Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
The key changes when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Vote
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Unofficial Vote

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

-Red_Base- wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Username: -Red_Base-
Work you want done: Logo
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description:
RGB code for background colour: Black 0, 0, 0
RGB code for letters colour: Red 255, 0, 0
Modern Style
Position of letters:
'-Red' in the bottom left corner
'_' in the centre of the picture
'Base-' in the top right corner
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Both
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Cows are Lovely
Taken and done! Here:
~snip~
Thanks for shopping at TIPS!
Small TIP for you: You can order our Idea Box if you're out of ideas for a project!
Have a good day and make it a productive one!
Thanks!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
SketchyAni
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oof- I died for a bit, I saw there's an activity check in the daily announcements but I can't see a link, is there one currently ongoing?

Loading signature….. ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100%

My Profile | Scratch Request Shop | Scratch Art Cafe

note (27/12/2021) - I have not been active on scratch discussion forums in a few years so I have no idea how any of the shops linked are doing.
epiccoder26
Scratcher
49 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

ajsya_Art wrote:

Your order is done FollowCherryBlossom!

~snip~
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/349212273/

You don't know how long it took to send this. My internet is freaking out.
I'll take that off

jbrow78 wrote:

Black friday sale?
maybe we should make a box about that

epiccoder26 wrote:

Username: epiccoder26
Work you want done: A christmassy picture for the results of my Christmas personality quiz.
Deadline* 5/12/19 the very latest
Description: I would like an an artist to draw me a nice Christmas picture for the results of a personality quiz. Please can they do it themselves, not through the internet, however I don't mind what program as long as it is high quality resolution. It needs somewhere where I can write the description, I don't mind what you draw as long as it is christmassy. Lots of my personality quizzes have been front paged with lots of views, so you will get recognised by many people I have got one or two other artists also producing images, so I only need 1 or 2 depending on how much time you have
Project link (if needed): It is not shared yet.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): My profile comments are on so I would prefer if you could message me there.
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/epiccoder26/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes- Cows are lovely
Is it hand-drawn or digitally-drawn? (so is it done with a pen or with a mouse)

-Red_Base- wrote:

Username: -Red_Base-
Work you want done: Logo
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description:
RGB code for background colour: Black 0, 0, 0
RGB code for letters colour: Red 255, 0, 0
Modern Style
Position of letters:
'-Red' in the bottom left corner
'_' in the centre of the picture
'Base-' in the top right corner
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Both
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Cows are Lovely
I'll add this one
Digitally drawn please, I don't mind which software

SR1 | Vegetarian | Eco Enthusiast! /// Hobbies: Photography, Geocaching, Coding: Scratch, Python, and learning about bbc micro bit.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SketchyAni wrote:

Oof- I died for a bit, I saw there's an activity check in the daily announcements but I can't see a link, is there one currently ongoing?
it's over

epiccoder26 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~

epiccoder26 wrote:

Work you want done: A christmassy picture for the results of my Christmas personality quiz.
Description: I would like an an artist to draw me a nice Christmas picture for the results of a personality quiz. Please can they do it themselves, not through the internet, however I don't mind what program as long as it is high quality resolution. It needs somewhere where I can write the description, I don't mind what you draw as long as it is christmassy. Lots of my personality quizzes have been front paged with lots of views, so you will get recognised by many people I have got one or two other artists also producing images, so I only need 1 or 2 depending on how much time you have
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): My profile comments are on so I would prefer if you could message me there.
Is it hand-drawn or digitally-drawn? (so is it done with a pen or with a mouse)
~snip~
Digitally drawn please, I don't mind which software
okay

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Taken and done! Here:

Small TIP for you: You can order our Christmas Box to get started for the holiday!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 1 (1 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

-Username: Starstriker3000
-Work you want done: Boss Battle (Coding and art)
-Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
-Description: I need coding and art for a boss battle for my game. The player should be able to use themselves and the four other characters they collect prior to the boss battle's commencement; when one character loses all their health, the next appears in the same place. Each character should have different stats; the player should have more speed, Fierceclaw should have more attack, Darkstreak should have more defense, Browntail should have more health, and Brownstar should have balanced stats. You only have to do one costume for the player, just make it easy to recolor. No need to add music; I have Zelda boss battle music.
-Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/228559101/
-Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes to both
-Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
-Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, and cows are lovely.
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to complete them!

epiccoder26
Scratcher
49 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Taken and done! Here:

Small TIP for you: You can order our Christmas Box to get started for the holiday!

Thanks!

SR1 | Vegetarian | Eco Enthusiast! /// Hobbies: Photography, Geocaching, Coding: Scratch, Python, and learning about bbc micro bit.
epiccoder26
Scratcher
49 posts

Hand on a moment… I just did reverse image search and you've just put together a santa and a background…
I'm fine with this but I'd prefer you didn't pass it off as your own work…

ajsya_Art
Scratcher
60 posts

epiccoder26 wrote:

Hand on a moment… I just did reverse image search and you've just put together a santa and a background…
Here, I've been working on some winter art. I'm not done with it yet but you can take a look. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/349598141

epiccoder26
Scratcher
49 posts

ajsya_Art wrote:

epiccoder26 wrote:

Here, I've been working on some winter art. I'm not done with it yet but you can take a look. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/349598141
Oh hiya, it's you from the frost shop! This looks amazing! And it's home-made too… Thanks so much! Let me know when you finish but it looks great as it is to me!

kittiesrule247
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: kittiesrule247
Work you want done: banner
Deadline: 04/12/2019 ASAP
Description: a banner that say kittiesrule247 is quitting t.i.p.s.
Project link (if needed): no
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/kittiesrule247/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: cows are lovely

LGBTQIAPNDO+ PRIDE
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

epiccoder26 wrote:

ajsya_Art wrote:

epiccoder26 wrote:

Oh hiya, it's you from the frost shop! This looks amazing! And it's home-made too… Thanks so much! Let me know when you finish but it looks great as it is to me!
Okay, The Frost Shop is one of TIPS’ partners.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
epiccoder26
Scratcher
49 posts

ajsya wrote:

epiccoder26 wrote:

ajsya_Art wrote:

epiccoder26 wrote:

Okay, The Frost Shop is one of TIPS’ partners.
AHH right, that explains it.
Thanks so much for your hard work I really appreciate it!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kittiesrule247 wrote:

Username: kittiesrule247
Work you want done: banner
Deadline: 04/12/2019 ASAP
Description: a banner that say kittiesrule247 is quitting t.i.p.s.
Project link (if needed): no
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/kittiesrule247/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: cows are lovely
hmm, I appreciate ironic

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

epiccoder26 wrote:

Yeah I'm a terrible artist making banners/logos on canva is the best I can do…

9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 1 (1 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

-Username: Starstriker3000
-Work you want done: Boss Battle (Coding and art)
-Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
-Description: I need coding and art for a boss battle for my game. The player should be able to use themselves and the four other characters they collect prior to the boss battle's commencement; when one character loses all their health, the next appears in the same place. Each character should have different stats; the player should have more speed, Fierceclaw should have more attack, Darkstreak should have more defense, Browntail should have more health, and Brownstar should have balanced stats. You only have to do one costume for the player, just make it easy to recolor. No need to add music; I have Zelda boss battle music.
-Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/228559101/
-Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes to both
-Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
-Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, and cows are lovely.
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to complete them!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9cjames1 wrote:

Are y'all using real money for this or another form of currency?
Let's make a few things clear.

1. REAL MONEY IS BANNED
2. We don't meddle with currencies.
3. Most shops offer stuff for free and we are one of them. We just ask for credits when you use our product.

9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: 9cjames1
Work you want done: May I get some Camera VR Effects for my games. Like a plugin.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 12/12/19
Description: Just so I can use for my projects for certain projects like a plugin.
Project link (if needed): Um you can make your own project but send a link in my comments.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes and Yes.
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/9cjames1/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes.

Last edited by 9cjames1 (Dec. 3, 2019 14:47:13)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]