Discuss Scratch

ScratchDiogoh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0 Extensions

Welcome to Scratch 3.0 Extensions

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Music Extension
Description:
It seems that the sound blocks have decreased!
The blocks that fell apart became a simple extension to use!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blocks:
play drum (1 v) for (0.25) beats :: #0FBD8C

rest for (0.25) beats :: #0FBD8C

play note (60) for (0.5) beats :: #0FBD8C

set instrument to (1 v) :: #0FBD8C

change tempo by () ::#0FBD8C

set tempo to () bpm :: #0FBD8C

(tempo :: #0FBD8C)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pen Extension
Description:
The pen was so cool! She went to an extension
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blocks:
clear :: #0FBD8C

stamp :: #0FBD8C

pen down :: #0FBD8C

pen up :: #0FBD8C

set pen color to [#d4e428] :: #0FBD8C

change pen [color v] by (10) :: #0FBD8C

set pen [color v] to (0) :: #0FBD8C

change pen size by (10) :: #0FBD8C

set pen size to (1) :: #0FBD8C
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Video Motion
Description:
Video Motion is cool
when we make faces
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blocks
when Video Motion > (10) :: #0FBD8C hat

turn video [on v] :: #0FBD8C
(video [Motion v] on [Sprite v] :#0FBD8C: )
set video transparency to (50) :: #0FBD8C
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Google Translator
Description: This Extension makes it very easy to do projects
Multilingual
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blocks:
(translate [hello!] to [ v]:: #0FBD8C)
(Viewer Language :: #0FBD8C)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wiki Pages
Music
Pen
Video Motion
Google Translator

Last edited by ScratchDiogoh (July 27, 2018 13:19:29)


+1700 Bad Posts
Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch 3.0 Extensions

What is the point of this?


- Seam49
The food of the week is Pickles!
The food of the week is just a thing I make each week.
LuckyLucky7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0 Extensions

Seam49 wrote:

What is the point of this?
Probably a guide for Scratch 3 extensions.

I'm pretty sure this is my first post on this forum :D

I have about 2200 posts, 50 projects, 150 total topics, and 90 followers.

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0 Extensions

LuckyLucky7 wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

What is the point of this?
Probably a guide for Scratch 3 extensions.

I'm pretty sure this is my first post on this forum :D
Yeah, it is. I'll just report this to be ITopic.
first post on this forum!

#SaveTheInternet
The European Union is wanting a law to where copyright is getting out of hand. This is Article 13, it is where sites will have to be liable to all copyright material. This could be able for European Union citizens not be allowed to use sound effects on social medias, and make memes. This will largely affect a whooping 35 million people. This will affect many social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, and much more. It could make people in Europe to not be allowed to make content on social media anymore, or even block all their stuff entirely unless they approve that they own everything. Article 13 shall be stopped. Remember #SaveTheInternet
ScratchDiogoh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0 Extensions

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

LuckyLucky7 wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

What is the point of this?
Probably a guide for Scratch 3 extensions.

I'm pretty sure this is my first post on this forum :D
Yeah, it is. I'll just report this to be ITopic.
first post on this forum!
There is no ITopic here

+1700 Bad Posts
TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0 Extensions

ScratchDiogoh wrote:

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

LuckyLucky7 wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

What is the point of this?
Probably a guide for Scratch 3 extensions.

I'm pretty sure this is my first post on this forum :D
Yeah, it is. I'll just report this to be ITopic.
first post on this forum!
There is no ITopic here
Should it be sticky then?

#SaveTheInternet
The European Union is wanting a law to where copyright is getting out of hand. This is Article 13, it is where sites will have to be liable to all copyright material. This could be able for European Union citizens not be allowed to use sound effects on social medias, and make memes. This will largely affect a whooping 35 million people. This will affect many social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, and much more. It could make people in Europe to not be allowed to make content on social media anymore, or even block all their stuff entirely unless they approve that they own everything. Article 13 shall be stopped. Remember #SaveTheInternet
ScratchDiogoh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0 Extensions

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

ScratchDiogoh wrote:

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

LuckyLucky7 wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

What is the point of this?
Probably a guide for Scratch 3 extensions.

I'm pretty sure this is my first post on this forum :D
Yeah, it is. I'll just report this to be ITopic.
first post on this forum!
There is no ITopic here
Should it be sticky then?
Yes

+1700 Bad Posts

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile