Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED]⭐️Gᖇᗩᕼᗩᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᗩᖇᖇOTᔕ’ ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ ᑌᑎIᐯEᖇᔕITY (Gᑕᔕᑌ)⭐️ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʟʟᴏᴜɴɪᴄᴏʀɴs2, ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍsʜ, ᴍᴜᴇʟʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏɢᴀᴍᴇʀᴄᴀɴɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛ [RSS Feed]
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED]⭐️Gᖇᗩᕼᗩᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᗩᖇᖇOTᔕ’ ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ ᑌᑎIᐯEᖇᔕITY (Gᑕᔕᑌ)⭐️ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʟʟᴏᴜɴɪᴄᴏʀɴs2, ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍsʜ, ᴍᴜᴇʟʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏɢᴀᴍᴇʀᴄᴀɴɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛ

Customer Service Class Application
Where you feel you can improve on: Literally everything! Even at school, when someone gets mad at me, I do the wrong thing
Are you taking any other courses at the moment?: No. I am thinking about it.

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED]⭐️Gᖇᗩᕼᗩᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᗩᖇᖇOTᔕ’ ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ ᑌᑎIᐯEᖇᔕITY (Gᑕᔕᑌ)⭐️ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʟʟᴏᴜɴɪᴄᴏʀɴs2, ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍsʜ, ᴍᴜᴇʟʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏɢᴀᴍᴇʀᴄᴀɴɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛ

NYCDOT wrote:

Where you feel you can improve on: Literally everything! Even at school, when someone gets mad at me, I do the wrong thing
Anyone here??

LET'S GO METS
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NYCDOT wrote:

NYCDOT wrote:

Anyone here??
OK, I guess not.

LET'S GO METS
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lillianna81 wrote:

What do we have to do?
Nothing so far.

NYCDOT wrote:

Geez we’re not robots. Accepted

GrahamSH wrote:

Our first application on ScratchNetwork! Ordered by:underwaterunicorn12<br> Shop Management
Where you feel you can improve on: Orders
Any shops you own: Arty party :https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/301348/
Are you taking any other courses at the moment?: no
I’ll let them into class B for shop management.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (May 28, 2018 05:43:09)

inactive :​)
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

Our first application on ScratchNetwork! Ordered by:underwaterunicorn12<br> Shop Management
Where you feel you can improve on: Orders
Any shops you own: Arty party :https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/301348/
Are you taking any other courses at the moment?: no
I’ll let them into class B for shop management.
Can I teach Class B

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NYCDOT wrote:

I will be your tutor

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I just spent the last almost hour updating the students list! Sorry for such a long wait, I've been very busy(and lazy).

Hellounicorns2:
You now have four students in Shop management class B

VideoGamerCanInvent:
Your class is full
Should I add LearnBinary?

NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

NYCDOT wrote:

I will be your tutor
Thank you!

LET'S GO METS
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

LET'S GO METS
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

Can I teach Class B
Since my recent spurt of exams is over I think I can teach it. Class B is much easier since I just update the Class A lessons and change up the Class A assignments.

NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Did any classes start yet for any subject? I have a suggestion of creating another form (You can also create a project, and a studio to go along with it) of all the lessons for all the classes, so people can see it easier. Also, if all the students in the class have a gMail/Google account, you can use Google Forms to do tests and Lessons.

Last edited by NYCDOT (May 28, 2018 21:33:32)

LET'S GO METS
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NYCDOT wrote:

Did any classes start yet for any subject? I have a suggestion of creating another form (You can also create a project, and a studio to go along with it) of all the lessons for all the classes, so people can see it easier. Also, if all the students in the class have a gMail/Google account, you can use Google Forms to do tests and Lessons.
Shop management and banners/signature/thumbnail/logo art are both in Class A and Class B registrations are open for shop management.
Edit: no, not everyone feels safe using google firms and things like that, it’s much safer if we just use scratch.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (May 28, 2018 21:35:53)

NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

NYCDOT wrote:

Shop management and banners/signature/thumbnail/logo art are both in Class A and Class B registrations are open for shop management.
Edit: no, not everyone feels safe using google firms and things like that, it’s much safer if we just use scratch.
So did any lessons start yet for any subjects?

LET'S GO METS
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NYCDOT wrote:

So did any lessons start yet for any subjects?
Shop management and Banners/Logos/Signatures/Thumbnail Art have both started with 5 students each. They have both had one lesson and the art one has had an assignment too.

NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Where are the lessons located? I'm sure it would be easier for some people like me to put it in a separate project/studio or forum, so that I don't have to scroll through 19 pages of replies. Sorry for millions of questions, I'm just new to the University and I want to know how it works. Sorry if I'm asking dumb questions also…

LET'S GO METS
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NYCDOT wrote:

Where are the lessons located? I'm sure it would be easier for some people like me to put it in a separate project/studio or forum, so that I don't have to scroll through 19 pages of replies. Sorry for millions of questions, I'm just new to the University and I want to know how it works. Sorry if I'm asking dumb questions also…
You’re not in either of the classes, so don’t worry . You will be told if a class that you’re in starts up.

NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

NYCDOT wrote:

You’re not in either of the classes, so don’t worry . You will be told if a class that you’re in starts up.
Will I be told on my profile? On the other hand, thanks for clarifying my question! Again, sorry for the questions.

LET'S GO METS
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NYCDOT wrote:

Will I be told on my profile? On the other hand, thanks for clarifying my question! Again, sorry for the questions.
Yup ! It’s fine!

mrbumppo
Scratcher
500+ posts

How do you teach here?

mrbumppo
The Internet is a weird place, so don't question it.

NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

NYCDOT wrote:

Yup ! It’s fine!
OK!

LET'S GO METS
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED]⭐️Gᖇᗩᕼᗩᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᗩᖇᖇOTᔕ’ ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ ᑌᑎIᐯEᖇᔕITY (Gᑕᔕᑌ)⭐️ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʟʟᴏᴜɴɪᴄᴏʀɴs2, ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍsʜ, ᴍᴜᴇʟʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏɢᴀᴍᴇʀᴄᴀɴɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛ [RSS Feed]