Discuss Scratch

PurpleRabbit07
Scratcher
100+ posts

Panda Squad!

Welcome to the Panda Squad!
Here's a sign up.
This is hosted by me, @sweetpeastar, and the rest of the members. So, just have fun!
You may notice for info pages, there's a line running down the right hand side.

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by PurpleRabbit07 (April 24, 2018 16:58:56)

PurpleRabbit07
Scratcher
100+ posts

Panda Squad!

Hi! Have you been linked to here? It's likely you've been redirected from the Staff Conference studio. Soon, a new conference set will be released, but we're still mostly under construction. Thanks!

@PurpleRabbit07, Forum director.

redstone_creeper_4
Scratcher
8 posts

Panda Squad!

sweetpeastar
Scratcher
5 posts

Panda Squad!

sup guys this is sweetpeastar the owner of panda squad pls pls pls join the panda squad any queations? ask purplerabbit0 7 we are looking for 1 more helper say panda squad / helper to be a helper then i will raffile we need about 5 to 10 people sweetpeastar a out!!1
PurpleRabbit07
Scratcher
100+ posts

Panda Squad!

sweetpeastar wrote:

sup guys this is sweetpeastar the owner of panda squad pls pls pls join the panda squad any queations? ask purplerabbit0 7 we are looking for 1 more helper say panda squad / helper to be a helper then i will raffile we need about 5 to 10 people sweetpeastar a out!!1
I'm going to start up some publicity!

sweetpeastar
Scratcher
5 posts

Panda Squad!

SUP MY PANDA SQUAD BROS
redstone_creeper_4
Scratcher
8 posts

Panda Squad!

add [panda sqaud!] to [list v]
redstone_creeper_4
Scratcher
8 posts

Panda Squad!

when green flag clicked
set [panda squad awesomeness ] to [100000]
redstone_creeper_4
Scratcher
8 posts

Panda Squad!

two men go hunting. one collapses. the other calls 9-1-1 and screams MY FRIEND DIED! The operator says calm down! first, lets make sure he is dead or not. the guy does not hear or not. a gunshot goes of. the guy says what next!?!
sweetpeastar
Scratcher
5 posts

Panda Squad!

redstone_creeper_4 wrote:

two men go hunting. one collapses. the other calls 9-1-1 and screams MY FRIEND DIED! The operator says calm down! first, lets make sure he is dead or not. the guy does not hear or not. a gunshot goes of. the guy says what next!?!
so good!!!!!
sweetpeastar
Scratcher
5 posts

Panda Squad!

hi redstone_creeper4 and purplerabbit07 lisin up we need to try to become a famous squad so are of you alound to make a website for panda squad or anything to make it famous again???????? if ya can??? tell me on my profile and send me the link??? SWEETPEASTAR A OUT!!!!!!!!!