Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Skskkkskk no character art or Banner orders I'm b o r e d


the circus arrives with no warning
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 4 (4 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

Username: dude341
Work you want done: OK, so could you try to recreate the sound effects from 1:10 to 1:15 and 0:15 to 0:20 in this video? I can't use the actual video itself because music is also playing (and yes, don't recreate the music )
Project link (if needed): N/A
Deadline (date, month and year please): N/A
Are you following this thread? (please do until someone finishes your order): Yes
Other info: Please complete both sound effects at the same time. Also, I want the full 5 seconds for both sound effects.
EDIT: Probably should mention this - please create the sound effect digitally (don't try and recreate the sound in real life basically ), and also, you must recreate the sound effect by yourself, rather than trying to use audio effects to get rid of the music, as you usually can still hear the music a bit (NOTE: If you've managed to make it so you can't hear the music at all, then this is okay!). Just thought I'd mention this before I get anything I don't want .
STATUS: NOT YET DUE
Username: caker18
Work you want done: Art (make it realistic, please)
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (three weeks at most, I know it is a lot) (March 27th at most)
Description: A bunch of ship sprites (like, the rocket type, but make it really sci-fi and such, like something right out of Star Trek or something.) I want five different variations (from most basic to most complex) of the following: Transport Ship, Destroyer (larger end), Corvette (medium), Fighter (…), Carrier, Colonization Ship, Bomber (medium), battleship (a bunch of guns all over the place), and a command frigate (the cliche type)
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y
STATUS: OVERDUE
Username: openPoll
Work you want done: art
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 11/02/2020 (February 11th, 2020?)
Description: 2D art of typical London underground tube trains, tracks, and stations
Project link (if needed): the project i'm working on is offline
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey) yEE
Note: I only need 1 of each. Also, if you can't do it it's fine.
STATUS: NOT YET DUE
Username: AFNNetworkK12
Work you want done: Coding
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (max. 14/4/19) (April 14th)
Description:A cloud list, that looks professional, and that is ADVANCED.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): YES
Note: I need it to encode and decode data via binary code. In other words, a cloud list engine system that can work via any list.
STATUS: OVERDUE
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to get some done!
Last edited by Paddle2See (12:30:59 today)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

AtheneNocturna wrote:

Skskkkskk no character art or Banner orders I'm b o r e d
There’s art:
Username: caker18
Work you want done: Art (make it realistic, please)
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (three weeks at most, I know it is a lot) (March 27th at most)
Description: A bunch of ship sprites (like, the rocket type, but make it really sci-fi and such, like something right out of Star Trek or something.) I want five different variations (from most basic to most complex) of the following: Transport Ship, Destroyer (larger end), Corvette (medium), Fighter (…), Carrier, Colonization Ship, Bomber (medium), battleship (a bunch of guns all over the place), and a command frigate (the cliche type)
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y

Although it seems like a lot and doesn’t really make sense to me.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

AtheneNocturna wrote:

Skskkkskk no character art or Banner orders I'm b o r e d
There’s art:
Username: caker18
Work you want done: Art (make it realistic, please)
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (three weeks at most, I know it is a lot) (March 27th at most)
Description: A bunch of ship sprites (like, the rocket type, but make it really sci-fi and such, like something right out of Star Trek or something.) I want five different variations (from most basic to most complex) of the following: Transport Ship, Destroyer (larger end), Corvette (medium), Fighter (…), Carrier, Colonization Ship, Bomber (medium), battleship (a bunch of guns all over the place), and a command frigate (the cliche type)
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y

Although it seems like a lot and doesn’t really make sense to me.
Lol galactic battleships are a bit out of my area of expertise


the circus arrives with no warning
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

AtheneNocturna wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

AtheneNocturna wrote:

Skskkkskk no character art or Banner orders I'm b o r e d
There’s art:
Username: caker18
Work you want done: Art (make it realistic, please)
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (three weeks at most, I know it is a lot) (March 27th at most)
Description: A bunch of ship sprites (like, the rocket type, but make it really sci-fi and such, like something right out of Star Trek or something.) I want five different variations (from most basic to most complex) of the following: Transport Ship, Destroyer (larger end), Corvette (medium), Fighter (…), Carrier, Colonization Ship, Bomber (medium), battleship (a bunch of guns all over the place), and a command frigate (the cliche type)
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y

Although it seems like a lot and doesn’t really make sense to me.
Lol galactic battleships are a bit out of my area of expertise

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

ummm lol.
What's been going on.
nope

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (June 1, 2019 03:16:21)


AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

YES

PAGE TRIPLE 2 NO EDIT

THAT IS A HUGE MILESTONE

maybe not so big as 100 or 200 but bigger than 5! or 150 still
Anyone notice this? IT IS A HUGE MILESTONE

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

54K views!!!!!!

NEW MILESTONE OCCURED

Mwa-hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

OMG. I'm going to steal the next page.
Anyways…. Adding to my cloud list order…
Please, use a broadcast script.
god

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (June 1, 2019 03:18:02)


AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ummm lol.
What's been going on.
nope
Huh?

I already invented the system of calculating the page number

And you were way out

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

54K views!!!!!!

NEW MILESTONE OCCURED

Mwa-hahahahahahahahahahahaha
IKR? T.I.P.S is getting bigger by the moment.
Anyways, I have an interview to do.
1: Why did you create T.I.P.S?
2: Is it fun to run T.I.P.S?
3: Are you proud?
PAGE 223 NO EDIT

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Nooooooooooo 60sec demon stole page 223 from me CURSE U

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

Nooooooooooo 60sec demon stole page 223 from me CURSE U
You should get a new PFP.
Anyways….
1: Why did you create T.I.P.S?
2: Is it fun to run T.I.P.S?
3: Are you proud?
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Nooooooooooo 60sec demon stole page 223 from me CURSE U
You should get a new PFP.
Anyways….
1: Why did you create T.I.P.S?
2: Is it fun to run T.I.P.S?
3: Are you proud?
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Is that a request?


the circus arrives with no warning
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

AtheneNocturna wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Nooooooooooo 60sec demon stole page 223 from me CURSE U
You should get a new PFP.
Anyways….
1: Why did you create T.I.P.S?
2: Is it fun to run T.I.P.S?
3: Are you proud?
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Is that a request?
It's an interview.
SUGGESTION: Add Disclaimer

Make a disclaimer saying we don't join currencies except for T.I.P.S Bux.

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Alex11345 wrote:

Attention T.I.P.S Staff
You know what, to stop any more arguments, anyone who are arguing will be given a strike, if you continue to argue, you will be terminated from TIPS, I don't want T.I.P.S to be closed down by the mods for cleanup
ok

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

hey cong, what is that shop about?

Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Vote here!
Japan is now only losing by two votes.
Sushi's lit
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

54K views!!!!!!

NEW MILESTONE OCCURED

Mwa-hahahahahahahahahahahaha
IKR? T.I.P.S is getting bigger by the moment.
Anyways, I have an interview to do.
1: Why did you create T.I.P.S?
2: Is it fun to run T.I.P.S?
3: Are you proud?
PAGE 223 NO EDIT
1. Because I wanted a shop. This was my third shop. And a TEAM
2. Yes, it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me, a big part of my life.
3. Yes, very much, of our banners and workers and improvements.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Nooooooooooo 60sec demon stole page 223 from me CURSE U
You should get a new PFP.
Anyways….
1: Why did you create T.I.P.S?
2: Is it fun to run T.I.P.S?
3: Are you proud?
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
No

I changed it but it didn’t seem natural.

The waterfall IS ALWAYS MY ICON

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

AtheneNocturna wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Nooooooooooo 60sec demon stole page 223 from me CURSE U
You should get a new PFP.
Anyways….
1: Why did you create T.I.P.S?
2: Is it fun to run T.I.P.S?
3: Are you proud?
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Is that a request?
It's an interview.
SUGGESTION: Add Disclaimer

Make a disclaimer saying we don't join currencies except for T.I.P.S Bux.

Suggestion rejected. We may join other currencies.

Alex11345 wrote:

hey cong, what is that shop about?
Secret

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile