Discuss Scratch

NYCDOT
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Registry

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

This a very good idea! Is there any way I can help out?
Would you like to spread the news about it, or be a co-owner? Bump

Last edited by NYCDOT (June 11, 2018 15:58:44)


scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Registry

NYCDOT wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

This a very good idea! Is there any way I can help out?
Would you like to spread the news about it, or be a co-owner? Bump
Co-owner

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
NYCDOT
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Registry

Ok! Would you like to make a contrib onto one of the first forum posts I made?

scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Registry

NYCDOT wrote:

Ok! Would you like to make a contrib onto one of the first forum posts I made?
Not now, everything on them seems to sum up everything

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
NYCDOT
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Registry

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

NYCDOT wrote:

Ok! Would you like to make a contrib onto one of the first forum posts I made?
Not now, everything on them seems to sum up everything
Oh. Would you like to do something else?

scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Registry

NYCDOT wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

NYCDOT wrote:

Ok! Would you like to make a contrib onto one of the first forum posts I made?
Not now, everything on them seems to sum up everything
Oh. Would you like to do something else?
I just came up with something to change on your first forum post, can you make the New Scratchers names you listed linked to their account?

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
NYCDOT
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Registry

Ok!

NYCDOT
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Registry

bump

2499056
Scratcher
3 posts

New Scratcher Registry

This is a good idea!

1234,
if we even have a war,
5678,
we don't want to detonate!

Artist - @2499056
______________________

Check out some of my projects!

A blockshade: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/216640443/
NYCDOT
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Registry

Bump

Thanks!

Last edited by NYCDOT (June 20, 2018 16:03:00)


Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile