Discuss Scratch

Iluminare
Scratcher
58 posts

Reintegration Into Scratch

Hello, there!

I'm ANon, short for Amissit Nomine. I'm a scratch veteran, but my activity started to fade out a few years ago. It's been a long time, almost two or three years, since I've been involved in the scratch community, and I was hoping to once again become immersed in the website and those involved with it.

Do you know of any major scratch events/collaborations/etc. I could possibly participate in? How about any ways I can once again build up a good reputation here? If so, please post a link or mention it to me here on the forums. Thank you!

-ANon

“I'm writing the future in a place of the past.”
- Amissit Nomine
myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shops are pretty big now, so is the modding community(but not as vibrant as it was). People got annoyed about the discuss button and that's about it. Also Scratch 3.0

SPA Member and Assosiate - Creator and overlord of ScratchNetwork - 700+ Forum Posts - Web and Desktop Dev - Fluent in VB, PHP and HTML. I'm okay at CSS and Javascript but am still learning. Sig written in PHP using the picture libary. Firebase is fun.

EcIipsed
Scratcher
500+ posts

So here are some things i’ve seen over the past few months:

Scratch’s Got Talent, hosted by @rainbow_waves. This had quite a few entries and it seems pretty popular.

Scratch Writing Camp. It’s help every 3 months, and the host for last time’s March camp was @TheEnderQueen, bit she’ll be passing the host duty to someone else for July SWC (she’s considering march’s leaders). Anyway, over 100 people participated in it in March.

And of course MAPS. You’ll find many by using that search bar

EciIntrovert ✦ 750+ posts on all accounts ✦ Cringy art ✦ Grace VanderWaal ✦ dodie ✦ Musicals
(By the way, some letters link to something. I'm not finished with this yet,)
BY147258369
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Design Studios are pretty fun.

#shamelesspromo

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I would recommend checking out the Featured Studios. They usually have some fun activities.

Welcome back!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The forums are a great place to get involved! Welcome back!

Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia! [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/FEDB1435D41540BFB9FB.jpeg[/img] is the image code | About me | 30+ followers | 1000+ posts | Head Justice of the USS (18+ Shops) | Owner and founder of the SPA (38+ Shops) | Owner and founder of The Space Shop (50+ Orders) | Influencial figure in the world of shops | 1 year and 9 months on scratch | Talented Signature/logo/thumbnail artist | O-K Programer | Loves Music | Loves Art | Average grade: A | Teen | Member of Minimart | Member of 78ch3’s Everything Shop | Member of The Dream Shop | Member of PixelZ Art Shop | Member of The Emerald Shop | Member of Coding Kingdom | Founder of Art University | Member of Spy Ps RP | Founder of Space Age RP | Shoutouts | python_megapixel | me | I | myself | Did you actually read all of this? | Shoutout to @EcIipsed (with a capital i for the l), go check them out |

Hello person who uses inspect element

Wow you get a free follow

Or 2?

Wow you get 3 free follows. I think that’s enough