Discuss Scratch

BJ_The_Game_Maker
Scratcher
21 posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

today somebody commented on my profile saying “you have terminal 7” which means brain cancer and i think its because they thing im cringy (which i sorta am) but what she said made ma a little sad
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

today somebody commented on my profile saying “you have terminal 7” which means brain cancer and i think its because they thing im cringy (which i sorta am) but what she said made ma a little sad
Sounds like a joke, but you aren't wrong. People hate others without good reason because it's “trendy” to hate people.

◢ ◤ Sawsbuck is my favorite pokemon because B&W did deer right, Stantler is yucky lol
BJ_The_Game_Maker
Scratcher
21 posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

today somebody commented on my profile saying “you have terminal 7” which means brain cancer and i think its because they thing im cringy (which i sorta am) but what she said made ma a little sad
Sounds like a joke, but you aren't wrong. People hate others without good reason because it's “trendy” to hate people.
yes i do agree but why would someone joke about brain cancer
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

today somebody commented on my profile saying “you have terminal 7” which means brain cancer and i think its because they thing im cringy (which i sorta am) but what she said made ma a little sad
Sounds like a joke, but you aren't wrong. People hate others without good reason because it's “trendy” to hate people.
yes i do agree but why would someone joke about brain cancer
People joke about everything on the internet. I've seen plenty of this stuff around. Yes, it's quite annoying but I've learned to just ignore it for the most part.

◢ ◤ Sawsbuck is my favorite pokemon because B&W did deer right, Stantler is yucky lol
BJ_The_Game_Maker
Scratcher
21 posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

today somebody commented on my profile saying “you have terminal 7” which means brain cancer and i think its because they thing im cringy (which i sorta am) but what she said made ma a little sad
Sounds like a joke, but you aren't wrong. People hate others without good reason because it's “trendy” to hate people.
yes i do agree but why would someone joke about brain cancer
People joke about everything on the internet. I've seen plenty of this stuff around. Yes, it's quite annoying but I've learned to just ignore it for the most part.
ok. anyway i reported him cuz that is a little bit rude
TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

ok. anyway i reported him cuz that is a little bit rude
Yeah, I'd say that's the right thing to do in that situation- someone saying that to you definitely breaks the guidelines.

*Drinks ketchup*
Life gives me lemons but lemons give me LIFE HONEY
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Join my sci-fi RP:

G'thorpax the Unspoken
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

I believe it's a joke which comes from a certain YouTube livestreamer, but it shouldn't be on Scratch anyway. Report it.

“An excellent signature” - Chef Excellence
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

dude341 wrote:

I believe it's a joke which comes from a certain YouTube livestreamer, but it shouldn't be on Scratch anyway. Report it.
Yup it's a Vinesauce joke.

◢ ◤ Sawsbuck is my favorite pokemon because B&W did deer right, Stantler is yucky lol
TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

I believe it's a joke which comes from a certain YouTube livestreamer, but it shouldn't be on Scratch anyway. Report it.
Yup it's a Vinesauce joke.
Thought it was.
It's still not that appropriate for someone to be saying towards another user on scratch, though.

*Drinks ketchup*
Life gives me lemons but lemons give me LIFE HONEY
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Join my sci-fi RP:

G'thorpax the Unspoken
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

TheRealNetherBefore wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

I believe it's a joke which comes from a certain YouTube livestreamer, but it shouldn't be on Scratch anyway. Report it.
Yup it's a Vinesauce joke.
Thought it was.
It's still not that appropriate for someone to be saying towards another user on scratch, though.
No one gives any about the guidelines. It's annoying.

◢ ◤ Sawsbuck is my favorite pokemon because B&W did deer right, Stantler is yucky lol
TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

No one gives any about the guidelines. It's annoying.
I've got to disagree with you on that one. They keep the scratch community as the kind, child-appropriate education environment it's supposed to be.

*Drinks ketchup*
Life gives me lemons but lemons give me LIFE HONEY
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Join my sci-fi RP:

G'thorpax the Unspoken
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

TheRealNetherBefore wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

No one gives any about the guidelines. It's annoying.
I've got to disagree with you on that one. They keep the scratch community as the kind, child-appropriate education environment it's supposed to be.
Vagueness is a virus I need to shake. I meant many people disregard them on this site.

◢ ◤ Sawsbuck is my favorite pokemon because B&W did deer right, Stantler is yucky lol
TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

meant many people disregard them on this site.
Oh ok, sorry about all that then. I'm just really passionate about keeping scratch child-friendly because it's one of the few nice corners of the internet.

*Drinks ketchup*
Life gives me lemons but lemons give me LIFE HONEY
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Join my sci-fi RP:

G'thorpax the Unspoken
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

I believe it's a joke which comes from a certain YouTube livestreamer, but it shouldn't be on Scratch anyway. Report it.
Yup it's a Vinesauce joke.
Yep

“An excellent signature” - Chef Excellence
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

TheRealNetherBefore wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

meant many people disregard them on this site.
Oh ok, sorry about all that then. I'm just really passionate about keeping scratch child-friendly because it's one of the few nice corners of the internet.
It used to have a lot more, er, inappropriate content, but about a year ago it got a lot more strict. Thank god for that. It's bugging me how some are “protesting” people getting “banned for no reason.”

◢ ◤ Sawsbuck is my favorite pokemon because B&W did deer right, Stantler is yucky lol
YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

I'm sure the user is trying to joke around, but it sure isn't funny. Be sure to report the comment(s). I'm sorry this was said to you, that must be quite upsetting.

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

today somebody commented on my profile saying “you have terminal 7” which means brain cancer and i think its because they thing im cringy (which i sorta am) but what she said made ma a little sad
Sounds like a joke, but you aren't wrong. People hate others without good reason because it's “trendy” to hate people.
yes i do agree but why would someone joke about brain cancer
To be honest, I don't know.
It's not funny when someone jokes around about brain cancer, since it's a serious condition that people actually die from! Apparently it's some sort of, ‘trend’ like if something is cringy, people might say that the cringy thing gives you brain cancer (even though it doesn't.) I don't know why people joke around with this sort of stuff, it's not funny at all.

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

Kind of a repeat of what was said earlier, but people joke about it because it's the internet. Don't question it.

◢ ◤ Sawsbuck is my favorite pokemon because B&W did deer right, Stantler is yucky lol
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

today somebody commented on my profile saying “you have terminal 7” which means brain cancer and i think its because they thing im cringy (which i sorta am) but what she said made ma a little sad
Sounds like a joke, but you aren't wrong. People hate others without good reason because it's “trendy” to hate people.
yes i do agree but why would someone joke about brain cancer
It's from a made-up story sort of. It's to do with Mario and Luigi (odd, I know)

“An excellent signature” - Chef Excellence
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

It's all in your head, Luigi.

◢ ◤ Sawsbuck is my favorite pokemon because B&W did deer right, Stantler is yucky lol
Hex4Nova
Scratcher
500+ posts

Why Do People Judge Other People Here To Much

YubNubEwok wrote:

I'm sure the user is trying to joke around, but it sure isn't funny. Be sure to report the comment(s). I'm sorry this was said to you, that must be quite upsetting.

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

BJ_The_Game_Maker wrote:

today somebody commented on my profile saying “you have terminal 7” which means brain cancer and i think its because they thing im cringy (which i sorta am) but what she said made ma a little sad
Sounds like a joke, but you aren't wrong. People hate others without good reason because it's “trendy” to hate people.
yes i do agree but why would someone joke about brain cancer
To be honest, I don't know.
It's not funny when someone jokes around about brain cancer, since it's a serious condition that people actually die from! Apparently it's some sort of, ‘trend’ like if something is cringy, people might say that the cringy thing gives you brain cancer (even though it doesn't.) I don't know why people joke around with this sort of stuff, it's not funny at all.
Dark humor is a thing, if that's what you are wondering. Though, the use of medical conditions as insults have lost it's schtick since long, and most people who are still using them are mostly those who don't understand what the conditions are truly about. There are many clever insults that doesn't need to bring down an unrelated group to create offense, and you would know that if you were smart enough.

>tfw this is my 500th post

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile