Discuss Scratch

Caba-Kevin
Scratcher
5 posts

Can I make an extensions for scratch????

How to make an extesion for scratch???????
pls help
thx

My browser / operating system: Windows 7, Chrome 68.0.3440.106, Flash 30.0 (release 0)
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm not experienced, but some people in the forums will probably come by. I think you need to go to 3.0
Caba-Kevin
Scratcher
5 posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

I'm not experienced, but some people in the forums will probably come by. I think you need to go to 3.0
Thx AnimatorsParadise
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please read the stickies before posting.
This may help with ScratchX (easiest way to make extensions), but read the sticky first.

ARTICLE 13: SAVE THE INTERNET
Previously social media such as YouTube, Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, even Scratch have been shielded from copyright strikes directly at them by two laws: Fair Use and Safe Harbor. These allow copyrighted works to be used on specific sites under certain conditions. If there is an issue with copyright the social media company does not receive a strike but is instead required to remove the content. The company is not responsible for the copyrighted content. Article 13 makes the social media company responsible for copyright infringements and shrinks the small margin of what is considered Fair Use. Article 13 is worded so vaguely it would be incredibly easy for large media companies to abuse it. Social media services may have to only whitelist large companies to share content to prevent getting copyright strikes. You may be saying, “Oh, but I'm not in the EU.” But, it'll affect you too. Services that have servers anywhere in the EU will be responsible for complying to Article 13, so all the social media companies have to update their terms to comply with Article 13. Yeah, all of us are going to be affected. Article 13 is currently in its final stage of voting. So help out. Spread the word! It's as simple as copying this and plastering it everywhere you can. We defeated Net Neutrality, we can defeat Article 13 too.