Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

It’s christmas for you, congyingzhou. But us Americans have to wait one more day
yes

NOW ITS CHRISTMAS FOR US AND YOU NEED TO WAIT 364 DAYS HA HA HA
365, not 364 because it's a leap year next year.

Oops I forgot about leap years

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
SketchyAni
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK (respond before 1st January 2020 or get 1 strike)

Loading signature….. ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100%

>:D the evil kumquat will strike again, another day, at another time.......................................................so will the loathed 60 second rule..............................................prepare yourselves
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

I created you a new shop banner for 2020:

Please post “Banner by @cubbywindowsdpc” under the image if you decide to use this banner

Join Longarms Creations Today!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Here

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Please post “Banner by @cubbywindowsdpc” under the image if you decide to use this banner
thx but I'm not sure if we need a new one

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

It’s christmas for you, congyingzhou. But us Americans have to wait one more day
yes

BUT WE HAVE CHINESE NEW YEAR SOON AND DONT HAHAHA

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, 16th most-poster on Scratch, Number of Posts: 7000+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

thx but I'm not sure if we need a new one

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

yes

WE HAVE NEW YEAR AND VALENTINE'S DAY SOON HAHAHAHA

officially moved to @-liffeydays- and @-TheLatest-
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have 74 messages since I have not checkedbmy inbox for 4 days but nvm

Activity check updated!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, 16th most-poster on Scratch, Number of Posts: 7000+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

~snip~
WE HAVE NEW YEAR AND VALENTINE'S DAY SOON HAHAHAHA
well we have it too hehehe

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

requests forum so active already on 2nd page

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 2 (2 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

-Username: Starstriker3000
-Work you want done: Boss Battle (Coding and art)
-Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
-Description: I need coding and art for a boss battle for my game. The player should be able to use themselves and the four other characters they collect prior to the boss battle's commencement; when one character loses all their health, the next appears in the same place. Each character should have different stats; the player should have more speed, Fierceclaw should have more attack, Darkstreak should have more defense, Browntail should have more health, and Brownstar should have balanced stats. You only have to do one costume for the player, just make it easy to recolor. No need to add music; I have Zelda boss battle music.
-Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/228559101/
-Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes to both
-Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
-Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, and cows are lovely.
Username: Waffle_Iron_Studios
Work you want done: Logo
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Whenever
Description: I want a cartoon waffle taking up most of the room with a gradient pink-at-the-top fading to a light purple at the bottom.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Comments are on.
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Waffle_Iron_Studios/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: In my opinion, Cows are lovely.
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to complete them!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
The key changes when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Vote
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Unofficial Vote
Activity Check

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Activity check updated!

I got 140 messages in 4 days

No competition
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A question - why do you need customers to say “Cows are lovely?” I don't think there's anything that important in the Terms of Use, or is there? For filling in the customer survey, you can just inform them on their profile beforehand.
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

A question - why do you need customers to say “Cows are lovely?” I don't think there's anything that important in the Terms of Use, or is there? For filling in the customer survey, you can just inform them on their profile beforehand.
Read the terms of use

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Have responded:
@congyingzhou
@culverkwan
@cubbywindowsdpc
@Wainggan
@SketchyAni(*)

Have not responded:
@NinjaCraft16(***)
@Alex11345
@DragonLord767(**)
@FollowCherryBlossom(*)
@jbrow78
@meowmeow824
@AFNNetworkK12(**)
@coolcatcool2(***)
@the_pro_gamer002(*)
@VideoGamerCanInvent(**)
@Saiid(**)
@kittiesrule247(*)
@JJBullet
@caterno(*)
Active! I took a sabbatical from scratch to see what would happen!

raisinr
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: raisinr
Work you want done: A better name and a thumbnail for my Encode/Decoder project.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 10 PM 12-29-2019 Chicago time (12 PM 2019-Dec-30 Hong Kong time)
Description: Right now the name is just ‘Encode/Decode WIP’. I need a better one. And also a thumbnail image.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/355248422
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes, I'm following.
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/raisinr/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: cows are lovely
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.

Give me an internet!
/\ click
I mean it…
DO IT
NOW!!!!!!
I mean…Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Nom nom nom nom…I don't like ‘e’s. I'll stop here.
Sorry, the rest of this signature has been eaten by an evil kumquat.
EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTOR

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Ahhhhh!!!!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Activity check updated!

I got 140 messages in 4 days

No competition
That was because I did not respond to any comments thus they don’t respond me

I get about 30 a day if I’m active.

Nambaseking01 wrote:

There is. We need to state clearly how to use our product and the rules of the deadline and stuff

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 3 (2 qualified, 1 not qualified.)

-Username: Starstriker3000
-Work you want done: Boss Battle (Coding and art)
-Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
-Description: I need coding and art for a boss battle for my game. The player should be able to use themselves and the four other characters they collect prior to the boss battle's commencement; when one character loses all their health, the next appears in the same place. Each character should have different stats; the player should have more speed, Fierceclaw should have more attack, Darkstreak should have more defense, Browntail should have more health, and Brownstar should have balanced stats. You only have to do one costume for the player, just make it easy to recolor. No need to add music; I have Zelda boss battle music.
-Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/228559101/
-Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes to both
-Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
-Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, and cows are lovely.
Username: Waffle_Iron_Studios
Work you want done: Logo
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Whenever
Description: I want a cartoon waffle taking up most of the room with a gradient pink-at-the-top fading to a light purple at the bottom.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Comments are on.
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Waffle_Iron_Studios/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: In my opinion, Cows are lovely.
Work you want done: A better name and a thumbnail for my Encode/Decoder project.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 10 PM 12-29-2019 Chicago time (12 PM 2019-Dec-30 Hong Kong time)
Description: Right now the name is just ‘Encode/Decode WIP’. I need a better one. And also a thumbnail image.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes, I'm following.
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to complete them!

Last edited by congyingzhou (Dec. 30, 2019 01:55:14)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

raisinr wrote:

Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.
Hello. Could you lengthen the deadline to at least 3 days? 1 week would be best and our average speed, but less than 24 hours is just asking for too much. It’s almost 12PM here when I just see this and I’m not even supposed to check Scratch at this time (I’m sneaking on).

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]