Discuss Scratch

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Interesting Dreams: The Revival Thread

It's better for everyone if Wahsp's friend's boyfriend doesn't appear in the friend's dreams anymore…

Smug scottish ego
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

It's better for everyone if Wahsp's friend's boyfriend doesn't appear in the friend's dreams anymore…
Yes, especially for me (except I’m not sure if he was the one that got me pregnant or not)
I’m going to stop typing

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

Wahsp wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Just remembered
Last night in my dream I had to go to the dentist for some reason I can’t remember and for some reason I needed to get teeth pulled. And Professor Granville from Big Hero 6 the Series was helping with the surgery. And the weird part was that she said that the teeth they pulled were “caked with sugar” as if she was harassing me for treating my teeth badly… but last time I was at the dentist they said I had no cavities so that was just weird.

But the scary part was that when I felt inside my mouth I couldn’t feel some of my teeth so I thought it was real.

I wonder what my mind is trying to tell me…
Can’t ever remember what that one means, I always forget

That’s why we have Google, kids.

Some Website wrote:

A common dream interpretation for teeth falling out sees this symbol as a representation of the fear of aging or becoming less efficient or productive. In other words, it would point to the loss of your means to fully bite into life, to break down what life brings you.
Don’t remember it being that, but whatever I’m lazy
But what I want to know is why my teeth were “caked in sugar” and what the guy from BH6 the Series was doing there. And why HER of all people, I’d have liked to see Globby… I love his chocolate obsession

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Just remembered
Last night in my dream I had to go to the dentist for some reason I can’t remember and for some reason I needed to get teeth pulled. And Professor Granville from Big Hero 6 the Series was helping with the surgery. And the weird part was that she said that the teeth they pulled were “caked with sugar” as if she was harassing me for treating my teeth badly… but last time I was at the dentist they said I had no cavities so that was just weird.

But the scary part was that when I felt inside my mouth I couldn’t feel some of my teeth so I thought it was real.

Can’t ever remember what that one means, I always forget

That’s why we have Google, kids.

Some Website wrote:

A common dream interpretation for teeth falling out sees this symbol as a representation of the fear of aging or becoming less efficient or productive. In other words, it would point to the loss of your means to fully bite into life, to break down what life brings you.
Don’t remember it being that, but whatever I’m lazy
But what I want to know is why my teeth were “caked in sugar” and what the guy from BH6 the Series was doing there. And why HER of all people, I’d have liked to see Globby… I love his chocolate obsession
Perhaps the reason I got the dream was because the day before I “role played” as Dr. Satan the dentist, an inside joke with a few people.

Uh… I misread a sign as “Satan’s Dentistry”…. so yeeeaaaahhh

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wahsp wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

Yes, especially for me (except I’m not sure if he was the one that got me pregnant or not)
I’m going to stop typing
Though, it’s only bad for me. You guys will all be safe unless you meet my friend
In that case, let’s hope he doesn’t keep getting married

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

Sorry - this topic is not a good fit for this forum section, as it is not about a book/video/game/etc.. Please review the Posting Guidelines.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

Just remembered

I remember I once had a dream where I had my wisdom teeth removed..

Kinda made me more scared since there's a chance I could have them removed maybe at the end of the year O_O

i also had a dream where i had surgery but for some reason all i remember was being put to sleep..

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie