Discuss Scratch

Thelnvoker
Scratcher
100+ posts

Inaccurate Comment "Times"

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 65.0.3325.181, Flash 29.0 (release 0)

I noticed this bug ever since the Scratch messages were updated. At the bottom of comments, where it says when the comment was posted, "about ago“, the times are very inaccurate. For example, a comment just posted says ”about 2 hours ago“ while I noticed on a studio I'm in that a comment that was posted currently says ”12 minutes ago“ but a reply to the comment says ”30 minutes ago".

Is anyone else running into this bug?

I'm a basically a potato or cat or something with a very dark sense of humor who likes steampunk, traditional art, Skyrim, etc.

Anyone wanna RP with me?

myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

about x time ago
I'm guessing it might be conflicting time zones because Scratch Servers use UTC-4 so if you're two hours ahead I wouldn't be surprised this is happening

Thelnvoker
Scratcher
100+ posts

myeducate wrote:

about x time ago
I'm guessing it might be conflicting time zones because Scratch Servers use UTC-4 so if you're two hours ahead I wouldn't be surprised this is happening

Yeah, I have a different time zone than that.

I'm a basically a potato or cat or something with a very dark sense of humor who likes steampunk, traditional art, Skyrim, etc.

Anyone wanna RP with me?