Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Pen_Art-Me wrote:

Usernameen_Art-Me
Work you want done:Game Ideas
Deadline:Monday Sept. 24 2018
Description:I need an Idea for a physics game
Project link (if needed):N/A
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):Yes
  • Physics Puzzle games

Platformer

• Physics Simulator

• Endless Runner

• Kick the buddy

• Sandbox Games

• Any games involving a ball I.e. Pong

• Games like “learn to fly”

• Rocket Launching/Landing games

• Doodle jump

• Flappy bird
Please fill in the survey located in the first post and thank you for shopping at T.I.P.S.

Last edited by Alex11345 (Sept. 23, 2018 00:17:54)

r_hello
Scratcher
90 posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

WarriorCatLover1212 wrote:

I'm a staff member but i'm not on here
switch costume to [Confuse v]
Sorry you have to reapply.

Hello, this is a Scratcher who refuses to check his messages.
Proof that I have 1600+ messages.
I used to have 2000+ but for some reason…it became 1600+
Alt. Account of @congyingzhou.
Irongamer223
New to Scratch
5 posts

Username: Irongamer223
Work you want done: Review
Deadline: ASAP
Description: Review for my catch the taco game
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/247933034/
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Irongamer223 wrote:

Taken!

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Irongamer223 wrote:

Review for Catch the taco

Art 2/10
The art was taken from the scratch library, so there was no art done by the user itself

Gameplay 6/10
Although this game could prove quite challenging as the speed of the tacos ovisously outmatched the player character, but the game mechanics are quite lacking, there are no win or lose conditions, and also the tacos might be coming a bit too fast and often and the player could just put this in the background and they will still get many points. If you want this to be a featured game, you need to improve

Music -/-
No music was in the game apart from one single sound effect from the scratch library

What I would like to see:
I would like to see something that makes the game memorable, something special from all the catching games, such as a menu, music, shop, maybe character select. Better graphics, this is a promising game, there are so many possibilities for this game.

Overall Score: 4/10

Thank you for shopping at T.I.P.S. Please complete the customer survey.

Irongamer223
New to Scratch
5 posts

Who did the work for you: Alex11345
Example of work (project link):

Alex11345 wrote:

Irongamer223 wrote:

Art 2/10
The art was taken from the scratch library, so there was no art done by the user itself

Gameplay 6/10
Although this game could prove quite challenging as the speed of the tacos ovisously outmatched the player character, but the game mechanics are quite lacking, there are no win or lose conditions, and also the tacos might be coming a bit too fast and often and the player could just put this in the background and they will still get many points. If you want this to be a featured game, you need to improve

Music -/-
No music was in the game apart from one single sound effect from the scratch library

I would like to see something that makes the game memorable, something special from all the catching games, such as a menu, music, shop, maybe character select. Better graphics, this is a promising game, there are so many possibilities for this game.

Score out of ten: 10! Keep Up the Good work!
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Irongamer223 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

Irongamer223 wrote:

Art 2/10

Gameplay 6/10

Music -/-

Thank you for the 10/10!

badatprogrammingibe
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey, how is my order about lisp going on?
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

badatprogrammingibe wrote:

Hey, how is my order about lisp going on?
It's going good

It_is_congyingzhou
Scratcher
90 posts

Irongamer223 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

Irongamer223 wrote:

Art 2/10

Gameplay 6/10

Music -/-

Updated.

Check out my main account, @congyingzhou!
I'm a whiz at (scratchblocks :: #123456 boolean) :: #098765 hat
*Evil Kumquat Guard (what's a kumquat :: #000000 stack)* :: grey cap
Unbeatable Tic-Tac-Toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!!! CHECK IN BEFORE 20TH!!! (OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET A STRIKE)

HAVE RESPONDED:
@legoboy7107
@VideoGamerCanInvent
@NinjaCraft16
@it_is_congyingzhou
@aaa253
@Alex11345
@KDT123

HAVE NOT RESPONDED:
@poptart1323
@InfiniteShotgun
The people who haven't responded will each get a strike.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello!
omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

Usernamemtegu
Position(s) you are applying for:coding (MILD) and ideas (exlata) and reviews only (good) and can't you make 8-bit music only cuz i would like that if so (good)
Scratcher Status: yes
Are you following this thread?: yes

Last edited by omtegu (Sept. 23, 2018 18:01:10)

I do random stuff like this random song Its random thing

Now HIRING! Just click here for my shop link!
evilpacman10
Scratcher
87 posts

Yo

This is the secondary account of @Jetpackturtle
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

evilpacman10 wrote:

Yo
Yo

aaa253
Scratcher
100+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

evilpacman10 wrote:

Yo
Yo
Yo-yo
wafflelot-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

Last edited by Paddle2See (Sept. 24, 2018 13:05:50)

legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yo man what's up?
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

omtegu wrote:

Usernamemtegu
Position(s) you are applying for:coding (MILD) and ideas (exlata) and reviews only (good) and can't you make 8-bit music only cuz i would like that if so (good)
I will update later I have no time today remember to remind me by quoting.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

omtegu wrote:

Usernamemtegu
I will update later I have no time today remember to remind me by quoting.
KKKKK

I do random stuff like this random song Its random thing

Now HIRING! Just click here for my shop link!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]