everybody get ready to MOVE

also this will probably be stolen by @culverkwan
knew it

But I'm cool, no editing, just let it stay there

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

CUSTOMER SERVICE SURVEY

Who did the work for you: congyingzhou
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): advertising The Pi Shop
Score out of ten: 10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): Yes
Was it on time? (y/n): Yes
Will you come again? (y/n): Yes!
Remarks (mandatory): I got the first fragment! Thank you @congyingzhou!

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 0 (0 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

none

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
The key changes when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Vote
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Unofficial Vote
Official Vote
Huge Change (MUST READ!!!!)

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

From now on I will stop making changes to TIPS 1.0 format, only to 2.0
Oh.
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

F in the chat

Wainggan
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

VOTE (vote before 19th January 2020 or get 1 strike)

There is one vacant spot on the Notifier Team due to @NinjaCraft16 being fired. Vote for one of the candidates below and no one else. You cannot vote for yourself. I will vote in case of a tie.
@Big_Brick_Studios: 1
@LBormi: 2
@culverkwan: 1
Have voted:
@SketchyAni
@Big_Brick_Studios
@cubbywindowsdpc
@LBormi

Have not voted:
@congyingzhou
@culverkwan
@Wainggan
@jbrow78
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Alex11345
@DragonLord767
@meowmeow824
@AFNNetworkK12
@the_pro_gamer002
@VideoGamerCanInvent
@Saiid
@kittiesrule247
@JJBullet
@caterno
@legoboy7107
I'll vote for LBormi.

~ parchii
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]