Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

You know what? I don't like this anymore. I can tell from cong's chatting on other shops that he's planning to fire me, and I would rather resign, like I'm doing right now. I don't like this shop's vibe or the way that people act. I apparently can't contribute anything either, so I'm done. I could never be Pie, even though you are expecting me to be, so I am done. Have a wonderful rest of your day!
who will be pie then?
pie is pie. none of us will truly be pie except pie.

ignore these half-asleep thoughts

Last edited by meowmeow824 (June 30, 2019 14:32:24)

♤ash♡
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 7 (6 qualified, 1 not qualified.)

Username: dude341
Work you want done: OK, so could you try to recreate the sound effects from 1:10 to 1:15 and 0:15 to 0:20 in this video? I can't use the actual video itself because music is also playing (and yes, don't recreate the music )
Project link (if needed): N/A
Deadline (date, month and year please): N/A
Are you following this thread? (please do until someone finishes your order): Yes
Other info: Please complete both sound effects at the same time. Also, I want the full 5 seconds for both sound effects.
EDIT: Probably should mention this - please create the sound effect digitally (don't try and recreate the sound in real life basically ), and also, you must recreate the sound effect by yourself, rather than trying to use audio effects to get rid of the music, as you usually can still hear the music a bit (NOTE: If you've managed to make it so you can't hear the music at all, then this is okay!). Just thought I'd mention this before I get anything I don't want .
Username: caker18
Work you want done: Art (make it realistic, please)
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (three weeks at most, I know it is a lot) (March 27th at most)
Description: A bunch of ship sprites (like, the rocket type, but make it really sci-fi and such, like something right out of Star Trek or something.) I want five different variations (from most basic to most complex) of the following: Transport Ship, Destroyer (larger end), Corvette (medium), Fighter (…), Carrier, Colonization Ship, Bomber (medium), battleship (a bunch of guns all over the place), and a command frigate (the cliche type)
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y
Username: openPoll
Work you want done: art
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 11/02/2020 (February 11th, 2020?)
Description: 2D art of typical London underground tube trains, tracks, and stations
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey) yEE
Note: I only need 1 of each. Also, if you can't do it it's fine.
Username: AFNNetworkK12
Work you want done: Coding
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (max. 14/4/19) (April 14th)
Description: A cloud list, that looks professional, and that is ADVANCED. Note: I need it to encode and decode data via binary code. In other words, a cloud list engine system that can work via any list. Please, use a broadcast script.
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): YES
Username: Imaginizer
Work you want done: Voice Acting
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 05/06/2019 (June 6th)
Description: I need a male voice, tenor, to say a couple of lines for my Magic: The Gathering spin-off series trailer. Here they are
1. Sir, the Arbiters (are-bit-ərs) are countering all the attacks!
2. Sir, only walkers could summon a powerful enough wall.

Additionally, I need a male baritone to say quite a few lines.
1. Stop that.
2. I don’t need your help!
3. I don’t need you and your power to help me. I can handle anything myself because I’m an adult and you are a child.
4. Get out of my head!
5. The Trovians (troh-vee-ins) attacked the Eastern ring today.
6. Are you becoming a sympathizer?
7. Be grateful that they didn’t attack here.
8. What’s in it for you?
9. Why do you always have to one-up everyone?
10. No, it’s my son, Jace (Jay-ss)
11. The rebellion? No wonder that uniform seemed like it was ill-fitting. Jace, run to your room.
12. (YELLING) GO TO YOUR ROOM.

Project link (if needed):
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes
Work you want done: Coding (kind of music because… noteblocks)
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 1/7/2019 (July 1st)
Description: I need a noteblock project playing fur elise and silent night
Project link (if needed): no
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
Username: Scratch-Coding
Work you want done: Profile pic (in a scratch project)
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 30/06/19 (June 30th)
Description: A background that shows some grass and the sky with a Pikachu and a Eevee rubbing back and forth against each other.
Project link (if needed): none
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to get some done!
I'm just bumping this. I know I'm not the assistance secretary but, it hasn't been bumped for 2 pages.

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chocolate0829 wrote:

I’d like a New Scratcher Box please
Click here for my first project.
Taken! Total count of new scratcher boxes I did = 2 soon to be 3 after this.

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Creeper_Bomb wrote:

Username: Creeper_Bomb
Work you want done: Banner.
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 10/07/2019
Description: White background, drawn scratch-cat in the center facing outwards, fun-orange font in front saying “The Meow Shop”
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes.
Taken!! Will be done tomorrow morning or on the 1st!
[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/sqteeo.png[/IMG]
Tell me if you want something changed!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Chocolate0829 wrote:

I’d like a New Scratcher Box please
Click here for my first project.
Taken! Total count of new scratcher boxes I did = 2 soon to be 3 after this.
Nah, thumbnail link missing

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

You know what? I don't like this anymore. I can tell from cong's chatting on other shops that he's planning to fire me, and I would rather resign, like I'm doing right now. I don't like this shop's vibe or the way that people act. I apparently can't contribute anything either, so I'm done. I could never be Pie, even though you are expecting me to be, so I am done. Have a wonderful rest of your day!
who will be pie then?
I will take Pie's spot. I only trust myself and Pie :P

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

who will be pie then?
aww, oh well.
I wanted to be raspberry pie!

Last edited by MClovers (July 1, 2019 05:19:25)

President of Scratch ShopBux
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Where is the UOC
??? Pie was the best OAEM around.
@MystreyTurtle96 I hope u can live up to Pie’s name.
I’m not sure if I’ve said this before, but I can’t stay up all hours of the night checking Scratch. I will try my best, though.
Yeah, i’ve been on scratch past midnight before. In know way do i expect (or want) you to live up to that. Buuut I still thought you were doing a good enough job. did i set too high of a standard oh no
And dragonlord, thanks for the compliment! Lol.
(Hehe I’ll probably reapply here after summer camp because tips 2 is so inactive)

congyingzhou wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

who will be pie then?
Askskakakhdkakak maybe i did set too high of a standard (on accident, i swear).
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’ll reapply after summer camp. So, keep that in mind.

Anyway, I’m back for like two seconds, so enjoy it while you can! I’m gonna poof away soon though.
edit: snip snip

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (July 1, 2019 05:39:11)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

who will be pie then?
Askskakakhdkakak maybe i did set too high of a standard (on accident, i swear).
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’ll reapply after summer camp. So, keep that in mind.

Anyway, I’m back for like two seconds, so enjoy it while you can! I’m gonna poof away soon though.
edit: snip snip
Nice, better.

I'll try to keep up these two months.

We need the UOC on every page.
going to update it since currently it's wrong…
edit: formatting

Last edited by congyingzhou (July 1, 2019 05:53:27)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 5 (5 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (three weeks at most, I know it is a lot) (March 27th at most)
Description: A bunch of ship sprites (like, the rocket type, but make it really sci-fi and such, like something right out of Star Trek or something.) I want five different variations (from most basic to most complex) of the following: Transport Ship, Destroyer (larger end), Corvette (medium), Fighter (…), Carrier, Colonization Ship, Bomber (medium), battleship (a bunch of guns all over the place), and a command frigate (the cliche type)
Description: 2D art of typical London underground tube trains, tracks, and stations
Description: A cloud list, that looks professional, and that is ADVANCED. Note: I need it to encode and decode data via binary code. In other words, a cloud list engine system that can work via any list. Please, use a broadcast script.
Description: I need a male voice, tenor, to say a couple of lines for my Magic: The Gathering spin-off series trailer. Here they are

1. Stop that.
3. I don’t need you and your power to help me. I can handle anything myself because I’m an adult and you are a child.
4. Get out of my head!
8. What’s in it for you?
11. The rebellion? No wonder that uniform seemed like it was ill-fitting. Jace, run to your room.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nvm

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 6, 2020 09:55:25)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Page 245 no edit! Rising in activity, I need to bump stuff now due to new page…

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

BIG ALERT
Due to the recent dropping of pages, I BEG every worker to take an order or just...chat... or… give suggestions PLEASE
Also, we need to try to be on at the same time as much as possible. That would be nicer since I can throw parties.

20:30 Hong Kong timezone. State your time with timezone please. Not optional.
5:57 New Zealand Time

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Latest Activity Check
Vote
Big Alert

Last edited by congyingzhou (July 1, 2019 06:15:38)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

BIG ALERT
Due to the recent dropping of pages, I BEG every worker to take an order or just...chat... or… give suggestions PLEASE
Also, we need to try to be on at the same time as much as possible. That would be nicer since I can throw parties.

use 24-hour system

(or are you on at dawn)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 5 (5 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

1. Stop that.
4. Get out of my head!
8. What’s in it for you?

bump due to new page

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

MClovers wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

BIG ALERT

use 24-hour system

(or are you on at dawn)
oh ok lol im dumb
now it's
18:08

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

MClovers wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

BIG ALERT

use 24-hour system

(or are you on at dawn)
oh ok lol im dumb
now it's
18:08
so 6 o'clock p.m.
nice
I'll try to be on at 2 o'clock p.m. here.
Oh yay. It's the time now

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

BUMPING STUFF
Latest Activity Check
Vote
Big Alert
Okay, the big alert added.

Also, since MClovers is here, PARTY PARTY PARTY

(banner in progress)

Last edited by congyingzhou (July 1, 2019 06:15:15)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PARTY

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

61.3K views!

PARTY

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]