Discuss Scratch

PrincessHD101
Scratcher
20 posts

US Blogging

April 13, 2018
The US is in a difficult place right now. Our current leader is… not popular. And all the news is depressing. I try to keep positive, but at times…
In fact, at the moment, I am listening to our president talk about military against Seria. I'm not spelling that right, but I don't care at the moment. Jeez, would it KILL Trump to talk about ANYTHING besides that? I don't know how to feel anymore. Once, I believed that the US was a good place. Now… well, I agree with a post my mom saw on Facebook (speaking of bad news, that was all that was on yesterday) about how all the “save the president” movies have been ruined. Scratch is a place I thought I could get away, but the depression is mirrored here. Ice cream doesn't even help anymore. Even the WEATHER is depressing, in this area! Also, it seems like the world dashes my hopes of reaching the top one day. I see so many people having success, and I just get stuck. And in class, guess what we're learning about in ELA?! How the economy could be destroyed by fish depletion! Plus, all the homeless.
We need better news over here.
~@PrincessHD101

Last edited by PrincessHD101 (April 14, 2018 01:24:45)

We do reviews!
Hiring now!
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4906968/
when green flag clicked
go to [ studio]
say [can i be hired?]
wait (until i see you asking)
say [Yay! I got accepted!]
broadcast [ be promoted to manager]
PrincessHD101
Scratcher
20 posts

US Blogging

April 14, 2018

Omg I don't think anyone has even seed this! Well, I don't think any one will ever, as there are so many forums in this section! But I'll keep going any way. You know, I don't exactly know how to describe what I'm feeling. Passionate, I think is one factor. then I feel happy, though I really shouldn't be at this time. the entire world is on the brig of war, and an hour ago I was worried about what to wear! then I feel fatigued from all this effort I spend, trying to make a mark, attempting to in vain. it's the weekend! I should be having fun. but instead, here I am, sitting in front of a computer, typing a blog, which is likely to never be read. it's like all my goals to make an imprint on my community, like my scratch shop, like the Scratch Press, like elementary rp studio, like all my other missions. no matter what, I stand in the shadow of something, someone, greater, successful, like I'm just a copy cat. yet I keep going. I don't know if I'm destined to fail, if I even believe in destiny, but no matter what, I will keep going.

We do reviews!
Hiring now!
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4906968/
when green flag clicked
go to [ studio]
say [can i be hired?]
wait (until i see you asking)
say [Yay! I got accepted!]
broadcast [ be promoted to manager]
AwesomeShawn
Scratcher
500+ posts

US Blogging

The Other Languages forum exists for users to communicate in foreign languages that do not have a dedicated forum, for the convenience of non-native speakers. Please be respectful to them and don't post here in English.

“despacito”AwesomeShawn, May 28, 2018
Proud Creator of the: The Official Diglett Topic
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

US Blogging

Sorry - there is no place in the forums for a personal blog. You might want to make a studio or project for that.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;