1 post

Scratch Stats : The Guide

hey guys
Bobby_Bob_Bamboo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sie-C123 wrote:

Can I ask how do you make yourself a scratch stats thingy??
u have one you just need to go to https://scratchstats.com/ and search up ur name and u will see ur stats
say [WAAAA SO AWSOME]

“hey guys scratch isn't about fame but scratch also isn't about projects, scratch is about griffpatch, and spamming on his profile” - @Jay_wenc
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” -Nelson Mandela
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
“If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
“If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success.” -James Cameron
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.” -Albert Einstien
Scratcher
6 posts

Hi

How do I make a good platform?
Bobby_Bob_Bamboo
Scratcher
100+ posts

sbyung wrote:

Dear scratch team,
When I go to https://scratchstats.com/sbyung instead of the numbers like my friends' profile, https://scratchstats.com/mewflame456

It shows a ? mark instead of the number but I want to know. Can you please help me?

-Sbyung
i think it is because it didn't load it also happened to me so I just waited a few minutes closed the tab opened it again then searched up my name. Or it could be because you need to be on scratch for a little.
think [I think]

“hey guys scratch isn't about fame but scratch also isn't about projects, scratch is about griffpatch, and spamming on his profile” - @Jay_wenc
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” -Nelson Mandela
“If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
“If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success.” -James Cameron
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.” -Albert Einstien
Bobby_Bob_Bamboo
Scratcher
100+ posts

1026615 wrote:

Hi
hi

codingkid75
Scratcher
2 posts

Hi umm, My profile isn't showing up when I type it up on Scratchstats.
DrMcLan
Scratcher
6 posts

Last edited by DrMcLan (May 31, 2021 13:59:38)

Fact: your reading my signature!
Me: Umm
LOL
-Feeshy-
Scratcher
4 posts

when green flag clicked
say [Thanks] for (2) secs

Last edited by -Feeshy- (June 1, 2021 14:07:36)

-ꜰᴇᴇꜱʜʏ-
tashicuber
Scratcher
16 posts

it says statistics cannot be loaded
whats happening?
Satkrithi
Scratcher
79 posts

Project_1001 wrote:

Opening the link, I get warnings from Chrome, Bitdefender, and UBlock Origin. It doesn't seem safe to use ScrachStats.
umm… no it is safe and secure.

*◡*
Satkrithi
mishskater
Scratcher
9 posts

Mod note: Updated by request to point to scratchstats.com, which is the updated domain for this service.
hey! i dont understand how to look at your stats! like i searched my username so many times! and i cant see my stats! do i have to do something on order to see it? if i do then just forget it lol ///////><///////

the gamergirlweeb mishskater!
mishskater
Scratcher
9 posts

Also how do i post? i just want to know cause im curious!

PxndaLemon
Scratcher
1 post

why is my user not popping up?
mishskater
Scratcher
9 posts

play sound [ v] until done
play sound [ v] until done
stop all sounds
play drum ( v) for (0.25) beats

Coder046
Scratcher
100+ posts

Firstly, if your username is not showing up, type in “scratchstats.com/” and then type your username. It should show up then.
Also, a question: how often does the Scratch Team update the statistics?

[Don't worry, those evil kumquats hate fully written, grammatically correct sentences.]
Hello! I'm Coder046, a Scratcher who likes lists, Minecraft projects (as long as they have more than just a few blocks), and making helpful collections of things such as sounds and costumes collected from the Scratch website. If you need help sorting through lists, please ask. If you need some Minecraft block textures, I may be able to help you.
Here's one of my most viewed projects, with more than 400 views: 2D Minecraft World
Isn't it amazing? I guess that since it has so many blocks (there are 1.16 blocks in there, which I hardly have seen elsewhere), people enjoyed it. Please note that it isn't a tile scrolling game; it's more of a screen-changing platformer.
Here's a 2D Minecraft designer that was used to make the 2D world.
Please contact me if you need help with list or Minecraft things! I have a 2D Minecraft shop now open, along with a Pen Animation shop.
rose8098
Scratcher
41 posts

how come i cant find certain scratchers though
Zhenya0305
Scratcher
57 posts

Coder046
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingkid75 wrote:

Hi umm, My profile isn't showing up when I type it up on Scratchstats.
It should work. Try this link.

rose8098 wrote:

how come i cant find certain scratchers though
You need to be very specific (though not case-specific) when you're typing in the Scratch username. For example, if I was to type in my username, I would type: https://scratchstats.com/Coder046. If you're looking for a Scratch Team member, then don't include the * in the username. Finally, check to make sure that the user actually still exists on Scratch by typing in scratch.mit.edu/users/(username).

PxndaLemon wrote:

why is my user not popping up?
It should. Try this: (Link)

[Don't worry, those evil kumquats hate fully written, grammatically correct sentences.]
Hello! I'm Coder046, a Scratcher who likes lists, Minecraft projects (as long as they have more than just a few blocks), and making helpful collections of things such as sounds and costumes collected from the Scratch website. If you need help sorting through lists, please ask. If you need some Minecraft block textures, I may be able to help you.
Here's one of my most viewed projects, with more than 400 views: 2D Minecraft World
Isn't it amazing? I guess that since it has so many blocks (there are 1.16 blocks in there, which I hardly have seen elsewhere), people enjoyed it. Please note that it isn't a tile scrolling game; it's more of a screen-changing platformer.
Here's a 2D Minecraft designer that was used to make the 2D world.
Please contact me if you need help with list or Minecraft things! I have a 2D Minecraft shop now open, along with a Pen Animation shop.
windows-11-pro
Scratcher
100+ posts

zetro55coding wrote:

i think this is not a safe website
its safe bruh

windows-11-pro

I make very cool games!!!!!

My games:
(Click the pictures to play the game!)

Please play my game it deserves attention (Not tiles 2 it has 8000 views)
Emeraldgirl154
Scratcher
14 posts

palstar14 wrote:

A lot of people on Scratch like @NecxGen and @Wahsp have put links to Scratch Stats on their profiles. Do you know what that is? Well, you're about to find out!

This is a guide to learn about Scratch Stats and how to use it. Please do not advertise or link any projects or your Scratch Stats here.

1)Q: What is Scratch Stats?

A: Scratch Stats is exactly what itsounds like. It's a place where you can look at your stats. If you click the link below you can see it for yourself:
https://scratchstats.com .

2) Q: How do I use it?

A: At first it will show griffpatch, because he is the most followed on Scratch. But, to see yours click the “change username” button and type in your username or anyone else's!

3) Q: Where are the Stats?

A: If you scroll down you can see your : Average Projects Stats, Best Project Per Stat, Total Amount Per Stat, Activity by the user in the last 12 months (It may show question marks if you have not been on Scratch for one year yet), and Miscellaneous.

4) Q: Why do we need to know this?

A: Well, I am not saying you HAVE to go there, but it's better to view all your stats to keep track of yourself. You can easily view your stats and for FREE! (Dosen't that word ring a bell?! ) But, if you really want to check it out, please visit the link I mentioned above.

5) Q: I have questions. Where should I ask them?

A: Well, you can ask them here and I will try to respond to them. Or you can ask me on my profile, or any member of Scratch! You can also ask the ST (Scratch Team). They might know more than me!

Thank you so much for veiwing this! If you thought it was too long, please contact me and I will fix it. If you really liked it, comment below!

Thanks,
@palstar14

Mod note: Updated by request to point to scratchstats.com, which is the updated domain for this service.
i can't find myself it only shows stats of popular scratchers