Discuss Scratch

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New to Scratch vs. New Scratcher. (94% support.)

I support.

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

I support.
Why do you support? Please make sure that you are constructive and don't just say “support”.

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
badatprogrammingibe
Scratcher
500+ posts

I do not support this suggestion.

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

I support.
Why do you support? Please make sure that you are constructive and don't just say “support”.
It is more constructive to say the suggestion is good without a reason, then to post that that post isn't constructive.
TheElectricalFox
Scratcher
52 posts

Support.

It personally does not bother me, but i can see how it can bother others.

Dr. Pepper is the best soda…
TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

badatprogrammingibe wrote:

I do not support this suggestion.

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

I support.
It is more constructive to say the suggestion is good without a reason, then to post that that post isn't constructive.
boy, don't always do that

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support. The status should be consistent across the whole site. Possibly it was how 1.4 handled it? Anyway, it's helpful for young children to have the status consistent across the whole site, rather than the site itself.

Banana

Banana
——————————————————————————–

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think that ‘New to Scratch’ sounds a bit friendlier than ‘New Scratcher’, I think it would be better having it the other way round.

Sigton

venyanwarrior
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

If you're seeing this signature, that means I've come out of my social anxiety hole.

Also, I edit the Scratch Wiki. Check it out sometime it's cool I guess.
mica43683
Scratcher
500+ posts

Support.

I got a lot of compliments on my last signature, and I think that's kind of strange. I wrote it when I was 12 and it wasn't very good. I acted like PS4 controllers were the epitome of human technology, for God's sake! I tried too hard to be philosophical, or maybe I tried too hard to be funny, or maybe it was something else. But that signature was bad. It wasn't good. It might be strange for some of you to hear this, seeing as this site is full of kids, but 12-year-old me was practically a baby. I think that's something you realise when you grow up. That you're always better than you were last year. I was looking through old Skype messages between me and a friend of mine from when we were 12, and as I read them, I couldn't stop thinking, “Woah. I was the worst.” It's important to know that you're always the worst. I can almost guarantee that future you is thinking negatively of you right now, just as future me is thinking negatively of me. It's important not to let that get to you. Remember to stay in the present. Tomorrow hates you, but it can't hurt you because you'll never get to tomorrow. When I was 10 or 11, I remember seeing the world very cynically. I thought that human life was inherently selfish, and that we were only put on this planet to destroy it. I'm so glad 10 or 11 year old me is gone, because 17 year old me would NOT get along with that kid.
KJRYoshi07
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mica43683 wrote:

Support.
Why do you support?

moved accounts lol
venyanwarrior
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bemp

wow long time

If you're seeing this signature, that means I've come out of my social anxiety hole.

Also, I edit the Scratch Wiki. Check it out sometime it's cool I guess.
List0RejectSuggest
Scratcher
17 posts

Support, because it is not one of those suggestions that may draw away too much time form developing 3.0.

The list of rejected suggestions, FOLLOW IT!
gamebeater187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

List0RejectSuggest wrote:

Support, because it is not one of those suggestions that may draw away too much time form developing 3.0.
I agree with this. Therefore, Support.

My 1000th post!
I haven't changed my logo since my 96th post on 2014. Now at 1000 posts, I changed my logo!
YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support, it's an easy fix that won't take away a lot of time from 3.0

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

Support, it'll be easy to fix and it will make the site more neat an professional. It will also be helpful in the wiki when using terms, and it will always be one of them.

Tea. Chocolate.
monstermash3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support, but I already suggested this.

(Swallowed by an evil kumquat who was just taking a walk in the neighborhood of evil kumquats when they saw a garage sale where they bought a plate which they used to eat but they discovered that it leaked and they went to get their money back but the sale was over so they went in the house but the door was locked so they got their key but it didn't fit so they went home to use the key on the right door which was their own door and then they decided to swallow a signature for no reason.)
Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

monstermash3 wrote:

It's a duplicate

Tea. Chocolate.
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Seam49 wrote:

monstermash3 wrote:

It's a duplicate
No, this topic is a duplicate of @monstermash3's topic. (if that's what you meant, then sorry lol)

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

paws48 wrote:

This could cause a lot of confusion, so support.
That's.. not usually why you would support something.

YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

paws48 wrote:

This could cause a lot of confusion, so support.
That's.. not usually why you would support something.
I think that @Paws48 means that by calling someone New to Scratch then New Scratcher can cause confusion, which is why they support, to get rid of confusion.

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;