Discuss Scratch

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Order Form For The Everthing Shop| For staff: all orders I will put in the fp

Link is here. I will put more text as well.
Note please fill out all of the required forms for each product.

Orders:
Review for Rose_Maylie for her shop. Taken

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (May 21, 2018 15:15:24)

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Again, order here! Staff, please follow this thread.

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

new order

bigcm66
Scratcher
86 posts

hey umm not to be mean, but using external links on scratch is mostly banned as it is used to get around filters
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

bigcm66 wrote:

hey umm not to be mean, but using external links on scratch is mostly banned as it is used to get around filters
an order form?

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

bigcm66 wrote:

an order form?
Well I can always ask.

Paddle2See. If you read this, please say if this is bad, because I would not like to get banned.

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (May 4, 2018 11:54:16)

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

jax6563
Scratcher
100 posts

Username Jax6563

order for a reveiw
link is here
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

jax6563 wrote:

Username Jax6563

order for a reveiw
link is here
please use the order form

jax6563
Scratcher
100 posts

jax6563 wrote:

Username Jax6563

order for a reveiw
link is here
i cant find the link for the order form
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

jax6563 wrote:

jax6563 wrote:

Username Jax6563

order for a reveiw
link is here
i cant find the link for the order form
link on the fp

Volix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I sent an order.

n
SkyClan480
Scratcher
100+ posts

Review for Rose_Maylie for her shop. Not taken
taken. I would like a link to the shop, please.

GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

SkyClan480 wrote:

Review for Rose_Maylie for her shop. Not taken
taken. I would like a link to the shop, please.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/293584/